Japan. The most cohesive society in existence

I've been in Japan for 5 days now. I have seen some interesting things that can only happen in a homogeneous society.

- Bookshop with magazines outside, out of site of the shopkeeper. Easy to steal.

- Everybody walks on the correct side of paths to avoid collision.

- Unemployment rate here is around 6%

- 7/11 stores are run by Japanese people. Not curry niggers

- There are pretty much no rubbish bins on the street, and little to no trash.

- I have seen such a small amount of homeless it's not even remotely close to what I experience every day back at home

It's amazing how well this society runs, honestly makes me ashamed of being from the west.

It's pretty sad knowing I will never be able to experience this in my home country because our government thought it would be a good idea to import voters and prop up our GDP with retarded shitskins.

Pretty blackpilling famalams

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To add:

- General respect to senior citizens. I have seen multiple young people give up their seat for elderly and even middle aged people

- Respect for silence

- Pretty much a blanket ban on smoking except for designated areas.

- The Japanese also will use their own product wherever possible, and will only give money to a foreign company if they have a very unique product (apple for example)

You should go to Singapore. Japan still has to deal with Chinese and Koreans.

but then the Singaporeans will have to deal with me

catch 22 m8

It's nice huh? Now remember that all of europe used to be like that till very recently. Even US was like that just 50 years ago. Think of the amount of damage in such a little time that immigrants do. They are in a real way like a turd in the punchbowl. Its like a beautiful song that is going just right and in comes a clown just banging various instruments together saying
>woohoo diversity multiethnic multiculti bullshit woohoo
It's total shit.

this

>Unemployment rate here is around 6%
Unemployment rate is 2.9% now

the true magic of japan is waking up to the nonsensical jabbering of anpanman playing in the other room.

as a smoker I obviously don't like the anti smoking propaganda. The japanese people are drilled very well. They even accept an blanket ban on their habbits.

They are idealistic people that care for their public status. But its hard for freedom loving people to live there.

Order > Freedom

Freedom means degeneracy.

>Freedom means degeneracy
without freedom you wouldn't be able to shitpost here tho

hey look at my freedom

Why would I need to shitpost here if there was order ?

Yes yes Japan is cool blah blah, now leave them alone. You're no better than the immigrants if you go in their country.

>implying you wouldn't shitpost about other countries to tell them how "great" your country is in order

There would be no need to be fair.

What you are seeing is simple. A homogenous country that hasn't been poisoned by decades of jewish cultural marxism social engineering it's decline.

Maybe he's just a tourist.

Japan has resisted the satanic multiculturalism.

That depends. If he fully assimilated then there’s no problem. The problem in other countries is that they refuse to fully assimilate and we let them.

unimployment rate here is about 4% now, Nips have a rate of about 3%. Pretty nice society. They are very low empathy but they tend to their society and have a sort of honor code to replace their lack of religion. Doing much better than other asians and us too in a lot of ways.

>importing shitskins is fine as log as they "integrate"
t.Civic Nationalist

Pretty sure he wants to stay.

Nah he is not japanese and will never be one.

Thats not the only problem. If youre going to do it all, then you should import at such a slow rate so that their bloodlines dont take over, though that requires scrificial race mixing to dilute it. And even then, you'll always have a bit of nog blood in yoy

I think the Japanese do have a religion it's just sort of hard for us to understand. It's not really a case of 'there is one specific God' with a specific book that outlines everything.

>Nah he is not japanese and will never be one.
this

It's Shintoism, now I'm not an expert of their culture but I think they believe in kami or something like that.

This faggot gets it.

according to wikipedia
>Kami, shin, or, archaically, jin (神) is defined in English as "god", "spirit", or "spiritual essence", all these terms meaning "the energy generating a thing"

Which makes it sound like Gnosticism

doesn't change that smoking is degenerate though. you're literally paying your own hard-earned money out of your own pocket to buy something that harms you physically and is poisonous to your own system, makes you live less longer, gives you cancer, tightens your arteries, gives you bronchitis and lung problems, makes you look old, gives you fertility problems and you can't get your dick up etc. etc. etc.
your freedom leads to self-destruction because you're stupid and because of "muh habit".

Why is there a NEET and fertility problem then?

The word 'freedom' is a meme anyway. It is functionally identical with the word 'power' yet it has totally different connotations.

on the other hand

>The kami reside in all things, but certain objects and places are designated for the interface of people and kami: yorishiro, shintai, shrines, and kamidana. There are natural places considered to have an unusually sacred spirit about them and are objects of worship. They are frequently mountains, trees, unusual rocks, rivers, waterfalls, and other natural things. In most cases they are on or near a shrine grounds. The shrine is a building in which the kami is enshrined (housed). It is a sacred space, creating a separation from the "ordinary" world. The kamidana is a household shrine that acts as a substitute for a large shrine on a daily basis. In each case the object of worship is considered a sacred space inside which the kami spirit actually dwells, being treated with the utmost respect.

That is basically just some form of animism. idk

We have that here in Finland too. Its not a big deal. USA is third world.

These kind of idiots don't realize how hypocrite they sound.

The Japanese are generally very loose woth their religious beliefs.
They take the aspects of other religions that they like, but not the parts they don't like.
For instance, they celebrate christmas, but it's seen as a romantic holiday rather than one for jesus/family.
They do this with a bunch of stuff.

Christmas isn't Christian, it is a European holiday that predates christianity of the 400CE.

It's just their own kind of religion then.

You’re an idiot.
This. They celebrate Christmas just because it’s supposed to be a good time, and don’t give a shit like some over here in the states, for example, where saying “merry Christmas” is looked down upon because “someone might not be Christian oh nooooooooo”

Lol, i wondered why you were so retarded then i saw your flag. There's no such thing as "assimilated" since you're not the same race as the other citisens. But hey, amerimutt 4 lyf

Finland has no homeless except some illegal immigrants, we are better than Japan

One guy moving to Japan and fully integrating into the society isn't going to make the country collapse. It's when you have mass migration and social disorder that causes that

Christmas isn't Christian.

It's admirable how cohesive their society is, I've only experienced similar thoughts in rural new england.
>tfw can't gun people like this down
>tfw no reaction image

>if they have a very unique product
>(apple for example)
wat

It's kind of semantics. If you go to Mass and think about Jesus and etc. it's hard to argue it's not Christian.

If you stick a tree in your house and get drunk, you're just being a European

Many still respect the idea of Shintoism because it, along with Buddhism, shaped their people’s belief for a long time. Where their respect for everything stemmed from.

And Japanese celebrate European holiday of festivities and culture not Christians.

This also.

You're another beta cuck. I bet you wouldn't say the same if a nigger comes in your country and adapts.

Chinese and Koreans are heaven compared to arabs and nigs.

Inevitable when you do not import a shitload of cheap labor.

Japan for japanese, even one is too many. He can visit, work for some time etc, but return home after while
how is he idiot?

This shit got me bamboozled

This you fucking mong. I know damn well that Christmas was originally pagan, but to argue semantics regarding what Christmas means today is ludicrous.

Recently europe had its own problems with native populations nigging out and and massacaring each other en masse.

I was in Tokyo for 6 weeks and I saw 2 homeless people, don't even try to say there's no homeless in J-A-pan

Yeah Shintoism influenced their culture alot. After all wasn't the Emperor's family supposed to be the direct descendant of the sun goddess or something like that according to it?

Actually I would. America was virtually 90% white and 10% black in 1965. I'd much rather have that then what we have now

It is absolutely non Christian, Yeshuah didn't celebrate Christmas, it is a European holiday.

Nobody cares what Croatia says

Even then 2 is insanely low compared to most places

tell me about japan, why do they like the traps?

You can smoke indoors in many coffee shops, bars, restaurants, and hotels - just not on the street corners where you will annoy others with smoke and litter.

I misread his post. We’re all on the same boat then. I retract what I said.

so nice. yet one of the highest suicide rates in the world. I wonder why...

Chinese are ok from personal experience, K*reans are the niggers of East Asia, the Vietnamese have more class than them, especially the northern vietnamese.

This is more more a marketing scheme rather than "taking bits of traditions"
Another example include Halloween, which was pretty much unheard of a few years back. For them, it's perceived as a cosplaying day. Basically, it's all a marketing ploy.
The same trend applies to Korea and Taiwan.

and japs were chopping heads of non japs for lulz at same time
you can't argue like that when you've meme flag
good then

needless to say. That still doesn’t make what I said wrong.

You're a cuck then. A civic nationalist cuck

It's weird, their boys barely have beards. It's like they hate that manliness.

this
>Thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh discovered by customs officials in South Korea
>The capsules are in demand because they are viewed as being a medicinal 'cure-all'.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html

*wop voice* yousa a cuckorino mamma mia

In a city of 38 million people, it seems high.

Being clean shaven over there is seen as mature, where facial hair makes you seem like you don’t know how to take care of yourself. Also has to do with modern beauty standards over there.

Silly fellow American, the Irish don’t count as human.

It is sad that people will just ignore that because "MUH K-POP" and "MUH PLASTIC K*REAN QT"

It is more culturally related.
Not to mention that until a few years ago, they worked excessive hours.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate

Really? I've always had problems with chinese people here in WA. They drive down from canada and shit up our roards with poor driving. Not to mention they are extremely disrespectful to just about anyone. When I was in Korea on business nobody was rude or anything.

You like Tyrone's cock up your arse, that's what you said, as long as they adapt.

Guess they're too lazy to take care of their beards. One thing that I agree with east asians is their love of pale skin, as they see it as sign of aristocracy.

South Koreans and Japanese truly are the master race. I would die to defend them from the jew.

Yes because you are a Westerner. But once they identify you as a Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, or any other ethnicity which they dislike they will act like total degenerates. For example, there has been cases of Korean restaurant chefs intentionally spitting inside food served to unsuspecting Japanese tourists.

Immigrants usually behave differently. Also you're american for Pete's sake! K*rean gooks are obsessed with americans to the point of selling themselves to them, hell even the males crossdress just to have a chance to get a night with a yankee.

In ancient Rome, being clean shaven was seen as a sign of divine eternal youth and virility.

>- Bookshop with magazines outside, out of site of the shopkeeper. Easy to steal.
I don't know what kind of third world shithole you're from but it's really common to see this around here

>- Everybody walks on the correct side of paths to avoid collision.
that's autistic and Finnish people also do this

>- I have seen such a small amount of homeless it's not even remotely close to what I experience every day back at home
homeless people get fucked by police so they don't appear in public in bigger cities. In fact there's a shitload of homeless people in Japan

>- General respect to senior citizens. I have seen multiple young people give up their seat for elderly and even middle aged people
pretty common here

>- Pretty much a blanket ban on smoking except for designated areas.
pretty common here

Didn't Mussolini say race is a feeling not a reality

I understand, I always see it as feminine to be honest but it's my opinion of course.

True freedom has never and will never exist. You’re still bound by the laws of your state/nation. Why? Cause true freedom = anarchy. Any retard can realize this.

they're not decadent, that's literally it

>There are pretty much no rubbish bins on the street, and little to no trash
how does it work?
I thought rubbish bins help keeping the streets clean

>Five days is enough to prove how based Japan is.
>Look at all these based things Japan does
I like Japan myself from a cultural and industrial view point but what you claim to be culture is more to do with mass surveillance and strict enforcement of law.
Stop acting like a week or kys.

What about it?

OP is a LARPing faggot, there are bins everywhere in Japan

This is true. Koreans are obsessed with the west.This obssession is going to ruin them in the near future.
I have confidence that Japan and China are culturally strong enough to preserve themselves, though.

Nah, it has to do with not looking like a bushman when you’re really just a business man. Makes people feel uncomfortable, and they also reason that you’re not thinking of the other person if you looked unkept (hard on the eyes), which is valued over staunch individualism.
Yeah, but I don’t think that’s where they got that idea.

People take their trash with them. To their home or to the first other opportunity, like in a convenience store.

I understand you too and i too tend to see it as feminine since men as men and as opposed to women have the potential to grow beards. By a certain biological default they should be what they can be.

But in the long run, beard is more of an accidental than a substantial issue.

Checked and rekt

Yeah but he was completely wrong. You need both cultural and ethnic unity for a real 'race'. Otherwise you just have a random group of people

Whereabout? When I was over there, I didn’t see a single bin for public use; I was in Chiba, and not the country.