What did she mean by this?

>What did she mean by this?

>I-is she really this based?

Probably when she was born, faggot.

I love white people. Everyone else can get fucked.

photoshoped 1989

wtf does 88 have to do with anything?

>wtf does 88 have to do with anything?
HALE HORTLER xxxxxD

You must be new here.

KUMMY
WITH
KLOSSY

She means she's childish and unwed and probably wasted her years fooling around with other girls like your typical Hollywood queer

Yeah because that's the exact same thing as 1488

Karlie Koss is dating Joshua Kushner - Jared Kushner's brother

The fucking Jews did it again

88 = H is the 8th letter of the alphabet
ergo 88 = HH = Heil Hitler

you're gonna break your arms if you keep reaching that high.

1 girl in white, 4 girls in black, 88 in the background.

>1488

>probably going to die before harems of supermodel robot girlfriends are a thing

>sluts posing for attention

I thought Sup Forums was redpilled.

it's shopped retard

you're here forever

Is she de queen?

/ourgal/

>what this has to do with politics?
>also nice reddit spacing my dude

88 means Heil Hitler

pff

>reddit spacing
>2 lines

are

you

retarded

She's a whore and has probably fucked a nigger. I hope a video gets released crushing everyone of your beta fantasies. Sup Forums is so fucking dumb it hurts.

She may be de false queen and require de spit though

No trust lady have not met

Her most recent video was disgusting, very Nigger like. Unexpected from /ourgal/ It better be the last time she does some shit like that or else her citizenship pass into the Ethnostate will be revoked.

>Following Barack Obama's inauguration, she told Rolling Stone that she supported the president: "I've never seen this country so happy about a political decision in my entire time of being alive. I'm so glad this was my first election."

>The music video for Swift's anti-bullying song "Mean" deals in part with homophobia in high schools; the video was nominated for an MTV VMA social activism award in 2011.[312][313] The New York Times believes she is part of "a new wave of young (and mostly straight) women who are providing the soundtrack for a generation of gay fans coming to terms with their identity in a time of turbulent and confusing cultural messages"

LOL WOW OURGIRL RIGHT POL

nope. But it could be a photoshop. and that it actually said 89

mean has nothing to do with homosexuality, the song is about her experiences, like most of her songs. Also, she didn't support Hillary and is being bullied by the left for this reason.

autism
pure autism

Go look at pictures of her from early 2000, she used to be a nice looking country girl. Now she's a bougie popstar nigger dick-taking city whore.

That's photoshop my boy.

But pic related has 88, Heil, and KLAN lookalike patch in one frame.

Yes, this last album is just Antonoff, Max Martin and Shellback shit with Taylor as vocalist.

well spoken anonchan, you are both wise and beautiful

I'm not even started talking about two black cats, two armchairs and a spoon!