Racist gym problem

Racist gym problem.

So I want to build a home gym, my budget is $1200.
I can't stand my local gym anymore. It gets me mad just thinking about it. The gym owner has recently started to add Trump posters and MAGA stickers in the gym. He also blasts shitty rock and roll music like metallica and queen, nothing normal like whats on the radio. Anyways enough of that rant, is this enough to get a decent home gym?

I dont want to be that liberal who screams and cry, so I just want to distanced me and my wallet from shitty businesses like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B071DR5LC5/ref=asc_df_B071DR5LC55343018/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B071DR5LC5&linkCode=df0&hvadid=216527880203&hvpos=1o5&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1937369487676076607&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1026481&hvtargid=pla-350023129810
fitnessdepot.ca/P11UTD8918/strength/dumbbells/sets/5-50-lb-commercial-dumbbell-set-w-rack-red.html#.WmNswZ9MHqA
fitnessdepot.ca/P11UTD8918/strength/weight-plates/weight-plates/northern-lights-olympic-polyurethane-weight-plate-45lbs-wpopu45.html#.WmNtC59MHqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>normal
>like whats on the radio

Are you a cop or a cop-out?

>shitty rock and roll music like metallica and queen
You're whining was almost tolerable until you got to shitting on some of the best music created.

I suggest you spend your $1200 on a rope.

Honestly what idiot puts up Trump posters in his business. Unless you live in some majority white and conservative area this seems like a bad business practice. Why do some people like to mix business with politics. Make your money and keep politics out.

>Unless you live in some majority white and conservative area

you mean like the USA?

I would not mind going into a Gym with Kennedy posters, Ragean Posters, Trump posters though really? Regardless I don't see the point in mixing politics with a business.

kettle bell /power blocks/ pull up bar / cheap treadmill/maybe even a cheapo second hand bench

1200 should do it.

Though I don't recommend leftists actually try to improve themselves, they tend to have right wing thoughts when they do. Also your gym sounds awesome.

Majority white + conservative

the political affiliation of America is a mixed bag even among the white population.

>>inb4 electoral college map

This is not a representation of what the country thinks.

>nothing normal like whats on radio
When America is full of Africans and Mestizos we will conquer it as we did with the other two continents.

libtards generally don't go to the gym, and if they do, most likely wouldn't say anything about trump stickers.

>nothing normal like whats on the radio

Fuck off and kill yourself. I mean it.

What would I give for my gym to set up posters of Rhodesia and South Korea, and play Metallica instead of faggot millennial shit like Elle King Ex's and Oh's, Years & Years Shine, Charlie Puth Attention, or Imagine Dragons Believer on repeat on daily basis.

Reason why I started self training.

Fuck gyms, fuck faggots going to gym. I'll rather give up on weights and other shit than listen to any more of that faggot pop shit.

FUCK YOU. FUCK RADIO. HEIL HITLER.

It takes even less than 300 dollars to build a "homegym" which will let youtrain everything and you can use it whenever you want forever.

Why people go to gym, I cna never understand desu.

Membership fees make you swoll.

cage, bench, dumbbells/bar. EZ

You should build a home gym because you want to optimize your workout, not because your current gym has posters and music you don't like. You're not gonna make it.

The Baja Fresh across the street from CNN Center in Atlanta plays Fox News all day on high volume. They've been in that location for about ten years so it must not be too much of a problem.

High test type places (e.g. Gun shops, gyms) are probably pretty safe. Doing it in a coffee shop wouldn't be a good idea

Maybe try /fit/ you absolute cluster fuck of a human being.

And remember to hydrate.
Faggot.

Buy an Olympic barbell, set of round weights, a weight tree, a nice squat rack with a pull-up bar, and a free standing bench. Mats/padding for the floor if that's a concern to you. Whatever moneys left over get some speakers so you can rock out while you lift. Do a barbell routine like starting strength or stronglifts. Good luck Bro, you're gonna make it.

>300 dollars
Yea, no. Even this shitty one is gonna soak up most of that. Plus weights and plates etc. A real home gym is easily thousands
amazon.com/dp/B071DR5LC5/ref=asc_df_B071DR5LC55343018/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B071DR5LC5&linkCode=df0&hvadid=216527880203&hvpos=1o5&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1937369487676076607&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1026481&hvtargid=pla-350023129810

fitnessdepot.ca/P11UTD8918/strength/dumbbells/sets/5-50-lb-commercial-dumbbell-set-w-rack-red.html#.WmNswZ9MHqA

Lel 1 plate is almost 100
fitnessdepot.ca/P11UTD8918/strength/weight-plates/weight-plates/northern-lights-olympic-polyurethane-weight-plate-45lbs-wpopu45.html#.WmNtC59MHqA

if you really want to build your own gym all you need are

>power cage
>barbell
i recommend rogue bars they're reliable
>weights
>adjustible bench
thats really all you need to do the 5 main lifts, anything else is supplementary. you could also spring for dumbbells for accessory lifts

>rogue bars
And absurdly expensive

why would you buy new weights when you could buy them used for cheaper

Quit being poor, you whiny liberal faggot.

>buying brand new weights when youre poor

Just buy used weights

yeah but the tensile strength in them are ridiculous so you wont worry about bending

If you are a serious diehard use broomsticks and milk jugs of water. It is what the sailors on ships used to do. And you don’t have to lay in some nigger’s sweat to bench, which is a plus.

The only gyms Libtards go to is planet fitness and yoga instruction.
It's well known weightlifters are more conservative and red pilled.

>why would you buy new weights when you could buy them used for cheaper
If you can find them. You'd eventually be able to piece together a decent set. But it's going to take a while and still be costly. My point was really that 300 is totally unrealistic

>Racist gym problem.

Try another gym.
The big chain gyms like 24 hour fitness and planet fitness wont do anything controversial.

This is a discussion of Trump posters. It is a literal representation of what the country thinks.

If he's making a home gym, I doubt he'll have enough to buy enough weights to get much bend.

mods delete pls

I wish I had 1200. I spent 600 on my home gym. The only major thing I am missing is the ability to do barbell squats. I can't adjust the bench weight holder high enough. so dead lift and dumbell squats it is.

/thread

Or ya know, just sack the fuck up

Why do Amerimutts think it's ok to listen to degenerate music while working out? Fitness and the gymnasium is about focus and discipline. Stop distracting yourself with negro music and satanic beats. Learn to listen to your body.

>dumbell squats it is.
Top zozzel

>swatchnog doesn't know that studies have shown listening to invigorating music actually improves physical performance

Nothing wrong with dumbbell squats, if you have enough weights and use a large variety of exercises. You won't be able to build huge strength but you can definitely get real gains by using proper form and good muscle control.

>invigorating music
Even if that's true, the point about Negro music still stands, especially since pretty much everything on the charts these days is Negro music. That stuff makes me want to puke.

> OP is upset about Trump
> wants home gym
> my budget is $1200.
I've got just the thing for you

then gtfo you commie faggot.
sounds like a BASED gym, to me.
why do you faggots always think everything has be catered to your fucking insane thoughts...... GTFO FAGGOT.

haahahahahahaahahahahahhhahaahhaahahahahahahahahaahahhaahhaahahhaahahhaah

A gym feeding pizza, bagels and tootsie rolls to its members seems controversial.

Who cares about money? I'd love to have a business that keeps liberal scum out or at least offends them daily.

Thankfully music didn't start with niggers and jews. You can pick from a millennium of music to find what works best for you.

There is no need to spend that much.
only major exercises I miss are barbell squat and incline/decline dumbbell
I didn't buy the tv or the treadmill.

How does one use that thing without destroying their rectum?

...are you looking for tips?

just join planet fitness you fat piece of shit

Holy shit, I swear to god I saw this posted on Reddit or something ur-ironically a few months/a year ago.

>Not blasting Nazi-synth

Technical details. Looks like a torture device.

Rock music gets me pumped up for the most part.

Yet here you are, crying.

> (OP)
>Honestly what idiot puts up Trump posters in his business. Unless you live in some majority white and conservative area this seems like a bad business practice. Why do some people like to mix business with politics. Make your money and keep politics out.

yeah but everyone who goes to his business lifts

unless its a planet fitness or something

The rogue bar is an investment for later on when OP or someone actually gets to a point where the weights they have arent enough and plan to buy more. If and when they buy more they shouldn't have to worry about the bar bending

>nothing normal like whats on the radio
There's nothing normal about faggot ass pop music.

>1 post from this ID

Sounds like you are a complete faggot user. Good thing for you there is a cure for your faggotry. All you have to do is take a metal fork and shove it into the nearist electrical outlet. You have to shock the gay away OP. Also eat lots of onions.

>t. Never worked a day in his life.

just got done bench pressing in the comfort of my home gym(my living room :() what lift should I do next? I was thinking dumbbell rows for my latts and arm strength.
I did 9 reps at 155 12 reps at 135 8 reps at 135 then like 20 reps at 115.
My max bench was 205 a few weeks ago when I tested it.