Are Monster Musume threads banned?

Are Monster Musume threads banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12153778
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ1qkDRk3t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess?

There was a fight between the MM posters who refused to stop having threads and the autistic shitposters who demanded threads they don't like be removed.

Is it FINALLY time for the new chapter?

Not exactly. The threads were turning into full blown cancer again and basically got told to take a break until the manga got back from hiatus. Which going from your OP image I guess it is?

I have it, but I can't do shots until Saturday night/Sunday morning, busy with work. Unless I get banned for this.

Lewd is back on the menu.

I doubt you'll get banned for adding actual content into a thread.

Look forward to the shots.

Damnit. I want my snek

Sounds comfy. And as in comfy, I mean alot of rape.

They are unless there is a chapter dump because of a handful of autists who are allowed to shitpost the threads to deletion without punishment

I missed it. What happened?

Wew.

Last one for now.

No, they aren't as long as there are new content.
Fags don't like to see posted what they don't loke

So, the theory about somebody beign after Suu was right.
And why is only Lala and Kimihito the ones worried about Suu? It's because they are teamed up looking for her?

You mean that manga with the resting O face monster girls?

Yeah. We knew about the coloured pages. They've been teasing us since a month ago

Just a shot of Suu, and he said it was a Darling/Lala/Suu chapter.

Damn.
Awesome, I can't wait for it

I want to caress that breast and pleasure that areola. That tongue can have free range too.

Why the hell is areola an unknown word for 4chans spellcheck, surely it comes up often enough?

So is Guu canon?

I want snek but spider is a close second

>Full moon
Why isn't Miia savage fucking Darling before waking up with no memory of it like the last few times?

I remember this having way better art originally. Did the author just settle into a certain style or something? Looks kinda ugly and simplified.

Outsourced to intern/"assistant". Not helped by his near constant injuries and illnesses.

It's the best thing that could happen. Give it some months and maybe we'll finally be able to have not terrible threads again.

Errrr.... Where are other pages?

Full shots and summary won't be up till Saturday night/Sunday morning, I have work.

Might send a few more quick shots later tonight.

Man, I haven't heard of that bunch for like a year...

It's been far too long. I'm starved for content, I'm just going to not sleep until shots are up.
Sup Forums doesn't have a spellcheck, user. Whatever browser you're using to access Sup Forums has a spellcheck.

I miss my monster girls

You'll be up for several days then. I'll try and get more up around midnight Japan time.

not anime

>Sup Forums - Anime & Manga
>& Manga

I mean the autistic shitposters' main complaint was that it had turned into a general, which is fine I guess, but even when the threads got whittled down to like one thread every a week or so, they still complained about it.

The fact that one of the mods picked their side and deleted the threads didn't help matters much either. The fact that several other threads of even worse quality got to stay up in the wake of said bans only cements how biased the shitposters were.

>mods picked their side
Mods did the same treatment for SnK. They allow monthly manga thread but not with daily circlejerking, which is actually increase the posts quality.
Look at current SnK threads while the anime airing, it become cancer infested shit.

I dunno man, we've been getting it so roughly at times that the mods were deleting the threads even in the middle of a new chapter dump/discussion. I mean, yeah you can probably justify the deletion of threads when like 90% of the discussion cosists of "Lala is best girl" and shit like that, but then the mods also went ahead and deleted threads when we were actually had a decent discussion going and new content to discuss. That clearly goes way beyond just deleting cancer.

Mods don't like the series then
Because there are like 15 other generals allowed

I blame Kinomod. Before he resurfaced we could at least have a full thread once in a while without a deletion. Then when he showed up again the threads started getting deleted so often that it wasn't even funny. I know he doesn't like generals, but the fact that we got the brunt of his wrath is suspicious at the very least.

I dunno, I just want to have a friendly Monster Musume thread once in a while without it getting deleted for no concrete reason.

No, but your face is

The things I do on my dinner break.

The horror.

"Stop her!"

Kek, Lala is right
Thanks

Horse tiddies!
Do not fist tanker trucks!
Main storyline non-nude streak BROKEN.

Thanks, Summary-user. You're alright. Don't go to work the day after.

Wow, that thing ate her hand
Oh boy, muh dick

Someone is clearly copying the Sup Forums model where any show that isn't [Current Season] is banned from having a discussion.

Is the reason you're not posting what the thing in the tank is because it's not actually fully shown?

Is this going to be another 4 month sub-arc?

Didn't the whole damn Dangerous Girls arc take the better part of a year and an entire volume plus?

Started on the final pages of the May '16 chapter.

We still don't know who sent these girls or why.

These "dangerous girls" are just the most boring arc. None of them stuck around for more than two chapters.

Just took some random shots on my break.

According to some user, looks like Lala will start working on a job.

I've had nothing but maggoty 4komas for three stinking months!

They need to get rid of Kemono friends 2-3 threads up at the same time, most of the times the threads are just shitposting.

Umaru is even worse. There isn't even any discussion at all in those, even with a S2 announced and an ongoing manga. Just a handful of people spamming the same tired memes and dumping the same screenshots and then the thread dies at 100 posts so they immediately make 2 new ones.

>more lewds of my baby
>more nipple exposure
>more sexy, kinky panties
Fuck yes, fuck the hell yes.

Hot fucking damn, I thought you faggots said the manga was going to be toned down from now on.

M O T H E R L Y L O V E

>Why isn't Miia savage fucking Darling before waking up with no memory of it like the last few times?
Lala is trying to guard Darling from being raped. At least, I think that's what Suu translated.

Sweet lord jesus! Those plumb thighs! Those sweet breast!
Praise Crabman, he always delivers!

i guess thats why okayado had to go on a 2 month hiatus, he was dealing with bitch niggas that wouldnt let him do the lewds, but im glad that meat is back on the menu bous

>trusting rumors spread by a chilean child molester

Is she or is actually Suu doing the protection thing and Lala is just commenting?

He's peruvian

strawpoll.me/12153778

Perverse Peruvian pedophile then?

>Even Suu is weak against Faceless men

Crab's roots are in kinky doujins and hentai, he knows where he comes from.

Lala must be quite the slut to be wearing underwear like that.

The lid slammed down and took her hand off.

Said user likely mistranslated 活躍from Twitter, it means she's active in the chapter.

She does work as a lockpick, I guess.

>Lala Bullying
I'm fine with this.

Or maybe it's because you autists don't have anything to talk about anything noteworthy about this shallow uninteresting drivel.

50 chapters of HE TOUCHED HER [erogenous part] SO WACKY is not that interesting after a while.

Go away Sup Forums. Samuri Jack isn't anime.

Shouldn't you be crying about shipping on /co?

Isn't that ALL you MM fags whine and jerk about all the time?

Not MM, but Miyazaki un-retired today, it was on the news.

You can't even talk about your shitty manga, you bring up unrelated topics, that is pathetic

Thanks for bumping the thread. You're a dumb but good hearted shitposter.

True, it's not like you can do it yourself!

Implying you're not samefagging or the one that's not in the thread he's supposed to be in isn't false flagging. If you hate the thread leave and let it die from lack of posts. We're waiting on raws.

So if the new chapter is our and is in moon, anybody able to give a synopsis of the new chapter?

>the one that's not in the thread he's supposed to be in isn't false flagging

Jesus what is this autism I walked in upon.

TTF mentioned putting pics up midnight around his time. Then we wait for summary user.

I'll give a synopsis Saturday night/Sunday morning if I can.

>So if the new chapter is our and is in moon

Can any of your faggots learn to type or are you too busy jerking off your micrococks?

Alright, thank you!

So what's that? Dark slime? We need some FOOZSH shenanigans.

Was TTF here? I started posting around 2PM here, but I had work.

No one here cares about you trying to derail the thread into a Miyazaki/ Ghibli thread. Go to the thread that's up if you want to talk about it. You're either fucking retarded and/or deceitful.

I just woke up and made one simple typing error, Take a chill pill salty bear.

Stop roleplaying, it's embarrassing.... though MM fans doing this is not that surprising.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ1qkDRk3t8

Kek, poor girl. I can't see the context about why are they using her
There's always bullying with her. And this time is heavy bullying

"Suu's in auto tentacle mode, if we don't stop her..."

Thanks for all the (You)

Does anyone actually find this funny or entertaining?

Suu eat something weird again?

That cute way Suu's walking out the door looks like she's planning on going on an adventure.

Her ahoge is an erogenous zone.

Why would we stop such a beautiful thingg?

Press F

F Rip Bike Cop