I went on a date with Grace. It turned into the worst night of my life

Wow!

medium.com/@steveanonomom/i-went-on-a-date-with-grace-it-turned-into-the-worst-night-of-my-life-6f069eb94008

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1npMK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> relying on roasties for happiness

>I texted Grace the other day to see how she was after all this.

C U C K

Lol

>apprehensive about date
>camera collector
>amatuer writer
>hoboken
>sushi
>cucked

faggot

This dude sounds like a doormat, rofl. Why are so many men like this? Women get away with acting like blackhearted succubi because they can smell just how fucking thirsty men are. Jesus christ!

>I always prefer red
I mean she's not wrong, white wine fags are the worst.

>157388071
Blind date... chance to have sex... love of old cameras.

Not sure what this has to do with politics.

An obvious parody of 'the claw' but from the opposite perspective, so many slow witted autists on this board !

Aziz claw date parody, every post above this one was made by a fucking retard

I hate every person in this little drama and I'm enjoying their suffering.

The leftist mantra from the 60s was 'the private is political', you can expand on that and say nowadays 'everything is political'. It's the Zeitgeist (((they))) have created.

This isnt the dude but i wonder how it feels to have been outplayed by aziz manlet

Wait why did they start having sex when they left the restaurant? I thought he was going to show her his old Kodak cameras. Or did he just skip ahead a few chapters

Ever post above this one was made by a cum guzzling cuck

>An obvious parody of 'the claw' but from the opposite perspective, so many slow witted autists on this board !
Explain. I don't know what you mean with "the claw".

He's a terrible writer so he seems to be a fail at everything.

oh, thanks for that !

archive.is/1npMK

Absolute scum, we should rid the world of white wine drinkers after the jews and before the niggers.

haha very good
Also, Jesus H Christ their are some brainlets on this board.

The guy that did the thing that was lame but no big deal who then got called out by the hysterical feminist & all the others dogpiled him in a big media shit show.

Is any of this suppose to mean something to me? Who is Grace? Is this just a random blog about some faggot to subtly brag about how he got his dick wet or am I just woefully uninformed?

This guy is a terrible storyteller.

Decent read, but ultimately not written well enough to be a good piece of satire.

Using this little bit, you can really tell who actually lurks and who is just a newfag. Thanks for the free litmus test.

For you and every other fuckin moron here, It's from the perspective of the date 'Grace' went with to the Emmys where she met Aziz Ansari before she got clawed.

do people not realize this is satire or what?

That's right. You're not truly Sup Forums unless you're familiar with the specifics of some celebrity date. Go chase an e-celeb.

>dating photographers
if photography is her passion get the fuck out of there. Bang her first obviously. She is not a keeper.

>But then a funny thing happened. I fell in love. I remember the moment. I was laying next to her in my bed, with her head on my chest asleep, and that’s when I felt it. This was a girl I could spend the rest of my life with.

I swear, guys are fucking retarded. He just had sex after a first date and he "loves" her. He deserves every bad thing that happens to him.

> (OP)
>>apprehensive about date
>>camera collector
>>amatuer writer
>>hoboken
>>sushi
>>cucked
>
>faggot
OR maybe Tom Hanks?

>Thinking I'm talking about the content, not the responses

You fags make it way too easy.

to be fair any woman is going to throw an average guy to the side for a chance at someone with any sort of fame and money.

>camera collector
>first date
>eat box
>tell her you love her
>buy her a plane ticket
holy christ I can't even tell if this is just fan fiction over the whole The Claw ordeal.

Yeah, only newfags know the latest celebrity gossip bullshit.

>For you and every other fuckin moron here, It's from the perspective of the date 'Grace' went with to the Emmys where she met Aziz Ansari before she got clawed.
I still have no clue what you guys are all talking about?

Wasn't Ansari a cosmonaut in space?