Peak Soyboy

>Peak Soyboy

>make your cereal taste disgusting with this awesome new tip!

>wake and bake
no.
you wake up first.
fully wake up.
then after you get your shit straight for the day, then you smoke.

weed is for after the work is done, not before or during.
wake and bake = useless for the day.

>he thinks the smoke is filtered through the milk
Holy shit are you actually 5

Well, that magazine isn't called Vice for nothing.

Remember when vice would go to some hell hole and film people killing each other? Now they just film disabled trans brown people get high.

>milk
Fuck off, it would obviously be something that Vice would advertise.

Smoking weed regularly will make you useless for the day regardless of actually being high or not

LOLOLOL

WEED IS A DEGENERATE NIGGER DRUG PUSHED BY JEWS

YOU TOUCH IT AND YOU’RE BASICALLY A NIGGER

ENJOY YOUR BRAIN DAMAGE

What the fuck does that even mean?

It's not a cereal bowl bong?

nice digits
different strokes for different folks
I like to get everything i need to do in order, get high, and breeze through all my work

It's a cereal bowl and a bong, the smoke doesn't interact with the cereal. How is this difficult

This. Stop being retarded.

I said a bong being filtered through soy would be something Vice would advertise and I'm sure it exists.

Okay so just picture they're using soy milk cool meme bro

It's called a soy bong and it's all my wife's sons use

Why are you being such a faggot?

I wake and bake with a tide pod.

>>make your cereal taste disgusting with this awesome new tip!
Because you're a fucking retard

nintendo switch bong when?

weed sucks you should be smoking soy instead if you want to get a real high

IT "INTERACTS" IN YOUR MOUTH, YOU DUMB NIGGER

HOW DOES TOOTHPASTE INTERACT WITH ORANGE JUICE AND TASTE LIKE SHIT IF THERE IS NO TOOTHPASTE IN THE ORANGE JUICE CARTON?

Why am I supposed to know this? I'm not a pot smoking degenerate overgrown child.

Calm down.

>making up rules for your weed use

I think you missed the whole point of smoking

t.

i pretty much spark up a joint once a weekend too. but i dont go out saying that its healthy and that it should be encouraged

smoked for 16 years, just gave it up a month ago...best decision I have ever made. start to notice everyone else around me being stoned....they look soulless and lifeless....fucking degenerates

I have never smoked, eaten cereal, and went 'gahh this cereal tastes like ass now'

If the smoke was filtered through the milk, which would be dumb in the first place, the smoke would bubble to the top and get released in to the open air. It's not rocket appliances

Be less dumb

Anyone who does this shit should be lined up against the wall. Fucking disgusting.

The idea of smoking seconds after eating (or vise-versa) is retarded. Its literally only meant to fuel the DURRR MUNCHEES XD mentality that stoners like the ones on rtrees have

Smokers often have severely diminished taste precisely from smoke damage.

>I want a bong that I can eat cereal out of because getting high and eating cereal isn't just something that I do when i'm bored, it's a part of who I am. It's a lifestyle. I'm like some cool slacker character in a movie.

They started as a punk magazine, idiot. They've always ran these types of pieces.

Stop smoking and eating cereal together you absolute soyboy fuck.

>you have to do as I say

go fuck yourself

Too bad you won’t get back all the brain matter you’ve wasted away brainlet

What is it that you do that you can do it competently while high?
>simple, one-step tasks in succession like cleaning the house.
If all you do everyday is clean the house or take care of the yard, then MJ before 'work' is just fine I guess.

ok

It's like anybody who drinks beer

Oh look the retard is back.
>soyboy XD
Do you parrot every phrase of the month?

>They've always ran
>ran

>DURRR MUNCHEES XD mentality
This post shows autistic and shut in most of Sup Forums is. If you actually think the munchies is just a meme then you're talking about something you know nothing about.
>And I base that off absolutely nothing

My mistake. I thought there was a time in which they weren't cucked.

>If the smoke was filtered through the milk

the cereal bowl is hollow... it's basically a pipe with a cereal bowl attached.

stupid concept. who eats and smokes at the same time?

This guy gets it

Oops, meant to say runned.
Actually no I didn't, what are you trying to say?

No. It's like anyone who buys craft beer and wears glasses and a scarf and won't shut up about it.

This. Back when I used to smoke, waking and baking just burned me out for the day. Best time to smoke is late afternoon/evening.

Kek

It's hard to believe how much money potheads waste on stupid novelty pipes like this.

I've only seen someone who has a pipe like that and it's part pipe part coffee mug but he says it barely holds liquid. I'll just keep my two things separate.

It also counts for mass market beers. I swear people who drink Bud or Pabst only do it so they can talk about it or show it to their friends. "look at me I'm drinking the alcohol we all thought was cool when we were 10 and let it ride"

HAVE RUN
RUN
YOU FUCKING BRAINLET

You are a faggot, stop trying to defend your vices.

T. Another pothead.

Not defending anything boyo. That's a cool meme picture though

Well, if you want my honest opinion, I think you're just a pot head who will defend your little hobby against any and all criticism. Dude lmao weed guy is way more prevelant than dude lmao beer guy. Jerkoffs define their personality with weed all the time.

>compares weed and soyboys
don't be a nigger faggot OP

>a publication literally called VICE solicits consumption of an illegal drug and also wants you to feel bad about Charlottesville

>Jerkoffs define their personality with weed all the time.
But not the same with beer? Or in your opinion, more with weed than beer? I disagree. You just seem to have some kind of stiffy against weed but I'm sure you're down with "hanging out and downing a 6 pack with the bros! Brewski time yeaa CHEERS m8 lets head on down to the pub"

Why are canadians so stupid and useless?

>MUNCHIES ARE SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS YOU AUTISTS!

But what goes first in the bowl, weed, milk or cereal?

Who the fuck eats cereal?

Weed Videogames. Bad news.

>Dude lmao weed guy is way more prevelant than dude lmao beer guy.
This is painfully untrue. Go to a college town and you'll find 50 dudecoors too every one dudeweeds.

Get out and socialize and stop using 420chan as your reference for people that smoke.

This. I will occasionally wake and bake, if its one of those days where you're hungover and you know that you're gonna be a useless piece of shit anyways.

Otherwise, restrict weed to maybe 2-3 times a week MAX and postpone that shit until late night. Only bad thing about that is that you usually feel really tired when you wake up.

Where did I say this? If you smoke weed most types are going to make you really hungry. It's why some people going through chemo smoke.

>First batch of Trudeu's refugees arrives

>from the U.S.

I dunno, eating cereal is the most blue piled thing,

Are you sure yer from around here?

Munchies isn’t real you’re just a fatty
LOL fatty wants to be cool

Work hard, then party hard. That's how you balance things.

They do it way more often with weed. Proselytism of marijuana is practically a defining feature of the pot head. They go on and on about it's benefits. And no, I do not have a stiffy against pot. I was a massive stoner for many years and I'm just speaking from experience. Alcohol is a social lubricant. Nobody is proud that they wake up and start drinking. Nobody goes around telling others that the secret to life is to constantly be shitfaced. Alcoholics know they're fucked up. Pot heads think they're enlightened. You have some growing up to do.

Even when I was a kid I stopped eating it pretty damn quickly because I'd just be hungry again an hour later and when that means you've just arrived at school and you've got two hours until recess that isn't a good thing. You need a proper breakfast to start the day.

They can take em

What's that? I can't hear you over your substitute teacher importing all that diversity

>They do it way more often with weed.
Disagree, so now we're both just talking out of our ass.

>this product having any usefullness in society whatsoever

Munchies are very real, you fuckboy.

It’s because those people are fucking losers who need a cult to join and drum circle hippies are more welcoming than the Catholic Church these days.

I occasionally smoke weed but you are right it's a nigger drug that niggerifies.

Nope, I’ve been smoking pot for over twenty years junior. Maybe you’re just anemic like most sickly hippies are.

>This is the way it is because I say so
Maybe meet some people instead of using the same 5 shitheads you knew when you were a stoner. Plenty of alcoholics are proud of their tolerance and ability to drink people under the table.

You nigger. THC induces hunger in individuals. It's used as a drug to help cancer patients eat. It's obvious your years of smoking have dulled your mind.

>Oktoberfest XD

>DUDE W33D LE MAYO
Why don't these soy fags OD on soy or something. God damn Vice kikery and weed fags.

So you do landscaping or other manual labor?

and in the long run you will be useless and lazy even if you ddint smoke that day

We're both using anectdotal evidence cuck. Agree to disagree and go smoke some weed or whatever you do.

Enjoy your 'superbly aged scotch omg you have to try this it tastes just like the regular stuff but duuuuuude'

>smoking weed makes you a soyboy.

nah, but, buying a cereal bowl bong does

Wish I'd stopped so early.

It gives young kids a sweet tooth, people think it's a traditional breakfast food, but it's probably invented and marketed by the corn industry.

pussies are to fuck not to immitate user
fucking lol

Can someone explain to me what the fuck a bugman is. You guys create too many terms for me to keep up.

Lemming mentality. As long as bread and circuses continues they'll not question authority.

Seems kinda stupid
You’d probably get ashes flying in the cereal

>You’d probably get ashes flying in the cereal

This is fucking great

Can confirm. Smoked daily for a few months and my productivity shot through basement level lows.

As you can see I am still recovering.

Lazy fuck. I bet his room is a mess.

Its true. Your body has to replenish the minerals it used to break down the drug, especially in the adrenal glands.

Its similar in alcohol. After a good drunk you crave greasy food to replenish what was list in the liver. Mmmmmmmm, chicken strip basket with white gravy from whataburger styles.......

Just happens to the weak and weak minded. Same thing can be said with anything. Oh, I ate that doughnut. There goes my diet... People are at their core, useless. Just a few can smoke, drink or eat that doughnut and still be productive.