Previous threads: >>157377210

Previous threads: Reminder of the rules: we are ranking characters in accordance with how much they suffered and how much they deserved it. If you want to add a character to the chart, just name them, post their image and point to where they should be in the chart like this:

Suffering:
Deserved:

What needs to happen is we need to find characters who fit all the empty spots. That's a bit of a harder job, but it can be done. Wrack your brains everyone for who might be a good candidate for those empty slots.

+ perhaps move Stocking down, too, I meme a lot but the other user made a good point.

move togame back per last thread.

I'll wait for a while and if no one disagrees, I'll include these changes. Keep in mind however that we should be looking to fill the blanks right now.

I gotchu. I am already thinking of a few people to add.

Move Seto Kaiba lower, he jobs a lot but I wouldn't say he's on the same level as the girl from Emergence.

Deserved: 30
Suffered: 85

>velvet that high on deserved it

Didn't all the suffering happen BEFORE she became a cunt?

That's fine, but stocking should also be on her level.

Is there something in the LN that makes it so that Goburin Sureiya deserves 30?

Where do you suggest I put him?

Also, forgot to mention. If you want a character moved, please point to where it is. It saves me the trouble of searching.
Added.

No, and I don't think he deserves to be that high on the list either. He just saw his village burned down and his sister getting raped, although the 85 line is a clusterfuck (why the fuck is Kumagawa that high?)

Momiji
D:25
S:10

>Where do you suggest I put him?
The issue is that his column is filled, so you'd have to swap him with somebody.

Agreed with this

I don't care if he has to move, but use manga suffering

S: 85
D: 45

Is she on the chart? If not, how much does she deserve?

I guess we are filling the blanks up and then reorganizing it though.

why does ika musume deserves to suffer fucking shitlords????

Y'all motherfuckers trying to tell me Shinji only suffered ONE magnitude more than fucking Megumeme? He needs to be moved up to at least 60, right next to Tanya.

Alright, I'll move those characters down since no one objected. Please suggest a spot.
Goblin Slayer has been removed until the situation is sorted out.
Added.
S:85 seems to be too much.
I temporarily removed Seto Kaiba. I'll add him back once you decide where to move him.

Spike from Bebop should be on here somewhere.

or maybe Vincent from the movie would be more interesting.

should also get a penguindrum character. watanuki from xxxHolic.

Good point. Shinji has been moved up.
Do you have a suggestion?

I think Megumeme needs to be moved down.
Also, move Polnareff up. He lost pretty much all of his friends and turned into a fucking turtle by the end of Part 5. Maybe swap the two?

Where though? He did suffer a bit, but not as great as many on here. Maybe in the lower tier gaps?

I think the space left open by Lelouch if it is moved per my suggestion is perfect for GS. Lelouch was kind of a dick and was manipulative.
Subaru didn't suffer as much as Angra Mainyu, not yet. Moved one notch down.

I'm kind of conflicted about Mion and Shion. Do we count all routes for characters from VNs or only the worst one?

15S/30D?

suffering 20
deserved 100

Here's the argument for Megumin: I think it does give her the right to that spot, but I also agree that Polnareff should be above her. I'll do something.

this is perfect.

Put this guy to the left of Kumagawa. His attempt at killing an omnipotent goddess backfired on his face so hard that he ended up getting a fuckton of people killed and is partially responsible for half of the world's problems. If fucking up wasn't enough, said goddess became an yandere that gets off to his suffering and boy, it sure is a lot of suffering.

>100D
When requesting for extremes, please include an explanation.
Added.
Understood, I'll move GS there.

>shinji D:60
for what purpose? left side is too filled up but there's a spot at D:45

Serial killer, made things out of children's bodies, tortured them and traumatized them.

I mean, he's a mass serial killer of children.

S: 30 D: 40?
Trying to fill in empty spaces.I mean he's died multiple times, and often low on wulong.

What anime/manga is that? Seems interesting.
Did Shinji deserve it though?

Shiki is fine in that spot
My man suffered a lot

>S:85 seems to be too much.
Not really and I was using the manga as reference and not the shithole anime.

Then elaborate why 85 suffering

that user is making the same argument, Shinji doesn't deserve to be so high on the D scale.
He's really not considering he'd be above Ciel.

Shouldn't Aqua's S be about equal to her D?
Whenever she does something stupid she almost immediately gets punished for it

shinji deserved basically nothing. maybe D:10-15 for running away and being a whiner

No, she never suffers that much.a

Someone in a previous thread said that the guy from Ranma didn't suffer that much, so I switched him with Polnareff.
I'll add him if you give me a better pic.
Added.
I'll include some of these changes in the next update.

Yeah, I think Shinji's too high on the D scale as well. He's 14 and traumatized, he didn't do anything in life that deserves being dragged into NERV's fuckery.

Once he was employed he made questionable decisions, but by that time his suffering had already begun.

Unless we're talking about Rebuild Shinji, which is an entirely different can of worms.

Okay, I've checked the others around that slot and 85 is indeed a bit too much.
60-65 seems more real.
That slot between Saber and literalwho seems fine.

Where's Polneraff?

>That slot between Saber and literalwho seems fine.

that should be for Togame imo, for reasons outlined in the last thread.

Yeah Polneraff should be higher::

I would also put Jolyne in there
S: 50-60
D:30-40

Near Jonathan.

Togame should be lower on suffering, I mean compare her to Kaiji.

Just how many JoJo characters do we have already?

I honestly feel Jolyne suffered more than Polneraff and Jonathan

Subaru should be in the 90s aside from arc 3 he really didn't deserve all the shit he got

Then the slot between militaryloli and Kariya.

>I'll include some of these changes in the next update.
Will you add them if I suggest a character for an empty spot?
S 80 D 90 Kiara Sessyoin.

I think it's the combination of how she dies with how she lived her life, where the one moment she escaped her obsession with revenge is the moment she's killed. It's tragic which is a different kind of suffering I guess. but yeah I wouldn't object for her suffering being lower. point is her deserve is ludicrously high.

Blood Sign by Kamachi, it's a LN

>Subaru should be on par with Angra Mainyu
Reddit:Zerofags, when will they learn?

yeah that's better, though I still think her d should be lower.

He deserved happiness

I personally feel Johnny should be higher as well

Swap Johnny and Tanya

ln is bloodsign, written by kamachi kazuma. i personally am too dumb to be able to find a decent translation myself though.

I didn't move Akane yet because some anons disagreed with moving her in the previous threads. If you explain why, I'll do it.
>S80 D90
Why?
Discuss it with and Other changes: Togame has been moved next to Tanya, Kaiba has been moved next to NHKman.

Subaru is already on the same tier as Angry Manjew, which is retarded. He should be 100S or at least 95.

no he shouldn't, subaru has suffered but he sits nicely in the 80's for his constant suffering, and apart from experiencing death like every week, he has only experienced 1 major loss, which is the blue potato. he also kinda deserves it for being a sperg and an asshole at times.

And by "He" here I obviously meant the Angry Manjew. Subaru can stay where he is.

Thanks. Kami has it.
Johnny didn't die nor is he forced to do War shit. I think he's fine were he is

Is Hei in there already?
If not, S:70 D:60 seems about right.

Alright, I am going to have to make this argument from scratch then.
Panty deserves to be moved according to my original suggestion, as she's a cunt. Stocking is on the same level as her but she's also a murderous demon, so she should be further on the right.

Once again, Akane is a sadistic person that hurt people for funsies. Anons complained because she was 100 on the scale and that's excessive, but I do think my placement is fair.

Subaru shouldn't be on par with Angra Mainyu, he should be lower. Angra suffered through all Subaru suffered through, AND THEN SOME. Except he doesn't come back to life and has kawaii uguu waifus that suck his cock.

I agree with you, but it's tricky. I mean 2 rows lower you have Slaine who is also the kind of tragic character, he suffers a lot and loses everything to save a girl and then he's blamed for trying assassinate her.

I think the deserve might be a bit high.

Remove 10,10 and add Poplar instead

Nah
>getting separated from her sister when she was 7-8ish
>her former boss treated her and her former team like dogs
>drugs
>even more drugs
>physical and mental scars galore during the manga, damaged brain
>all of her comrades and friends are dead (minus husbando)
>paid a moderately big toll at the end of the manga
60-65 is more than accurate.

>Except he doesn't come back to life and has kawaii uguu waifus that suck his cock.
but he doesn't user, his waifu became a potato and his other waifu is retarded by like 100 years

yeah I'm fine with her position beside Tanya I guess. the other thing is that all of the bad things Togame did can be directly traced to her watching her father get murdered in her childhood, which muddles her later responsibility a bit.

Added.
All requested changes have been included.
We're not removing characters anymore, sorry.
I was sure he was, but can't find him. Can anyone confirm?
Can you two explain your choices?

>he doesn't come back to life and has a chance to undo his past mistakes while Angra has been swallowed by nothingness and that's fucking it.

wow user you're right, they're totally in the same boat.

Kiara Sessyoin is a sick girl who grows in a secluded community of sex crazed fanatics. She's very sick and her only respite from the animalistic orgies she witnesses comes from a H.C. Andersen book. She summons him as his servant in the Moon Cell Grail War but the author is disgusted by her. She gets rejected by the person she idealizes the most.

She also tried to hijack the Moon Cell Automaton in order to destroy humanity, which she sees as simply being lust-driven insects because of her upbringing.

I think the problem there isn't Subaru's placement. Angra Mainyu is just too low.

>>he doesn't come back to life and has a chance to undo his past mistakes
he comes back to life to find that his checkpoint is at the point where he finds out his waifu is a fucking potato and nobody remembers her.

im gonna keep arguing for subaru to remain on the 80s since okabe rintaro also had to sit through his waifu dying, but he still had a happy ending, saved both his waifus and he is STILL ABOVE SUBARU

You forgot to mention her limited lifetime. That onsen was not that big of a help.

>We're not removing characters anymore, sorry.
but that girl isn't cute enough for that corner

85 suffering because she is turned into a thing that can only feel pain by her father, dies because of it, she was practically dead when she was found and described as "someone who had never known happiness"
85 deserving because she asked her father to do make her into something that can only feel pain

I have read the reference material, so you don't need to bring it up. My only proposed adjustment is for subaru to move in the 85 which is just ONE STEP below Angra, and I think it's acceptable.

You put Togame to the wrong place.

Where did they move Chirico to? Or he doesn't deserve this list?

Isn't Punpun way too fucking high? No way he suffered the same as Subaru and the other people in that row.

Does Yuno really deserve 100? She was completely willing to die for Yuki and ended up doing just that. Certainly she's not worse than Nui, who was an unrepentant sadist. I would also not put Lelouch on the same "deserved" level as Light, as Lelouch's goals were far more noble and he actually gave a damn about those under him.

renton from eureka at 45d, 25s, the little shit.