What is it about cities that makes people more liberal?

What is it about cities that makes people more liberal?

>consumerist culture
>beggars on the streets
>diversity

They are far away from actual hard labour.
For example they understand what their food is, but they can't really understand what is means to farm and all that.

It creates a lack of realism.

No one owns property, there's an abundance of publicly funded services, and the culture is cosmopolitan. It's basically liberal paradise.

lack of access to own food production, people start believing food is a human right or something

Mm this.
It's also alot easier to control people so packed together.

Once I moved to the city, I became more and more convinced that society was falling apart. I definitely did not become more liberal.

I think OP meant people who were born and/or raised in cities.

Large underground homosexual population. Liberals love that. Also it ruins the soil so crops can't grow. Queers do that to the soil.

good movie
too bad fritz lang didn't stick around and become a propaganda producer.

This.

They lack the perspective. Living in the countryside gives you some sort of an idea on how people used to live in the past and how we would live if our society would fall apart.

This
If they had to produce as much material as they consume I doubt they'd be so liberal

it's probably a lots of factors at once, even biological i.e related to an unnatural population density people born and raised in cities are exposed to

since antiquity cities are opposed to rural areas in their "progressiveness" so to speak, where the values of a civilization slowly tend to be corrupted, turned inside out or analysed to death until nothing remains

>if
when*

Multiculturalism

Density stress. Crowding is proportional to stress in mammals.

Separation from nature

Liberalism is a reaction to stress. Put any hardcore vegan tree hugging liberal on an island by themselves and after a short period of time they will eat and kill anything to survive, or be unable to adapt and die

/thread

White (and jewish) liberals that live in cities rely on cheap minority labor to serve their food, clean and maintain their houses, care for their kids (or pets), etc. because they only know how to do two things in life: work their office job and indulge in pop culture.

Poor minorities are liberals really just for the gibs and their envy of rich whites, who ironically lead them around on a leash politically.

Young liberals are liberals because they are helpless and without life skills because their single mom or soy father didn't teach them anything useful besides being a good consumer. They may be eloquent, savvy, and book smart, but they hate the real world because it's not a communist paradise where hard decisions never have to be made.

this
Also in towns people don't really know each other or get along.
People in villages know each other, have each other's backs, there's deep sense of community. That quickly translates to nationalism as you want to feel same kind of community with your kin.

I've lived in Philadelphia for about 6 years after always being in the suburbs until my mid 20s. People don't seem very independent here and peer pressure to go along with the crowd makes it seem like high school and college all over again. Coming to a city is sometimes intimidating, so the vast majority of young people who show up here will have a totally open mind, which isn't bad in and of itself, but it subjects them to a flood of established liberal ideas that are designed to make you feel like you don't belong if you don't embrace them. In this way it's a trend that feeds itself. If you don't think like they do then you must be a racist, stupid, evil and mean spirited person. It's not just like this in city's, but it's more apparent because of the population density. I've found that natives of this city are actually pretty conservative, especially the Irish and Italians

I feel sorry for the liberals sometimes. They can’t adapt as well is stress, they can’t handle stress, so they seek relief from it by attempting to CONTROL others. A healthier response to stress is to maintain control of your own space, your own surroundings, make decisions that benefit yourself. But a liberal will attempt to control everyone around them. Not wanting anyone to benefit more than them they destroy everything around them. It’s easy to replicate in mice.

>Large underground homosexual population

This. World history has been actively undermined by a selected few of faggots conspiring against the public ever since the dawn of the Enlightenment

Their used to everything being subsidized for them and things being convienent so social issues are more concerning to them. They also think automation is right around the corner so all those uneducated rural folk are obsolete and their concerns dont actually matter.

I like to think of the overpopulated mice experiment. Obviously we are not mice, but being surrounded by millions of people affects people's psyche negatively. My take is that it makes us feel smaller, and as a result we sacrifice our individuality for group think. Factor this in with liberal media, consumer culture, and shaming tactics by the left and you create the perfect pawn that is helping to demoralize the west.

Over socialization. It's like when grasshoppers overpopulate and transform into locust.

Totally disagree

I live in Germany in a city and my impression is that people from rural areas tend to be more liberal than people who are from the cities because they don't get in touch with the typical sandniggers(they all live in Gettos in the cities). They only get to know them from the brainwashed media

The actual city? It is mostly lower class people who vote democrat for the gibs. Suburbs are usually center-right

Easy life = You forget about the nature of reality = Liberal