/mbmc/ TOMORROW NIGHT FAGGOTS

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

Game Plan:
1. Posters go up Sunday Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

Godspeed anons

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7q9xwc/mybordersmychoice_no_means_no_8_days_left_before/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/
ghostbin.com/paste/3juwz
reddit.com/user/MyBordersMyChoice/submitted/
archive.fo/PToAi
youtube.com/watch?v=N1p7Qdac0v8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did I not know about this? Guess I’ll have to print some off. Don’t know where I’ll put them though, no colleges close to me. Maybe a park

This needs a bump

Put them near your local StarCucks coffee shop.

Can a uk version be made?

I think I’ve seen some for European countries but I only have the American one

bomp even tho there are basically no terrorist inmigrants in here.

shit, forgot to bump.

check the main website, there are versions for over 25 European countries, translations diligently checked by native speakers

>my borders my choice
>mayor of london is a muslim

BUMP AND SIEG HEIL!

At least you’re not living in Germany

Lots of interest today now that we are almost at Pday

here brother
>all 25+ countries available on the main website, including PDFs in color & grayscale:

kek that cheered me up

Remember to keep posting in spite of any shills. Antifa is not happy with this. Typical shill tactics
>This won’t work, nobody will care
>Derailing thread with irrelevant content and arguments about stupid shit
>Commenting on how the flyers look stupid and using that as an excuse as to why you shouldn’t put them up

Keep bumping this thread no matter what. I’ve put posters up before, I find that it’s more fun to do it with friends. Get any redpilled people you know in real life to do it with you

>>no hungary
>>fuck off

Give me a Hungarian translation and I will make it immediately and add it to the main website

Bump

bumpedi bump

any other Londonfags doing this?
any tips

the MyBordersMyChoice plebbit profile got shadowbanned on The_Donald after promotional efforts showed up on someone's radar (comrpomised mod? reddit CEO? no idea)

before that promoting on T_D had proven highly successful, and they have fuckloads of extremely eager people willing to put up posters

Front page of r/The_Donald (7.9K upvotes, 14 Jan 2018, stickied by mods)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7q9xwc/mybordersmychoice_no_means_no_8_days_left_before/
Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/

op request: can aynone willing to stomach plebbit post MBMC reminders on T_D? I've tried but my account is shadowbanned

the question is would a different board join the mission or a different website?
Does leddit know?

I'm not a brit but if you have double sided tape you can pre-tape it and just pull off the paper on the other side when you want to slap it on something. This is how we do it quickly and you can use wheat paste or staples if you want it to stay around a while.

They'll probably get torn off so make it difficult and /or post them high up.

>shadowbanned on The_Donald
>plebbit
T_D is full of civic nationalist cucks and zionist puppets.

BUMP!

someone with a 9fag account need to post this mission.
I know 8fag is on it and the Reddit but the post is almost a week old. Reddit likes to forget important missions.
Also someone should start a new post on imgur.

I dont have a social media community, i can only help retweeting this message or liking it on normiebook with throw away accounts.

What is with e-celeb shitfags? Did someone ask Finlands favorite e-celeb aka Lauren Southern to support this operation?

Bellissimo.

>Does leddit know?
yes, they know very well:

r/The_Donald
r/sjwhate
r/TheNewRight (I did an AMA there, that's where I talked to Ben Garrison and got him to promote MBMC)
r/WhiteRights
r/MGTOW (they like the anti-feminist angle)

they will put up posters en masse, we might as well mobilize them

someone already did the tower of Pisa

lots of anons putting these up in Italy & many other countries in Europe

see
if they're willing to put up posters, why stop them?

BRITFAG REPORTING FOR DUTY

Checked.
This user was on the other night. He was only there for a few days so he did it early before he went back to his town.

They were quick.

I agree, I was just pointing out why you would be banned on T_D

Put up other nation posters at these sites. Get all the tourists involved.

>What is with e-celeb shitfags
they are powerful broadcasting assets, they have huge audiences
when The Golden One shared MBMC on FB it brought thousands more people in, some percentage of them have posters printed & ready to go now
one guy commented he had over 1000 stickers ready

just made an shitty imgur account. Lets see if some of them want to join.

here is the IOTBW ghostbin. ghostbin.com/paste/3juwz
I should update it, I stopped 3 weeks after the start of the campaign but i know there are many more reports on its okay to be white.

This will be fun.

Are we doing IOTBW along with MBMC? Or is it just MBMC?

its okay to be white never stopped. I just started to update the ghostbin. Holy fuck there are at least 5 articles per day.

This will take me forever to update it....

just MBMC, but doing more waves of IOTBW in the future is a good idea
however, putting Kate Steinle posters beside the USA MBMC ones is highly encouraged

thank you, doing God's work user

Friendly reminder to everyone here that antifa, shareblue and leftypol WILL try to subvert this campaign and we will NOT let them

DO NOT USE ANY OTHER POSTERS THAN THE ONES ON THE MAIN PAGE: voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

~DO NOT USE POSTERS WITH A BLACK/BROWN HAND
~DO NOT USE POSTERS WITH ANOTHER MESSAGE BELOW #MyBordersMyChoice
~DO NOT USE POSTERS WITH ANOTHER HASHTAG BELOW #MyBordersMyChoice
~DO NOT USE POSTERS WITH A LINK TO ANY FACEBOOK PAGE OR WEBSITE BELOW #MyBordersMyChoice

Remember to put up two or three posters next to each other and make it hell for anyone trying to remove them

BONUS POINTS IF THE POSTERS ARE STUCK OVER ANTIFA SHIT!!!

if anyone wants to put reminders on plebbit, there are lots of good ones you can copy paste text from, from the official MBMC account on reddit:

reddit.com/user/MyBordersMyChoice/submitted/

support against shills greatly appreciated user

they have been pushing the "brown hand" sabotage attempt for over a month (with no success), they planned the sabotage in these threads:

8ch dot net/leftypol/res/2318353.html
8ch dot net/leftypol/res/2347782.html

Swiss user printed 35 thousand stickers + posters

HOW TO WHEATPASTE

highest res i have

Thanks user
maybe I should add that to the official website beside the USA memes?

Bump!

Official MBMC discord
same as IOTBW and run by the same guys, very solid team

7aCCgeJ

(you have all the info you need to participate without the discord, but it can be useful for organizing, strateging, sharing info on deploying the posters, etc)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

archive.fo/PToAi
>archive.fo/PToAi
archive.fo/PToAi

>It's OK to Be White: How Fox News Is Helping to Spread Neo-Nazi Propaganda
>It's OK to Be White
>NEO NAZI

>It was a Friday night in early November and Fox News host Tucker Carlson was preaching to the camera about leftists sowing “racial divisions” throughout America
>Reacting to an article in The Washington Post about a principal at a Maryland high school investigating an incident in which someone posted fliers proclaiming, “It’s Okay to Be White
>Carlson was pushing forward a meme promoted by white supremacists, and he was doing so exactly as they had intended him to do it.
fuck, the plan was to cause an outrage on the left side to show the world how hateful they are..

>Like many other trolling campaigns that have emerged in the era of President Donald Trump, “It’s Okay to Be White” started on the imageboard site Sup Forums
4chan is peace and love when will they learn

Let's do it, faggots!

why occult the numbers?
You can still look them up in the archive by entering the text

>You can still look them up in the archive by entering the text
exactly, so it's still credible, but it takes more effort to look it up - warding off anyone who might want to snoop on the Swiss user

I did it as a small measure for his privacy

hilarious library cuck has already labeled this poster campaign "terrorism", "Nazism" and a "call to kill immigrants"

this is how the left reacts to these harmless cartoon posters

keep those printers running lads, this is going to be fun

this is why we are winning. The faggots on the left side are just retarded attention whores on steroids.
Never forget that 95% of all people dont really care for politics but when they see the message "It' okay to be white" or "My borders my choice" labeled as a Nazi message they go more anti left/progressive.

>at lest he knows its Sup Forums not Pol or /pol

Let's recruit the king of FASbol to help promote it.

>American nazis killed 6 people in 2017
And one Muslim outscored them while driving a truck.

Need more ammo like this

George Lincoln Rockwell called this type of propaganda “propaganda that only you like to look at”. Nobody knows who she is and so people will ignore it. The MBMC is a genius idea but I don’t think these posters will have success because only we know who she was

Bump

anons please pray to Kek that the 8ch mods sticky my new thread

samefagging

I'm updating the ghostbin for hours now (ghostbin.com/paste/3juwz) but there are so many reports. Do you guys think its an advantage to have an text document with thousands lines of hysterical reporting or not?
It doesn't make fun to read and archive shit for hours

mods dont like Sup Forums so dont expect anything but damage control

NEWSWEEK SMEAR ARTICLE:

www.newsweek.com/alt-right-neo-nazis-targeting-anniversary-womens-march-785958

they linked to the antifa terrorist website itsgoingdown.org as their source

bump

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!

>Feminist activists on Sunday are planning to commemorate last year’s Women’s March, the response to the election of President Donald Trump that was widely regarded as the biggest demonstration in U.S. history.
maybe the fattest
>As they do so, the so-called alt-right—an anti-immigrant, anti-Semitic movement that has struggled to recruit women
they dont know that your gender doesn't matter. On the right side opinions counts and not that you bleed every month. It's like these progressive wants to get a pussy by virtue signaling

Can't really do it, but here, have a bump.

Bump

>opinions
should have written "arguments and facts" which will form an opinion based on facts.
The point is liberals faggots love to argue with their useless feelings.

Sabes que vas a ser el unico boludo que lo va a entender no?

Zimmerstein

nonsense user
can you put up a few?

bump

I ain't got a color printer, but I'll see if I can do something.

youtube.com/watch?v=N1p7Qdac0v8

Good luck. God Speed watch your backs for Antifa losers. They could be "patrolling"

just created a clear infographic explaining the Newsweek.com smear article and the fact that they cited a domestic terrorist organization as a source

>They could be "patrolling"
yes all 3 of them lol

message for any antifaggots ITT and anyone wondering how empty their threats are:

>getting caught
KEK by who? the police, for doing something perfectly legal?

send your very best antifa
send everyone
commit 100% resources to it, I dare you
it won't even make a dent

you have less than one night in the middle of a cold winter to remove them, spread across 26+ countries, outnumbered more than 100 to 1 by the people putting them up, with no idea where they actually are except "on public spaces" (good luck) - and if you plan on violence, you are facing people much better at that than you, and it'll be in self defense so we have the legal greenlight whereas you do not (but it won't come to that anyway since you can't even drag your sorry asses out of bed in the morning)

you're fucked

>we as white people must apologize for slavery and the wars and we need to go extinct

facebook salt, pretty funny stuff

I’m going to do a bunch of small ones and leave them in public transport Monday. Will probably hang a few at antifa spots as well for shits and giggles.

if you can leave one within view of a feminist, or a journalist (even put them on the office building of a media company), that would be ideal
but anywhere is good, thanks for your support user
godspeed

Tape or glue?

Bump

fuck, i am living in an extremely conservative area. Nobody will care if I hang up these flyers.
It sounds way more funny to do this in cities.

the hype is real

Only problem is I’m going to have to print this in a fucking supermarket because who the fuck still owns a printer. Will be traveling through some ‘diverse’ neighborhoods, gon be fun.

I could take a train to the place with all the media studios, I don’t think it’s that far off.

DO IT user
a single poster in the right place, picked up by the right unhinged left wing lunatic, will be enough to generate a local story
the summation of the local stories spanning 25+ countries will cause a planetary shitstorm

Can't wait for the salt tomorrow when this completely fails, kek. OP will you go back to T_D in disgrace for good now or try to come up with another forced campaign?

print them at work and tell everyone to fuck off.
They cant fire me because I'm the only one who knows how the fucking system works. If they fire me they will lose 10 millions €.
everyone on the work likes me tho, except the girl that i fucked years ago and her friends. Feels strange.