Why is the U.S. military so gay?

nytimes.com/2018/01/19/fashion/weddings/two-active-duty-soldiers-marry-in-same-sex-wedding-at-west-point.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Zone,_Boston
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>West Point

These are officers in training. Officers are faggita anyway

Because everything is gay now. Have you looked around society much lately?

why do you care? more white women for the rest of us

also nice touch with the crossing of the swords

The married couple are Apache pilots. They are combat leaders that employ combat weapon systems. They just got married at West Point.

The amount of social engineering going on in the US Military is beyond scary, if Hillary had won, the Military at this point would just be a collection of SJW's running the Pentagon, the gays and women would all be getting promotions, just like the Girl Scouts has been invaded by the Feminists and SJWs

>why do you care about the destruction civilization?
Gee, I can't think of a reason.

The U.S. is not a moral nation if it allows such degeneracy in its military leaders.

why should i believe those 2 are actually in the army. i need prove. active duty records would be preferred

You forgot to mention they're faggots.

Too late senpai.

They don't fucking handout military ceramonies to civilians

Where would this country be without Jews I wonder

Bigoted and stuck in the 1950s I guess

They're still officers.

Most enlisted aren't brainwashed libshits because they didn't go to college

yeah. tell me about DE-emasculating an army. look at my flag dude.

And one of the officers holding the crossed sabers in front is an infantry officer. It appears he has a 101st Airborne patch on his right breast pocket. U.S. Army infantry officers support this faggotry.

Doesn't matter because they have to take their orders from faggot officers.

>westpoint
>officers
answers your question. westpoint is the military SJW hive and officers are the faggots who inhabit it.

Here are some fag Marines too.

And here are some outstanding American Army NCOs.

Isn't this just precious?

The Army's new motto is "Never Leave Your Buddies' Behinds".

No wonder these "soldiers" get killed by goat herders on land and filipino merchant ships at sea

Waiting. Why hasn't it happened? Trump is the CINC. He could issue orders to the military to stop this faggotry, but he won't. Fact is it will just keep getting worse.

> proposed in an apple store
living up to the stereotype

Seriously, this. You can't learn to fight if you are in non-stop "diversity training".

Probably in San Francisco or Portland to top it all off.

It's funny because it's not so much the fact that they're faggots that bothers me so much as it is the fact that they are unconsciously (I am giving them the benefit of the doubt) mocking tradition by using it as a platform for their faggotry. Look at that guy in the back who can barely keep a straight face.

imagine actually getting ordered to march to your death by a literal sodomite in the name of israel's settlements

like just fucking imagine being that guy, that's the current state of america

Wow, Russia and China and North Korea and Iran are so scared right now.

R A R E
A R E R
R E A R
E A R A

The eternal Anglo is eternally gay

Yes, it is cultural warfare. And it's done with impunity.

I personally don't see the problem. My wife was a Scout Sniper. Transitioned after 05. If you reply with any sort of buzzword. You will be disregarded.

Bumping with more American military degeneracy

shitpost or not, you should be strung up alongside every faggot in america

last one

You can't have a navy with no semen.

Looks like she just boop'd his nose.

Hahaha imagine if the US millitary had no the best tehnology. Their army would be shit tier made up from faties and faggots

>All of this degeneracy at West Point recently
Nani the fuck?

Savage and underrated.

Fear us.

Can that American mutt even run? He would get a heart attack

Any particular reason for not sending this "powerful" men to the most dangerous missions?

To save money from heathcare?

Healthcare*

Here we see yet another case of morons being duped by media selection bias. Media companies write about things that are not commonplace, because things that are normal are boring to read about/watch on TV. In turn, people consume media and think that because it's in the news, it's normal.

A gay wedding at West Point is an anomaly. Not common. Because as it stands, only 3.8% of the population is gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender. If you read an article about one gay wedding among military officers and start thinking "the military is gay as hell", and that it must be replete with these sorts of activities, you are retarded.

>Anamoly
It shouldn't happen at all, that's the issue. If the military is a bastion for masculinity, then it shouldn't have faggot shit in it AT ALL.

>bastion for masculinity
Its job is to kill people who threaten us. Whether it's men, women, homosexual, or 80% robots, doesn't particularly matter, so long as it does its job.

He eats America's enemies. He really loves Middle Eastern and Korean food.

The fact that it happens at all is damned well evidence that our military has been compromised. The Long March continues to subvert and destroy every institution in this country.

How is this acceptable on any level?

A military is either focused on warfare or focused on mandatory diversity training. Our military is focused on the latter.

Because they get to wear cute uniforms and be around other men all day. The military has always attracted homos and weirdos.

Thank you Swedebro. This. No Yankee on Sup Forums has any grounds to bash Sweden or any other country until we get our own house in order. This is peak degeneracy - we now are in Weimar America.

But you keep that shit secured. This is flagrant destruction of our military institutions, with clear negative impact on our warfighting abilities. Our military is not some small liberal arts college in a leftist university town, but you would never know by looking at it.

You know why they wrote a NYT article about it? Because marriage between two soldiers at is West Point rare. That's not to say Soldiers don't act gay all the time. Homo-erotic humor is a stable of the branch. More so in the Marines. It's just to past the time, man.

we definitely have enough room to bash Sweden

This

A little less room though, and that's not good.

>take orders from officers
>apache pilots
Pick one, also implying that because enlisted must, to an extent, follow orders from faggot officers that they won’t be strung up from street lights next to their pink haired cumrags.

>West point

>warfighting abilities
You can abolish the army and increase funding to the navy and airforce and reduce taxes. No one is invading the US anytime soon.

I want to know more about "diversity" in the US armed forces.

I don't know how they define "white" but re. blacks the armed services reflect US demographics.

We are currently being invaded by our southern neighbor. If our military is so unnecessary, why is your government agreeing to our moving forces back to Keflavík?

it's funny that people here are angry that two guys in the military love each other. They've done so much more stuff in their lives then you have. None of you are in the military having straight weddings so why are you so angry?

A M E R I T U A L

It's mostly like that anyway. An area was dedicated to them decades ago, Donnie Yen fought in it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Zone,_Boston

The Marines are the Whitest branch of service, followed by the Navy. In every branch the combat arms are disproportionately White, to the point where Marine infantry is still over 80% White. The Navy Seals were over 90% White at some point in the last decade, I remember seeing some Democrat politician complaining about it. These Whites are also disproportionately Southern, Christian, and politically conservative. As you move further away from combat arms the demographics begin to resemble the general population more, although some paper-pusher areas are basically normal federal employee demographics, aka a bunch of useless muds.

*"Never Leave Your Buttbuddy's' Behind"
The heterosexuals suffer as they're in the front line, the LGBTBBQ ones either get desk jobs or fight from a distance.

>We are currently being invaded by our southern neighbor
Migration, illegal or otherwise, is not an act of war.
>If our military is so unnecessary,
The army is generally unnecessary 4U. US national guard could defeat both Canada and Mexico in a land war.
>why is your government agreeing to our moving forces back to Keflavík?
I think it is agitprop. Political relationships of European political parties and the government of the Russian Federation notwithstanding, Russian GDP is less than Italy's. The Russians are so terrified of you (and China) that they impoverish their own people maintaining a stupendous nuclear arsenal.

Blacks and Hispanics are over-represented in our military as compared to their percentage in our general population. The openly gay percentage will probably not exceed that of the general population, and the transgender percentage will most likely eventually exceed that of the civilian percentage because of the health benefits, job safety and security, and affirmative "diversity" promotion and duty assignment privileges.

Burger proud of serving the ZOG I see. The Army is BASED, not a waste of money AT ALL, only the greatest minds choose to become soldiers and if I say otherwise it's because I'm a dirty monkey

giv american officer's boipucci

Like any undertaking, someone has to sweep the floor, wash the linen, do the plumbing, drive the trucks and cook the bacon. All work has honor.

This is the first time I've seen a logical argument on Sup Forums

Literally not at all what I said. I just said you weren't in the military having straight weddings so why are you angry that someone else is having a gay wedding. They're literally attack helicopter pilots and you probably are just some shit ass grad student who lives with his family and is alone.

You are making a lot of uneducated assumptions. Go do some reading, educate yourself, and stay in your lane.

So this kinda stuff in the military is technically called - War Faggots.

It started in ancient Greece and Sparta where homosexual couples would fight together in a phalanx. Their feelings for each other would make them stronger because they would protect each other.
If one of them fell in battle the other person would go into berserker mode and decimate the enemy.

Double profits to have faggots in the military.

>Blacks and Hispanics are over-represented in our military
No, if there is anything I can laud the US government for is that it is relatively forthcoming with this sort of data. Blacks in the military are almost 1:1 compared to the US populus, Hispanic-White is one of those gradients that are not really measured.

Non-Whites are heavily loaded into the rear echelon jobs, where their general uselessness can be hidden. It still takes a toll, though. A large part of US military bloat is using twice as many bodies as needed for a job due to a quarter of them not working. It is a silently observed truth that you cannot allow too many non-Whites into combat units without causing serious problems.
All work has honor but the muds shirk their work. The slack is picked up elsewhere and the cost is obscured by the enormous military budget.

WW3 when :D

The absolute state of faggot propaganda. Ancient Greeks had lots of faggotry but even they recognized it as a social ill, just not as much as (normal) people do today. Fags create imaginary positive implications of ancient faggotry in order to justify their own wretchedness.

Oh, thank you so much Mr Viking Vikingson for Ice-splaining my own country and its needs and issues. We will start right away in phasing out our military since - in your enlightened opinion - it is completely unnecessary for the US to have. Thank you very, very much.

Can't imagine why anyone would want to serve this country in it's current form. How far we've fallen

>phasing out our military
I suggest you re-examine the arguments I have made in this thread. I suggested increasing funding for the navy and the airforce.