Having a wife who takes care of you is basically the perfect wish fulfillment for otaku

>Having a wife who takes care of you is basically the perfect wish fulfillment for otaku
>This isn't even half as popular as isekai (and only once combined with isekai)
Explain this Japan!

For some people, being transported to a fantasy and defeating monsters seems more believable than finding love

Shockingly those are the people actually living in reality.

Because Isekai can sometimes lead to an interesting story.

Sometimes.

>For some people, being transported to a fantasy and defeating monsters seems more believable than finding love

>Black Panther

Does she get NTR'd?

this is what happens when you rob people of their future. Women have been weaponized against men by feminism and bullshit like telling women they should try and become inferior men instead of focusing on the role they evolved to excel at, which is taking care of the household and raising children. Now neither sex is happy and both are lonely

>Wife
>Compared to having a harem while being a GOD because they once played Dragon Quest 3 and Monster Hunter

If the wife isn't a loli who gives a shit? Isekai is better wish fulfillment.

otaku want to somehow be the provider in the relationship in spite of a complete lack of ability and willingess to do so

>Men should always bust their balls and should never be at home.

Otaku want dumb dolls without personality, that lust for their dick without any resemblance of effort. Not dominant women.
I.e. Otaku have shit taste

So what exactly are lesbians supposed to do then?

she wins

she does the NTR'ing

Get therapy to fix their mental illness

But apparently they have more money than you ever will since people make a lot of effort pandering to them than to your poor cheap ass.

Is it wrong to wish for something ive never had?

You seem angry user.

You seem buttblasted.
Does truth hurts that much.

Up to you if you want garbage.

>I spend money on shit
>Therefore I get more shit
>HAHAHA look at all this shit I'm getting.
Congratulations I guess.

but user, femdom is garbage cuck fetish

A normal girl falling in love with someone who isn't gifted with snowflake powers is too unrelatable for the kind of people that read battle harem and isekai.

Keep going, buttblasted user.
I am sure you can get even more butthurt than this.

I didn't mean femdom user.

"Dominant" women don't exist, neckbeard.

I fucking hate this author, I can fucking stand his mangas, but I can never stop reading them when I start them.

How would you know?

Interact with women.

Femdom is the thinking man's fetish.

True, but bitter old basement dwellers who never interact with another outside of their house will never know that.

So don't go and pop his bubble.

stop projecting user, not every anime connoisseur on this board is a fat autistic loser.

Sissy weebs bitches can't handle the truth.

Actually /ss/ is

You say that like they're mutually exclusive.

>Having a wife who takes care of you is basically the perfect wish fulfillment for otaku
Depending on what is meant by "take care of", that's the wish of every man. In relationships, you take care of each other. If you're stay at home, you're hopefully not just on your ass all day, whether wife or husband.

is right, most otaku want to be manly by some extraordinary means. Actual role reversal will be uncommon.

I'm pretty sure you're the one who "weaponized" yourself against women with that self-pity. Thank god there's the SJW menace to cower in fear of and blame.

not a fan of those fishlips t b h

It's sounds nice OP, but nobody wants to read someone's wish fulfillment masturbation story about him living with his wife and daughter. Write your own instead.

really?

>comedy
Doesn't count really. You could make anything a comedy.

Tell that to my wife. She dominates my wallet, my car, my house, my life and me.

lol.
You a doormat or is it a "dominant until a certain line is crossed" kind of relationship?

>"Rob Schneider was just a man about town, when suddenly!"
>Record scratch, cut to Rob's surprised face
>"...I'M the WIFE?"
>"His life took a turn for the worst"
>Cut away to a shot of Rob trying and failing to change a baby's diapers
>"It looks like she's the one wearing the pants in *this* household!"
>Cut to a shot of Rob ironing her suit pants
>"But in the end, he might have his cake..."
>Cut to a shot of Rob and his wife kissing
>"...and eat it too!"
>"This summer, Rob Schneider stars in 'Mr. Wife!'."
>"Rated PG-13"

Sounds bad enough to be hilarious, fund it.

Ah, one of those "open relationships" I hear about these days. Who pays the mortgage, you or the other man?

He does the cooking? And the wife is like what, 30? Get out. Loving imoutos are where it's at.

I've seen worse.

it attracts underage people

>only once combined with isekai
There's a husband/wife isekai story? Like, actual husband and actual wife, with actual marriage (or the otherworldly equivalent)? What is it?

>I want to have sex with my wife in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

Completely unrealistic escapism, I know.

There should be a harem series where the male MC is a god at casual games.

>I Got Transported Into Candy Crush, And I Need to Clear The 1 Billionth Level to Get Out

Being a god sounds boring. Reaching the summit means you either sit around out of boredom or sit around waiting to die while also bored.

Almost like the later stages of a married life.

Where did he imply it's an open relationship?

Risou no Himo Seikatsu.

>It's Candy crush except it's a harem
Where have I seen that before?

Fuck I remember this

they actually had sex pretty early in the story, huh? What a surprise.

Maybe there should be a harem where the male mc is skilled at these game genres or periods:
>super old ones, Pong-generation level
>NES games
>Actual paper puzzle games (but the more exotic ones, like Kankuro)
>casual board games
>non-casual board games, but only Euro ones
>arcade games
>DDR-type games
>Pay to Win phone games
>RPG books

>Hunie Pop anime

I fuck wish. Litteraly a cast of Best Girls and I'd shit post for Audley anyday.

They need to hurry up and release the third game.

>An anime where the MC is a dungeon master for a group of cute girls, and it watches like an isekai but they change systems regularly
>MC always portrays major characters but they keep doing harem hijinks to him instead of roleplaying the setting properly

How are the sex scenes in these games? Is it worthy of the price of admission?

>How are the sex scenes in these games?
It's a candy crush level with moaning in the background based on your combos followed by a single lewd image. It's underwhelming, play it for the girls not the sex scenes.

>play it for the girls
but literally all I wanted to do with the girls is see them fucked physically

Then watch some fucking hentai.