Mob Psycho 100

Chapter 99.3 is out on MangaONE.

Since it wasn't done yet, I'll dump the chapter.

That's it.

pls someone translate this!!!

Describe ONE's art style and storytelling both in one world.

improving

Thanks, user. It really feels like it's ending, since all the characters are coming back.

Anti-moe

I think this is actually better than OPM (don't kill me)

They're different, but yeah, I also enjoy Mob slightly more.

I'd like OPM more if it had regular updates. Would we get OPM chapters more often once MP100 ends?

ONE is always shitting out more storyboards for Murata. I think he's feeling burned out with OPM.

Maybe? I think the webcomic is more or less discontinued so ONE can focus on the redraw and anime.

It has been years since ONE stopped focusing on the webcomic. Nothing new here. He updates like 1-4 times per year.

And nothing wrong with that.

bump for translator-kun

antiproportional

Thanks

wrong

You sound new since Sup Forums has many hipsters who will say "OPM is garbage, Mob is the truly good one" (and probably others who will say Makai no Ossan is the only good thing ONE has done because it has no fanbase)

I think both are good for different reasons. Mob is good as a more normal manga/anime; you'll notice OPM is more non-stop comedy and action, very fast and shifting from one wacky story to the next, while Mob has a lot of quiet moments and slice of life parts.

This motherfucker. He gets transported to the alien world filled with cute waifus and gets to be the hero. What a lucky bastard.

Makai no Ossan is meta though and based on ONE's life.

Murata OPM or one OPM?

I dream of the day they're equal.

>reigen will never be your partner

>they can exist without distorting each other
what did he mean by this non-shitty translation when

mostly this. One said it would be ideal for the anime to end with Garou when asked about any more work he would do with the anime when asked after S1's success. so he is probably just story boarding filler so the anime can have its contracted episodes

tl's out

Spoonfeed me pls

that holy tree cult arc finally ended? i guess time to catch up

Really amping up the brocon there, Ritsu.

I thought he was gonna say he had feelings for her too. Or that maybe she had confessed to him.

page 5 here

fin

Thanks

Living the high life there, Inukawa

>Aliens don't have an alternate power source for him to use

They should make him some new batteries that are also rechargeable for saving them.

there's a gigantic range of technical issues that would prevent that from happening.