Any romanian anons at the protests ?

Any romanian anons at the protests ?
Me wants some feedback

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
digi24.ro/live/digi24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably my sister but I haven't spoken to her yet.

Fight hard Roma boy, fighting is all you got left.

Post pics of your sister

The police tried to keep us off the road but we pushed them and now the whole University Square is blocked.I heard there's more than 7.000 of us.
The fire rises.

What is all of this even about? The last few weeks i haven't been following politics/world events very well

she's in this pic, that's all I'll say

Do they want her back?

The usual protest against corruption and Liviu Dragnea and his faggots.
It's like the west would try to fight off the jewish invaders, futile.
We unironically need another revolution like in '89 to put a nationalist leader in charge because this whole thnig is bonkers.
I'll stop posting now, I'm going to fight with the police.

spread rumors in the crowds about jews paying the government to bring in rapeugees.

bump

is anyone giving a speech or stirring the crowd up?!

How many gendarmerie are there blocking the entry ?

That I dont know , it seems there isnt a central leader trying to stir the protesters up.

Vadim (rip) would have had half the city burning to the ground with one of his epic rants by now.

currently at 3.000, they can dispatch more if they want to tho.

Burning half of the capital isnt good for the economy and neither for the legitimacy of the protest

What about the police cavalry ?
Are they creating chaos and beating the protesters ?

They went in the street but they've been called back because the protesters started booing them. They are currently on stand by.

There have been reports on some protesters having fireworks, knives and chains?
Is this an action by the government to discredit the protest and the movement ?

>i'll fight with police now
You have my moral support

There's been an interview with a police goy. He only said they found a wooden bat, a chain and a toy gun.
The Digi24 have a goy shilling for liberalism and said autocracy would be as bad as this lol.
Gotta run now, sorry.

>(((economy)))?!
found the jew, get em
>optics and "legitimacy"
found the cuck, get em

these civilized protests will just demoralize our people and the fact the politicians survive them makes them stronger and more legitimate.

either have a relentless protest that shuts the capital down or don't give the government a reason to employ more agents.

Hypothetically as an American who might immigrate, how bad do you see the situation getting? I'm having a hard time getting news on this in English.

There are no mutts in the pic, you're lying aren't you?

Hope they overthrow whoever the President of Romania is.
Fuck him(or her).

Quick rundown pls !

Why are you protesting? Are you guys Nationalists?

why would there be mutts in Romania? (besides, I'm Romanian born, genetically and ethnically). Oh you bought into the gypsy meme, they are just 3% of the population and don't mix with ethnic Rom.

Look at hamburg and the antifa protests at G20.
How hated are they now by the local populace ?
They pillage and destroyed public and private property and if the romanians do the same what will happen to our reputation as a country.
I dont condone violence agaisnt the politicians and authority but destroying the property your own people worked for is a shitty move

Restore the Monarchy. Mostly because I think it'd be an improvement at this rate when it comes to corruption.

kinna hot

The president isn't the problem, PSD the ruling party is the problem (their lider Dragnea)
>pic is the president, he's German

echo (((bump)))

>Why are you protesting?

Social Democratic Party is trying to soften the laws so they can get away with corruption

>Are you guys Nationalists

Fuck no. The people that are protesting right now are EU loving neo-liberal faggots.

Im not talking about gypsys, i'm talking about mutts. There's a difference. Also, if you're romanian, why are you not in Romania right now fighting for your country?

you're comparing German's views on civil disobedience to Romanians just so you know lmao.
The message needs to be managed for sure but that's why someone needs to take charge of the protest. That'll likely get you arrested but I never said it would be easy. At the moment, it's easy for the gov to lie about finding weapons or exaggerate property damage.

Frame the debate around "we love our country and look what these subversives are making us do"

There are been some leaders of small groups.
One was named or nicknamed Dide and he/she climbed in a tree so the police wouldnt arrest him\her.
Fuck me if I know who the fuck was that person

What is the condition of the blockade set up by the police at the entry of the square ?

>why
there are laws similar to Germany's regarding holocaust lies and narratives in Rom. I'm more effective at influence at the moment from the outside. Just like subversives are controlling the government puppets from afar, I'm influencing the people from legally from here.
I will return one day, strategically it's not the right time.

how's the social media propaganda going?
the fact this is so disorganized leads me to believe it will be used to justify more police and military presence.

protesting in the capital may be a mistake because there are enough cameras to find leaders and arrest them. Next time, gather in smaller cities and interact with the locals, gather support and legitimacy.

Nigga please.
Got that information from protesters.

I suppose there could be some admixture of other European ethnicities from the migration period. Overall, Romanians are distinctively pure :)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

ce? what information?

digi24.ro/live/digi24

Watch it live

Don't worry, the only thing their tribal dances will achieve is to give them meniscus tears.

I'm all about protesting and shit but fuck those neo-liberal cocksuckers and their stupid resolve, wanking themselves whilst yelling "Who doesn't jump doesn't want change" slogan.

Some are, some are not. At the moment it doesn't matter, the current government is bad for everyone.