Shiraori is cute. CUTE! New chapter when?

Shiraori is cute. CUTE! New chapter when?
Isekai bitching thread.

Who's the edgelord at bottom right?

gyuri? he wear black armor isn't he?

Could be Yuugo?

Probably Kuro.

>New chapter when?
Since yesterday.
>Potimas was a mad scientist
>Ariel was his daughter
>and now Sariel was the president of a charity organization
One curveball after then next.

I just noticed that his cape looks like a dragon's wing. That's pretty cool.

Why is Ariel's design so retarded?

i agree

Wasn't his skin supposed to be jet black? Instead we're getting this half assed grey-looking bastard.
Also expected him to look older.

She is starting to grow on me.
Damn, I checked yesterday.

So can we expect the LN's sales to explode now that Kadokawa can plaster two cute spider girls all over their advertisements instead of a dorky looking spider?

Why does loli Sophia look like a 2hu character?

Stop calling kumoko dorky!! She is beatiful! Beatiful i say!

I doubt it.
>Shiro nibbing Sophia's ear
Yes please.

Head diapers.

ariel doesnt look enough like shiro
fucking dropped

>gyuri? he wear black armor isn't he?

I thought he was completely black. With skin and all. And his armor was somewhat like a beetle.

They made the manga kumoko too cutesy that it's slightly irksome.

Either way , buying the LNs for display after buying NEET and GC.

>NEET
>CG
??

I was expecting a himecut ariel with black cape but this one's fine too.

And there's a 99% chance the kidnapped infant dragon is Kuro.

She has her eyes.

the NEET isekai and Growth Cheat(jobless). and probably Guild's cheat receptionist too.

Yes i have shit taste and proud of it

Ariel looks like a shitty Shuten Douji knockoff.

Oh shit, actually two new chapters. I thought the writer died or something.

The story went through some major rewrites for LN 6 so the author was probably busy with that.
Now that LN 6 is finished and ready for publication they can go back to writing the WN.

Guild cheat has no official eng translations tough. Buying raw? Illustrations are really nice, a pity that bookwalker is a pain in the ass to rip from otherwise iwould have shared vol 1 - 3.

>major rewrites for LN 6
Did they do major changes to the WN?

I'm buying the physical book (jp) for display and probably as a piece to motivate me into continue learning nip.

The biggest one is that Shiro didn't ascend to godhood at the end of LN 5 and set out on the journey to the demon continent as an Arachne.

Shiro's spooder tits are bigger than I thought.

I know someone will eventually ask this but
Where's her vagooo?

I wanna fuck those spiders.

Demon lord looks shit, what in the actual fuck.

I like how as soon as Shiro grew a human half the artist stopped bothering to try to draw her spider half as cute.

>Shiro still hasn't made mayonnaise
What a disappointing isekai protagonist.

>using mayonnaise instead of elf blood

Vampire blo- ketchup is better user with elf blood coming in a close second.

Well, I won't complain about more arachne shiro. But I hope they will ascend her once the roadtrip is done.

>author starts writing cooking filler
>"ah, but just what kind of dish can I make with elf blood? This should be obvious, but such an ingredient didn't exist back on Earth, you know. In other words, what I'm treading into is uncharted territories right now? Eh, could it be I'm about to become a pioneer in elf cuisine? Nai wa~ I don't want such a strange title. Hmm, elf blood... blood... for now, let's try making some blood sausages? Stir fry elf with a side of blood sausage doesn't sound bad at all. For the time being, let's secure some elf entrails for the sausage casing..."

Why is there a woman attached to that spider?
Oh...

Time for some highlights from "The Best" story, Dungeon Seeker.

So Sup Forums.
Itty bitty spider titties or big fat arachne tats?

Why not both?
If you're a serious tit lover, you won't care if it's big or small.

>wry smile
There should be a tax on the use of this phrase.

>Spider becomes a spider woman

A shame, but expected. We can't do survival forever.

Does the LN tone down all the skills talk? Or at least explain why it's even there at all?

Wait what? Is she basically just a Dark Souls reference now?

>Does the LN tone down all the skills talk? Or at least explain why it's even there at all?
Yes to both, though you may not like how the author goes about it.

Now that you mention it the overarching story is incredibly Dark Soulsy.

You know it fucking isn't.
The only similarity they share is that they have 2 white arachnee-sans and everything stops there.
The fair lady was blind, mute, and lame wile Shiro is the opposite of that.

Stop shilling your dead gaem.

Yes.
IMO it was one of the best game mechanics explanation.

The Fair Lady wasn't mute though. She was blind and semi-lame.

>Needs a fucking ring to converse with, most likely through telepathy
She's fucking mute.

I wasn't talking about the spiders.

I was talking about how the world used to be ruled by dragons but then humanity discovered magic and fucked everything up to the point of no return so the world has entered a period of irreversible decline that can only be staved off by feeding souls to it and how Sariel more or less pulled a Gwyn by sacrificing her divine soul to keep the whole thing running and how Gyuri planned to "rekindle" the system more or less with his own soul once things went sideways again.

Past edition is out !

That theme isn't only limited to derp souls.

Who touched you today, user?

You'll get annoyed to the point of where i am when everything is compared to derp souls or even praise it as the best thing after sliced bread.

>That theme isn't only limited to derp souls.
Name something else that does something to the same effect.
Go on, I'm waiting.

That is because Shiro can now see what her spider half looks like and is no longer imagining that she looks like a cute spider instead of the monster spider that she was.

Her jugs are too big. I don't like it.

Why are her stats all unknown?

probably because in the LN shiro's physical appearance is exactly like D (no influence from ariel)

I am pretty sure it will be somewhere in vol6 since at the end of volume 5 she was considering to look for new places where she could lay her eggs for resurrection purposes

>Asking a lady about her vital stats
Shame on you, you uncultured swine.

Aww, but Shiro being Ariel and D's lovechild was cute.

>Nobody wants to talk about Kumo
What happened, Sup Forums?

Months without updates and last arc being half shit.

No you retard. She can talk. You just don't understand her language without the witch's ring because witches talk their own language with each other.

Quelaag had her audio removed, but she can talk normal and she's been talking to her sister fine.

Cut content isn't canon, dear user.

Coif.

LN translations when? I hate the fact that Arachne Kumo only appeared for like 3 chapters and did fucking nothing.

I didn't know Kuro was a girl.

>this half assed grey
Suits him, doesn't it?

I don't know why that guy was sperging but you're right damn it.

Why do people call kumoko shiro? I thought shiro was the other person by the demonlord's side

user...

He isn't.

Can't make this up.

So, is she on a full humanoid form in the LN or is she still on half-spider form?

Except it's less humanity's fault and more Potimas taking control of everyone to do whatever he wants.

Im sure im pretty far in after kumoko turns into an arachne. Is it that im not as far as I think I am or is it because shes described as having white everything?

How will the inevitable anime end up?
The dungeon part is action heavy so I think they can do 6 vol in 12 ep even if they include shin's stuff.

Potimas is a cunt but I don't think the situation of the world is his fault. He just made it worse.

I wonder how the manga will draw Arachne Kumo. Will her "lower mouth" still emote?

I hope so

Stopped reading the wn after the ascension to godhood and just started the ln. Does shiro still save the hero and give him the scarf thing?

>Shiro
>Saving Heroes

I should probably clarify. The one she ends up killing by evaporating him later on.

Grooming experience points is a valid strategy. Until you outgrow XP.

Also, how could an anime even work? They'd have to focus a lot more on things outside the labyrinth IMO to make it not awkward for when she leave's the labyrinth.

>and just started the ln.
Do you know moon?

Enough to barely get by

Why do nips constantly wanker over their GLORIOUS NIPPON STEEL over these stories?

I guess to show that they're pining for home or something?
You mean kumoko right?

I can't believe NIPPON STEEL lost. Dropped.