/OSS/ Operation Schumer Shutdown

Calling all memewar veterans. Let's get back to work and create some memes about Schumer, the Dems and how THEY are responsible for the mess we're in. Spread them on Twitter, FB, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7rrh47/schumer_probably/
c-span.org/video/?440018-1/senate-debates-continuing-resolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a good template

Another template

bump

Bump, can't do much from my phone.

Bump for naming the jewmer

Operation Schumer Shutdown

Too many slide threads. Shills are out in full force today, lads.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7rrh47/schumer_probably/

lol nice

>Shuts down gov't, still gets paid.

>https: //floor.senate.gov/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=2744

Jump to 14:03:30, that's where the final statements begin. McConnell speaks, then Schumer speaks, then McConnell gives a rebuttal. If anyone hasn't seen what a slimy weasel Schumer is on the floor, this is a great intro. Credit to McConnell for the rebuttal, but he's still a corrupt piece of shit.

Awww drumpfkins so sad

But is it really Schumer?

Bump.

>https: //floor.senate.gov/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=2744
holy fucking shit this guy.....

"Problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president's the leader. And he's got to get everybody in a room and he's got to lead... when they talk about the government shutdown, they're going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They're not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who's running things in Washington, so I really think the pressure is on the president."

-Donald J Trump, 2013

What did he mean by this?

>drumpfkins

Schumer tried to:
Shut down middle class tax cuts,
Shut down border security,
Shut down Gorsuch,
Shut down Net Neutrality repeal,
Shut down immigration reform,
Shut down the military, and
Shut down the travel ban.
This is a #SchumerShutdown.

bump

Schumer defended rapist Bill Cosby

Back then he meant it but probably had no idea how dirty things were going to get if anyone ever truly challenged the current elite. He’s still right, but I think we’re in chess territory now. Not just from him, but the other side too. Anything goes.

Something that refers how Schumer is okay with illegals taking priority over legal welfare recipients who won’t be getting their checks (which isn’t true) because of this government shut down. Something that will cause extreme paranoia to the point of riot levels.

(((Alt)))-Template

Thing is DACA swine will get amnesty. Children's health care will be funded as will the government. My President Donald Trump will tweet some stupid shit and everyone will forget they shut it down.

as if people remember Obama's 8 shutdowns

bump

love this... twittered this to chuckschumer lol

I'm all over this.

Some talking points to remember. These will really drive the point home with our base, but will also sway moderates and even influence those who think they stand against us.

>>Democrats literally chose illegal alien lawbreakers over lawful American Citizens

>Senior citizens who worked hard to support our country are now terrified they won't get their Social Security checks.

And please remember the most important part, Democrats did this just because they want to protect their illegal alien slave labor force in rich, liberal states like California. They don't actually give a fuck about Hispanics. they just need that cheap slave labor.

Democrats were pro slavery back in the 1800's and they're pro slavery now. Nothing has changed.

Bumpity

Social security checks don't stop during a shutdown, dingus. The military doesn't get paid, though.

>Social security checks don't stop during a shutdown, dingus.

This is true, you dingus, but many Senior Citizens don't actually know this. Just check out some of the chatter on the social media. They're genuinely afraid of losing services.

>directly linking to plebbit
Go back.

Means nothing in the current political atmosphere. Nothing has been conventional for over a year, shill. Even you know that. This will go down in the history books as the schumer shutdown. That's all there is to it.

Fucking neck yourself you stupid faggot. We god damned hate you mother fuckers and that's never going to change.

I ain't even looked to be fair, I'm sure you are correct. Old folks are basically incontinent retards. Should be easy enough to convince them Don will keep their money coming amid a shut down.

d

i

c

>defending pedophile rapists because they hate minorities as much as you do

White people are what's wrong with America

Long live the Aryan race!

The big deal maker has negotiated himself into shutdown. Topkek
Truly a meme president

Godspeed veterans some of us Yankees are with the cause. Thank you for your service. I will be doing my meme'y part as a recruit to bring this slimy piece of shit down.

Have a large bump my friend.

Lol niiice

bump

Truth

Fuck you pay me.

The right loves its fake news.

bump

Remember to use #SchumerShutdown and #DemocratShutdown if you're on twatter/gab.

I call this piece of OC...DACA and a Dream.

c-span.org/video/?440018-1/senate-debates-continuing-resolution
Live on cspan now

Real good

go back to plebbit man

Gotta use Harry Potter to get through to these people

fuck off or start making memes, satan