Classmates were enablers of Shoko's bullying and never called Shoya out for it

>Classmates were enablers of Shoko's bullying and never called Shoya out for it.
>literally snitched on him save their own asses
>"WTF? I hate shoya now!"
> years later Shoya becomes friends with Shoko and isn't an asshole
>"Everyone bitches at Shoko for this
>"WTF? I hate Shoko now!"
What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glorious Kyoani writing.

>Kyoani writing
there's a manga

>something good about the movie
>THANK YOU BASED KYOANI
>something bad about the movie
>hurr it's all source material author's fault!!
It's not how it works.

Who are you quoting?

>>something good about the movie
>>THANK YOU BASED KYOANI
Where did anyone say this in this thread? Are you schizophrenic?

Kids are assholes, how new.

bad straw man

It's your fault for watching awful melodrama garbage. The manga has been out for years now you should have known better.

kids are assholes what else is new

It's called scapegoating

Its because kids and teens are fucking garbage human beings.
There's nothing wrong with the writing, people really are this shitty.

forced drama

kill yourself

I'm not in a forced drama
So i will not kill myself just because you told me to kill myself

People are massive cunts. Notice how even when they are older some of them still justify it as Shoko was different without then saying they were wrong.

Empathy is taught.

That's a lot of Japanese people, or in general, screwed.

What's the best release to watch it in?
Or should I wait for a better one?

Have you forgiven this angel yet?

The Japanese are subhuman. They are inferior herd animals with no will of their own.

No, it is inborn. Only European peoples are biologically capable of feeling empathy. There are actual scientific experiments showing this.

Oh look, Sup Forums woke up.

Why would someone want to watch this meme normie show? It's a romance and the characters never even get together

unlimited forced drama works

>muh Sup Forums bogeyman
Westerners are individualists, Easterners are collectivists. Nothing new or controversial here.

This post is a disaster.

Europeans have too much empathy though. That is why they are getting destroyed by the SJW's scurge.

OMG did you know that Ishida-kun is a BAD PERSON because he bullied Shoko-chan back in Elementary? Never mind the fact that he's clearly making amends by trying to get the old group together? We should stop hanging out with him!

They have a severe case of selective retardation so that the story lasts for longer than half an hour

Someone needs to drive a truck over this cunt.

Just Ueno (worst girl) logic.

>vlc

>vlc
>720p
>black borders
WEW LAD

Because none of them wanted to take responsibility. That's the point of the film. When Shoko was the perceived problem they were fine with her being abused. Then when it was convenient to save themselves they used Shoya as the scapegoat for what they enabled. Shoya and Shoko making up is the worst case scenario for all of them, because if the Bully and the Bullied aren't antagonistic towards each other and present a united front that means they're all liable again to suffer negative consequences for their actions since they were all enablers and participants so the natural reaction is to try and crush them both to defend the majority.

Why the fuck would she YELL. I almost punched my screen cause of this cunt.

Who the fuck names their kid Kawai anyway?

I just started watching anime like a year ago. If VLC isn't any good, then could you recommend me to something better?

Kawai is her family name

Get a brain.

I've read the manga.

they cut so much of the manga and all this time skipping confused was awful literally killed whatever momentum it was building up because only Shoko and Shoya were the only people developed.

Did anyone else find it funny tho when Yuzuru was walking home her mom comes out of no where to slap him? It was so out of blue I was like what the fuck she slapped him for nothing when compared to the manga a whole lot of shit goes down and also Shoya and Shoko's first fight was supposed to be outside not inside the school and was wayyyy more brutal then that pussy shit they showed

I thought she slapped cause what he did to her daughter when they were young?

Though It doesn't make sense that she would remember him or how he looks like after all those years...

Japanese society normalize bullying vs disabled people because are obsessed with reputation and popularity and deaf girls dont fit.

Kids are assholes because of a inner reason. In the manga they're assholes just for teh sake of drama.

>On November 25, 1988, four boys abducted Furuta, a third-year high school student from Misato, Saitama Prefecture, and held her captive for over 40 days in a house in the Ayase district of Adachi, Tokyo,[1] owned by the parents of one of the boys, a 17-year-old whose name was Jō and who was later given the surname Kamisaku.[2]

>In order to avoid any concern over her abduction, the perpetrators forced Furuta to call her parents and tell them that she would be staying at a friend’s house for a while. The parents of Kamisaku were present at least part of the time Furuta was held captive, yet did not intervene, later claiming that they feared their son too much to do so.

>The killers hid her corpse in a 208-litre drum filled with concrete; the perpetrators disposed of the drum in a tract of reclaimed land in Kōtō, Tokyo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

Sup Forums think Koe no Katachi bullying is hardcore or realist.
I have no words.

Pretty much everyone recognized each other after the time skip except when Ueno put on her disguise so atleast it was consistent

>Its because kids and teens are fucking garbage human beings.
But Shoko isn't. HOW CONVENIENT.

>implying that was bullying

That was sociopathy

Why did she slap him then?

Bad writing. Did they move away from the Ishida because they did not want to be responsible for that? Okay. The problem is that the manga movie does not develop that, so instead of looking like it was to avoid guilt, it seems they did purely because they are assholes. And why? Because this is convenient for the melodrama. And don't come to me with this shit that children are bad and blablabla. There is always a reason for bad behaviour, family, environment, whatever, unless you are a psycho. But again, the story does not bother to figure it out, because the only important thing is the melodrama.

Want another proof? They put a deaf girl to sing in a choir.

Shoko wasn't around people much, and even when she was she was an outcast, so she hung onto her purity.

This cunt right here. I fucking hate this bitch.

So all the other kids are bad. She's an angel. Seriously, even Naruto manages to be less forced than that.

Most kids without contact with their own kind grow up softer and more naive.

That fucking drama queen reminded me of someone I know when I was at high school. I really despise her until now.

MPCHC

user, kidnapping and murdering someone isn't bullying.

>I just started watching anime like a year ago
Lurk before posting, retard.

tbf Easterners while collectivists are not moral fags and don't have to deal with busybody moral fags who are actively trying to undermine the idea of the individual.

i want to hate fuck her so much

didn't she get cucked in the manga?

Nothing wrong with VLC user. Keep doing you, stay safe, have fun.

Sounds like to me they're pissed because they lost their only bully who was willing to go that extra mile only to push the blame on again when their antics go too far.

Why couldn't this have been a tv format instead? Is the bullying topic a no-no in anime or what?

When are Your Name BDs coming out?

No one said it was bad writing.
Peer Pressure. and group dynamic.

People who didn't have a scape-goat (and even then if they weren't one themselves, they will be denying it) will have an hard time believing it often happens like that in reality.

People have an hard time admitting their fault. it's even stronger when the one seen "at fault" become the victim of harassment. Then consciously or subconsciously, the way of thinking become "Anyone but me".

>But Shoko isn't. HOW CONVENIENT.
Not everyone is a coward. But Shocko is at fault too. The difference, he tried to assume his responsibility.

So Shoya doing a 180 upset them because they realized they were assholes and wanted Shoya to come back to being an asshole to Shoko so they can rat him on him again when shit goes too far?

>There is always a reason for bad behaviour, family, environment, whatever, unless you are a psycho.
I have been a scape Goat. I can tell you that the main reason is "I don't want to be the scapeGoat, so better him than me"

I don't know for the anime, but the manga is very well written and do a good job at presenting how this sort of behaviour can easily pop out.

>Want another proof? They put a deaf girl to sing in a choir.
Have you not interacted enough with SJW to realize that it's eaxtly th kind of BS that "well intentioned" teacehrs who don't actually know shit will try to pull? Yes those kind of people get in charge sometimes and it's awful.

Fuck, you know what, done right it might actually work. Just give her the percussion, as deaf people tend to still hear basses well.

>So Shoya doing a 180 upset them because they realized they were assholes
They realized they had some kind of relief of him doing that and they didn't want to admit theyr own responsibility.

It's not so much they wanted Shoya to be an asshole again, but that he made an ideal "villain" and him not being the vilain of t story anymore would made them face their own actions.

everyone ratted on him so they would feel it wasn't their fault.

>vlc
>bd 720p
>black borders wtf?
just stop

mpv or mpc-hc+madvr

Are any of the subs good?

What was the Shoko's mom's problem again regarding her family?

Humans, especially children are kinda shitty like that y'know.

>watch anime
>The Who plays
I cringed

>The Who plays
I cringed

glad i wasn't the only one

I thought it actually worked pretty well with the opening sequence

I haven't read the manga and to me everything was perfectly clear.
>and was wayyyy more brutal then that pussy shit they showed
That fight came off as extremely well done and realistic to me. If the fight in the manga was more extreme than that, it was probably an unconvincing exaggeration that would only appeal to people who are into fights.

>comparing a murder case with school bullying
What an juvenile imbecile entirely disconnected from reality.

They're Japanese

Your post is so out of place that I laughed

I cringed

I havn't read or watch this, but reading this stuff is getting me moody. TL;DR this bitch for me?

She's cute and innocent and user is just jealous

the Mashiro subs are solid, right? anyone tested them out yet?

shit taste plens

They had a comfy group. Why did they had to invite the normalfag and the bullying whores again? Everything went well until fucking Ueno and Kawai got into the group.

My main problem with the entire series. I was hoping Kawai, the justice classmate, Ueno and maybe Saha would be cut.

If only they could focus on the main two, the sister and his new best friend, it would all have been great. Instead they come across half developed and you wonder by the end of it, why bullies like Ueno and Kawai are just walking out of it all without a scratch (bohoo that she got slapped, she even slapped bacl).

5/10, great animation and VA, story fell flat except the ending and the first half.

theyre shit

really? god dammit

So do we all agree that she's the best girl?

>why bullies like Ueno and Kawai are just walking out of it all without a scratch
because karmic justice isn't real

Have you ever been to fucking school?

Nigga, even at my shitty school, the suicide attempt that happened (he died later though) resulted in suspension for the bullies. No slap in the wrist, no bad things happening at all, hell Ueno might even end up with the MC if we go by the movie. What kind of message is it sending?

if you think this movie in any way endorses bullying or socially exclusionary behavior then you have a leaky brain

I couldn't watch it. This is one of those cases where i got into it too much. It makes me feel too much.

I loved her in the manga.

So pure and cute. I wish I had a GF like her. Maybe then my life would be different.

as a prev bully I think my life worked out fine, and this movie reinforce that. bullied fat kid though, not kid deaf girl. shame.