Aho Girl

Is anyone else looking forward to this? The manga is pretty funny and I feel like there hasn't been a great comedy anime in a while

It's not that funny, mostly hit and miss, but it is worth watching it for the voice actors alone.

How do you think it would make you feel hearing Yuuki Aoi's voice coming out of a retard?

Yoshiko a cute

THAT GIRL IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

She's a neanderthal

It's shit, I fucking hated mangaka-san.

>Sugita
>Y. Aoi
My body is ready.

I used to read the manga, but the same joke over and over got boring extremely fast.
Might watch for Sugita and Y. Aoi though.

I already enjoyed the manga so I can't say I'm excited for the anime, but I will watch the hell out of it.

>Saya casually crossing balconies with Yoshiko
Does she just follow along with Yoshiko's antics now?

I bet she used the door.

this manga is really REALLY making me to hate imbecile person

I REALLY REALLY HATE THAT FUCKIN ANNOYING STUPID IDIOTIC BITCH-PROTAG IN THIS MANGA

FUCK, if in real life i meet a girl like that, pretty sure i will kill her first

Too bad the anime would probably never reach the gal girls.

I'm looking forward to the dog.
That'd be a shame, the gaming over night chapter was fun. The Gyarus are pure and adorable in their own way.

I just love her seiyuu.

Its a 15 minute "short", if you can call it that. The seiyuu list is impressive to be honest, although Sugita as A-kun will be pretty weird (Haven't seen a new Sugita MC in a longk). Pretty excited for this and Tsurezure Children.

Does anyone else feel like the character designs are really outdated? This looks like it could have aired in 2007.

The designs are pretty loyal to the manga.

AOTS with SOL MC training a gorilla.

Of course gorillas are huge.

Aoi literally can't stop getting lead roles.

Pretty much. There is a point when a person is so dumb and annoying that they have to be eliminated.

>this coming from a retard that can't even into English

Just letting you know that Aoi doesn't compromise when acting, and that this applies to loud/annoying characters as well.
You better be prepared and don't say I didn't warn you.