Death of the United States

Just watched this clip of Tucker talking to some kike dyke about Federal laws and her inability to even answer the question without robotically repeating dumb drivel about muh poor migrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjzRgX263WU

Modern political representatives are simply clueless to what holds this country together. This is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. When you can't even point at the ground on which you stand - you're doomed.

Which brings me to the bigger issue. Let's look at what is modern "American nation":

1. Half of US population is non-White, so it naturally doesn't even give a shit about what America originally represented.
2. White population consists of:
- 2.1 Democrats (rapidly moving to the extreme Left)
- 2.2 Republicans (mostly boomer Neocon, so also antagonistic in nature to the original America)

So what we're left here with? About 5% of Whites that is somewhat loyal to the values that build and kept this country together. Is it enough to survive? Very unlikely.

People talking about Trump, wall and immigration are basically trying to dress up a rotting corpse. It's too late.

California is in rebellion against the US. Second Civil War confirmed.

As a Californian I welcome this.

Calianon here. A nuke is too good for this shithole.

Thank God we've memed Trump into office. All of this bullshit will end soon.

Amen.

I see you didn't read the post.

1 secession could change everything. the status quo has already been torn apart. people are more willing to follow their own values without the permission of academics and politicians. this is huge

>People talking about Trump, wall and immigration are basically trying to dress up a rotting corpse. It's too late.
>demoralization shill
kys famalam

What's your point with this post? To demoralize white people? Looking for someone to tell you you're wrong?

>enployers threaten to call "ice" if their illegal enployees complain

Not an argument.

>What's your point with this post? To demoralize white people?

Stop wasting your time and resources on something you have no chance of saving. America is already dead. It's time to prepare for the afterlife: plan White ethnic enclaves, how to protect it, etc.

We just need to keep promoting white unification

I don't reply to flaggots but I'll just say the 2016 election demonstrated that good old fashioned populist nationalism can still motivate Republicans, all we need to do is make Democrats look so weak we can turn the white working class into a monolith. Boomers are like cattle, we have to herd them.

>white working class
What percentage is it from the general population?

I don't reply to flaggots

user and anons, the Freak Show Lefties are merely a distraction from the real architects of white genocide. Jewish Masterminds write the anti white laws and Good Goy Enforcers (mostly white males with a sprinkling of diversity hires) make sure you don't buck the orders of the Jews. The Freak Show Left is meant to misdirect you and draw you out so the Good Goy Enforcers can capture, torture and kill you easily. Stop falling for it. Without Jewish Masterminds, the anti whites can't think clearly. Without Good Goy Enforcers, the anti whites can't fight effectively. If you waste your energy on the Freak Show Lefties, you will have no energy for the real architects of your destruction. Spread the word.

Why were those the values that America was based on? Was it arbitrary? Or was it because those ideas had something to recommend them? What are those values again?

Republican and Independent voters have been rapidly becoming more nationalist thanks to the efforts of Trump and others along with witnessing the increasing insanity of neoliberals, and no matter how bad things might look, it's still better to keep forming groups to fight against globalism since these groups can become the solid foundation of a future nationalist nation. Nationalists and patriots have to stick together and keep believing in their cause no matter what because giving up means the elites have already won!

At something like 51% white folks will wake up and fight back.

I second this, as a Californian.

Burn this fucking animal