The modern man is a disaster

Why are men today such utter fucking failures? Seriously (serious (srs)).

Pic related is at least 70% of you, absolutely fucking disgusting.

i wish i was that skinny

Jesus fucking Christ...

He has more hair than I do though

Modern men are not even men.

Civilization means we dont have to catch dinner every day bc farming

You can take better care of yourself, do it.

There is this defeatism culture spreading amongst young males today. All their problems is someone else's fault. No responsibility these days. Just bitch, moaning & complaining.

The masculinity crisis is real.

He looks like a fat Daredevil.

You know who are the biggest soy boys?
Online faggots who start an internet dick measuring contest. I thought only women assume and make generalizations, but OP has proven me wrong

Who says that men today are utter fucking failures?

Not just men
It’s just a big race to mediocrity
That’s why drug addicts have a “disease” now instead of being junkie bums

You're upset, but that is not because of me. You're upset because your conscience is talking to you. It's telling you that you fucked up. You should feel bad. You should. Maybe then you'll deal with it.

i dont eat doritos. they make me fat. i dont wear a bib and i feed myself. try again europeon.

no its not

too many rules
they but you in to prison

It's called complacency OP. When you're given anything and everything you want at a moments notice (ie Amazon, sex with gf, etc), you become a fat, unmotivated, low-test, man boob beta male.

Good times create weak men. A man without purpose is a man who that turns into that picture. Wolves eat; sheep are slaughtered.

Have some, some fucking self-discipline.

Feminist agenda getting pushed in schools. Female teachers favoring female students and punishing boys for masculine behavior. Add the rise in desk-jobs to that and you get a bunch of soft losers. The hilarious this is that women have pushed men to act like this and now they're realizing they can't stand men who act like this.

ok then stop eating. it's literally as simple as that.

reminds me of when my russian gf fed me doritos whilst i played dota

How long until hoverhand is considered "sexual misconduct"?

>gets btfo
>hurrdurrr n-n-no it's not
>that will show'em!

tfw lanklet might

Said the no talent Norwegian roastie who's only redeeming quality is getting raped by African migrants. KYS.

Reminder that if you've been browsing Sup Forums for more than a year then you're a failure as a man

if you see message boards as some kind of battleground where you must wage war and raid, you're a dweeb

Nu-male manchild

eternal bachelor

Gaylords

Hit a nerve?

Single parent households.
Also sage this fucking trash.

SINGLE MOMS!!!!
you can pretty much trace all problems back to this.
Thanks for playing.
/thread

See OP? Blaming everything & everyone but themselves. No responsibility.

40 years of mass media portrayals exactly like that one

You do realize the media is owned by Jews.

These are racist caricatures in the same vien as unce tom, Jim Crow, Mandingo, and the traveling Jew.

Pic related. (This picture would be illegal in most western countries)

>Seriously (serious (srs)).
the fuck is this shit
>in all fields

Boomers literally ruined everything though

> 1 post by this ID

Have a (You) nu/pol/ twat

Yeah what young men these days need to do is become racist idiots on the internet.

It's not defeatism culture, we are literally defeated as white males, If we try to act manly or ask a woman out we get shot down and if were lucky we don't get fired or lose our jobs for it

>projecting is BTFO'ing

and when I say "shot down" I don't mean just turned down, we get screamed at and beat up by a bunch of white knights, definitely get kicked out of where ever you are at that moment, and god help you try and ask out a co worker, you are 99% likely to get fired.
and this is not happening to beta fat males, it's happening to ALL WHITE MALES no matter how good looking they are. They just fired a really tall handsome guy at my work because he was hitting of a girl that worked in the office outside of work.

Americans will never fight the biggest threat to Western Civilization. Fast Food. We will eat ourselves until we are morbidly obese and unfit to pass our genes. obesity will be the reason the white race will never flourish if it doesn't end.

the world is stacked against white men, and weak white men seek refuge in identifying as faggots or trannies so they can join the oppression squad

traitor to your country
kys nigger

At least a lot of us are trying to improve and reconnect with the past. I've got my share of problems but I know that basically I'm striving and I'm enough of a man that if anyone wants to call me a numale or whatever to my face I'll fucking bash them

can't make a logical argument without being a complete autist. okay user.

Get on propecia faggot

Demons are laughing at how easy the fight will be vs humans

Humans think demons don't control governments or militaries

Humans need to swallow pride and admit they cannot tell who is a demon and who is not or else they will mental gymnastics themselves into self destruction while demons laugh

My bib has alphabets on it

Ps gas the kike demons

Not all jews are possessed

The more afraid you make them, the easier they are to possess

Make demons afraid and they will make mistakes

Show them love(humor them first to lower their defenses) and you can convert an insider that can take down a demon army