Is this even a country?

Why are they not just splitting up into a Muslim shithole and a Catholic/Orthodox country?

Other urls found in this thread:

aimpress.ch/dyn/pubs/archive/data/199902/90203-007-pubs-lju.htm
instagram.com/bosnianwomen/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Muslim shithole and a Catholic/Orthodox country?
Except the orthodox part of it (RS) is by far the shittiest region in all of balkans.

And yet pic related are Orthodox Serbs, while the Muslims are butt ugly.

bosnian people are all the same though, they've been living along each other for centuries

>bosnian people are all the same though, they've been living along each other for centuries
They never intermixed. The Muslims are completely differently genetically. Better to make separate countries.

>They never intermixed.
wrong

>The Muslims are completely differently genetically.
also wrong

sage by the way

>They never intermixed. The Muslims are completely differently genetically.
I can't tell if you're baiting or just horribly misinformed.

the brown one looks like a chicana

Bosniaks are just muslim serbs/croats

fake tan
fucking sluts

>I can't tell if you're baiting or just horribly misinformed.
Mixing never happened. They are completely segregate today. Pic related is a Muslim brigade.

by what criteria? i loved srpska

>post mujaheddins to prove his point
even those from your pic don't look different from the rest of bosnians
those hardcore muslims in bosnia (which are minority irl, most of the muslims don't give a fuck about religion there) are basically white in looks but sandnigger in culture

poverty, unemployment, level of development, quality of life

>Muslim shithole
wot? the muslim part of the country is the nicest. Whilst the Catholic part is the worse. The orthdox part could have been ok, but it is filled with Serbs. Pretty gross.

the UN won't allow it because they would never admit that theyre partially responsible - they forced the signing of the Dayton agreement, the whole thing was just not thought out.
That's really the main reason (there are others of course) - outside influences are forcing the status quo. The state is too weak to change anything really without outside support - and Croatia and Serbia are specifically ordered to distance themselves from nationalist tendencies inside Bosnia.

Some Serb majority areas are outside of Srpska, deliberately so.

Serbs held 70% of B&H before NATO and Croatia intervention in 1995.

Drvar, Glamoč, Grahovo and some other municipalities were added to FBiH despite being Serb since forever to make RS smaller than 50%.

The borders given to RS with Brčko district bisecting it and being undefensible are deliberate as well.

B&H is an international protectorate, with foreign-appointed official wielding ultimate power. Even today, they call it a semi-protectorate officialy.

Major shit incoming if the Bosniaks go for Croat voting and Constitutional rights.

>Whilst the Catholic part is the worse
>posts majority catholic city in a majority catholic region
At least you tried.

the funny thing is that that photo is in the catholic part of country, silly.

It WAS thought out.

That is the ultimate blackpill.

Every single Western decision taken from 1990 is WELL, EXTREMELY WELL THOUGHT OUT, in the Balkans.

didn't seem any shittier than rest of bosnia

>muh illuminati playing 8D chess.

idiot
All they cared was signing a cease-fire and then celebrating
>we did it. Peace.

>Major shit incoming if the Bosniaks go for Croat voting and Constitutional rights.
don't you think this is planned as well?

My point was that all of those are worse in RS then the rest of bosnia.

>Idiot

Why are you calling me an idiot?
Why is an ignorant brainlet who has absolutely no fucking clue on the timeline, legal intricacies and peculiarities such as Croatia invading UN Protected Zones in Croatia getting green light, while Bosniaks attacking FROM within UN demilitarized zones getting attacked in return by Serbs used as a cassus belli for NATO intervention?

If you are such a red pilled and knowledgeable individual, answer which solutions, peace proposals and conventions occured from 1992 to 1995 in B&H?

yeah and my point was that it didn't seem that way

Nice try. That pic was in Mostar. A half catholic half muslim town. Pic was the old part of the town. Which was build by Bosnians under Ottoman rule.

which was suprevised under a Serbian Jannisary,but whatever.

Kek, Catholic/Orthodox country in Balkan!?

that's exactly what we were trying to do, when you started bombing us and shit! you too Germany, you were there too!

Actually, Germans were the instigators of Yugoslavia break up. USA was initially against it but jumped in to curb German influence and overtake Croatia.

I am not joking, this can be conclusively proven by actions of BND, Kolh and Genscher in 1990 and 1991.

>I am not joking, this can be conclusively proven by actions of BND, Kolh and Genscher in 1990 and 1991.
i've read there was even an incident with german and USA spies in croatia during the war between 1991-1995. they were certainly fighting for bigger influence

And it's the half catholic part that keeps Mostar from being absolute shit, as is the case for the rest of Bosnia.
Without Herzegovina, the rest of the country would literally starve. They don't produce enough food themselves, and they don't have enough money to import it.
So as far as I'm concerned, everyone in Bosnia who isn't a Croat is basically a parasite.

hmm.... interesting. can't say I knew that. thanks for the info Cro-bro

>spies
*agents, on some island as far as i can remember

you know your shit, user. Indeed Germans constantly sabotaged all solutions that would hold Yugoslavia together. Not well known fact these days

i wonder why they did that...

Don't know about it. BND started smuggling in ex-WP and ex-East German weapons, in addition to Armbrusts etc. already in 1990. to Slovenia and Croatia.

Brioni declaration, internationalization of Yugo crisis at the illegal demand of Budimir Lončar, refusal to abide by articles of Helsinki Convention and the ratified agreement on treatment of USSR and SFRJ states.

Germans were busy getting Nordic and Benelux countries to their side, lobbying through the entire 1991 to recognise Slovenia and Croatia in their AVNOJ, internal republican borders.

>Whilst the Catholic part is the worse
literally the most developed part of hellhole called Bosnia.

Yugoslavia was always an anti-German idea.

Atlanticist/London creation tu curb German AND Russian influence in the Balkans.

One only has to look at who pulled the strings behind Karađorđević, Simović, Mihalović, Tito, Milošević from 1919 to 1991.

My favourite information is the fact that British wholeheartedly supported Yugocommunists AND Ustashe when Yugoslavia started naturally aligning to Italy and Reich, their 90+% economic partners.

>you too Germany, you were there too!
Yeah, maybe, but we just observed. We never really threw any bombs. We make pretty pictures, the Brits and the Americans then bomb.

We also put soldiers in tanks with money to pay corrupt warlords and criminals to not attack our tanks.

>protip
It's not. It's a union of countries LARPing as one.
Srpska has ALL institutions of a self-governing country, the the central, state, level is a money-hole, not unlike the federal level in the States.

>delusion: the post

BND spearheaded the training of KLA/UČK terrorists, from 1996 and initial 1000 in Albania, to 20 000 in 1999, in several camps.

They even sent "discharged German soldiers" as "volunteers" in KLA.

Then do the necessary thing and fucking declare independence. This is a literally nightmare with you folks still not manning up and declaring a white Christian ethnostate.

>DELUSIONS: The post
This region of Europe still has men with massive fucking balls.
That doesn't mean, even with our subhuman IQ, that we're dumb enough to get BOMB'D again.

And the entire West bombs them again, while Croatia has Cassus Belli to intervene against them, too.

Because NATO, Croatia and Serbia are signed guarantees of B&H independence and territorial integrity.

>Don't know about it.
maybe i remembered it wrongly though, since i've been trying to find it now but no avail

HAha, wrong. You overestimate what Germany could do by 2000%. We literally were so incapable, we had to consult an expert to know who actually lives in the Balkan shitholes. Our Green party folks were also very concerned about the wolf population and bears.

Again
>DELUSIONS: The post
You're secret service isn't as incompetent as they want you to think...

Your*

>delusion: the post

Western Germany was militarily extremely capable

BND was extremely capable

Their involvement in events from 1990 to 1999 was huge and crucial.

People trained and held to the standard, for the hypothetical all-out war against USSR and Warsaw Pact found retarded Yugocommunists LARPing as Serbs easy geopolitical prey.

The Croat-Serb fighting was horrifically violent. Croats and Serbs hate each other.

>t. sad Slovenian far from home

Cuz NATO didnt want us to finish the job. Best solution for Balkan is that we clear Kosovo from Albaniggers and setlle Serbs from R. Srpska there and and let Croatia take west R. Srpska and FBIH.

Nah bruv, that would solve the problem forever.

>sad Slovenian

Slovenians were the most die-hard separatists, they rounded up 18 and 19 year olds serving conscription and executed them.

That was your war of independence.

You also burst into apartments of Yugo policemen, soldiers and officers who were not Slovenian and killed, abducted or tortured the residents.

The only Yugo commander who managed to save his garrison was some would-be Rambo who commanded some border base near Austrian border and had the entire area mined and boobytrapped, and demanded free passage for himself and his men in return for giving the maps of defence layout.

I am albanian. I went to do my taxes, and the guy who did my taxes was this super tall(I am a manlet btw) cool bosian chad working at this nice office. While chatting about forms and documentds and shit he realized I am albanian and said "Oh you are albanian? I am bosnian. We have common enemies" and winked to which I replied "Common friends too". The chad lold. I don't know what serpsks talk about, Bosnians are based people.

Close enough?
>now you each have a chicken neck to discourage future fighting.
>also remove all kebab to Albanian concentration camp

Istria?

Would love to know more.

no, it was some of the islands in dalmatia from where those agents operated

My parents were artsy traitors who fled. I was an American anchor baby.

Why can't we be friends?

>that fucking chicken neck panhandle thing
God that looks disgusting...

Your comments reeks of jealousy. It must suck knowing that you will never be Bosnian.

FOUND IT, finally

aimpress.ch/dyn/pubs/archive/data/199902/90203-007-pubs-lju.htm

although there's no talk about those island i'm mentioning there, there's mentioned fight for the dominance between american and german secret intelligence agencies

Cres? Krk?

This sounds fascinating I had never heard of

wait, i'm still trying to find that particular incident

This map is beyond retarded and impossible.

Serbs are at most limited to their claims in the north of FYROM, Kumanovo, Skoplje and Sveta Gora region.

The rest are Bulgarians and Albanians.

Montenegro has less than 30% Serbs, and virulently anti-Serb party and leader is actually the Europe's longest lasting holder of power.

Some regions that you gave to Croatia have Serb, not to mention overwhelming Bosniak majority and no Croats whatsoever.

Keep it real, everyone.

>fyrom being a part of serbia

Probably Vis.
Whole island is basically one big nuclear bunker.

>serbs start butchering and bullying your family
>fight back against these inhuman scum
>get labeled as a terrorist group by everyone
>world powers literally intervene and shell belgrade
>perfectly justified and not a terrorist action
being UCK is suffering

muslims will just go to the good part for gibs

How is the weather in Osijek?

Yup Bosniaks are white as it gets, Germanic and tall looking (Dinaric). Converting saved them from raids and they were left alone by the Turks. Also geographically further away.

instagram.com/bosnianwomen/?hl=en

fuck off mehmet, you should have died in the war. christians will destroy you soon enough.

>Serbs butchering and bullying

But Albanians only became majority in Kosovo in 1899.

Through immigration and terror.

You are savages who sadistically murdered people in WW1, WW2, chimped out in 1945 1968 1980 1984 even though more than half of Albanians on Kosovo are immigrants and descendats of immigrants who fled from Albania.

Also, as late as 1998., UČK/KLA was an officially recognised Terrorist organisation.

Recognised as such in THREE Separate UN SC Resolutions 1160, 1199, 1203, US official terrorist organisation list, even US MFA and US Federation of American Scientists. It was identified as a terror organisation funded from organ harvesting and trade, drug trafficking and funds from Islamic countries and individuals such as Bin Laden.

Now answer which is the oldest Albanian monument in KiM?

>Converting saved them from raids and they were left alone by the Turks
cucks, traitors to south slavs everywhere. coward fucks who converted to islam because they were scared of t*rks

>fucking HOT
Were those artillery shells?
I know it was blown to smithereens, but I thought they planted demo charges.

Why doesn't Bosnia just get annexed to Croatia?
Croats get more territory, Bosnia gets richer. = Win Win

>pointing out flaws in your non-arguments is jealousy
>jealousy for not being an islamic turkroach

>kill serb civilians
>shoot up and bomb serb police stations
>serbs fight back
>cry oppression
the albanian cries out in pain as he strikes you

Fuck off mutt. This has nothing to do with you.
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

>Yup Bosniaks are white as it gets, Germanic and tall looking (Dinaric)

You're an imbecile.

Browsing through typical Bosniak fans at sporting events, political gatherings and prayers puts your claims to rest.

More than 300 000 Hungarians who converted to Islam (Hungarians were actually people who most easily converted to Islam) fled to Bosnia and Sanjak after Austrian counterattack.

The "whitest" looking Bosniaks are found in Bihać and surrounding, and that area was called Turkish Croatia and just considered Croatia prior to Ottoman invasion.

Fuck off, 1993-meme creation.

>implying they shouldn't just auschwitz the muzzies.

>I am albanian
What zerg species do you come from Tosk or Gheg?

show real flag

>Independent State of Croatia
>German occupation zone
>Italian occupation zone

When will this meme die?

Why are people so retarded?

Why do you call yourself a Bosniak while your ancestors considered themselves as Muslim Croats?

Do you like Ustashe and feel connection to Croats?

Paki shilling for bosniaks because muh islam pig fucker prophet

Also letting republica Sprska split will not happen. As time goes forward serbs are dropping down Percent wise and muslims are slowly going up so bosniaks would be mad to let Republika sprska split

This. At least when we got our asses kicked our people retreated further into Europe.
What amazes me more is these people still refuse to give up Islam to this day - willingly following the religion of barbaric conquerors who tortured and butchered their people.
They're shitting on their ancestry in the worst possible way.

I don't get it. Why can't the Croat and serb nationalists of Bosnia just move to either the country of Croatia or Serbia? If they hate Bosnia so much, that they refuse to recognize it even exists, then why not move? Can somebody seriously explain.

Well that is basically what's currently happening.
But what they're doing a lot more is emigrating into west Europe instead, since bosnian Croats all get Croatian citizenship, which also makes them EU citizens.

They need to do what the Hungarians and Austrians did, form a Serbo-Croatian Empire and genocide all non-members.

Come on dude... Christianity has spilled a thousand times more blood than Islam ever has or will.

because bosnia is just a geographic region historically populated only by serbs and croats
no such thing as a bosnia country

Better plan: all the Muslims in Bosnia move to Albania where they all hail from.

Because it's OUR LAND, it has been for 1000 years. I'm not gonna go away from my ''grandpa's land''

Because it is actually ours? And not of Turk-mixed Islam adopting scum?

Bosnia became a refuge for every single Islamshit following Christian Venetian and Habsburg successes since 1683. and all the way until Balkan Wars.