My next door neighbors sell tons of drugs how do I get them in trouble?

my next door neighbors sell tons of drugs how do I get them in trouble?

I live in some shitty cheap apartments at my university and my next door neighbors are a bunch of niggers who sell marijuana and xanax all day long how do I get them arrested?

Should I just call the police and say I smell marijuana and loud music?

Or should I say I heard fighting and it sounds like a gunshot?

I know they have friends who carry I really want to get rid of them. Whats my best option?

Other urls found in this thread:

crimestoppersusa.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

call the DEA. This is a large enough case that they may take it up

You can call your local crime stoppers number and give an "anonymous" tip about what they're actually doing that's illegal.

I think you mean to say that your neighbors regularly, and loudly, proclaim, their anger with the US, yelling about blowing the whole thing up, discussing their displeasure with the use of shithole descriptors and such, saying something needs to be done now (you add whatever details you desire)

wtf no its not theyre arent moving like pounds of meth its pretty common to sell ounces of wax though
still would get them kicked out and some jail time probably if they got caught though

if it's on school campus, they'll fear letting it slide because of the implications.

>implications

>scared druggie

What state do you live in?

call antifa and tell them that they're antisemitic xanax and weed dealers. jews protest to extort xanax and weed from them until it becomes an unsustainable dependency, then they'll have to move or go out of business

Leave them alone faggot. Unless they are violent to you or others, selling drugs is a victimless crime. Maybe you should hang out with them, smoke some bud, drop a tab, and make new friends.

>victimless crime
lol

Obvious: call the FBI and armed forces and say there are terrorists living next to you.

t. Nigger

Replying to this ancient pasta
HOW NEW ARE YOU FAGGOTS?

is this autism? this is a pretty common problem in america

Do you actually remember every copypasta?

That depends, do your parents to be proud you werent racist at your closed casket funeral cause a drug deal or your place was collateral during a drive by,
Or do you want your parents see you graduate, your in college do the math
Niggers = bring crime
Drugs = bring crime
Niggers + drugs = impending violent crime
Its not a matter of 'if' but 'when'

yeah I know Im asking what the best option to get cops to show up is

Anonymous tip from a payphone

Mention they are selling guns too so ATF has to get involved

does this actually work? they might be carrying unregistered guns too so its truthful
also > implying there are payphones anywhere

Yes trip waste, because I actually fucking LURKED BEFORE POSTING
Newfaggot. Go back to upvode- it

no one likes a rat, so if they aren't dicks about it leave it. IF they are rude and shit just call crime stoppers.

Tell the police they offered to sell you a couple cartons of cigarettes at half store prices

If you’re going to be a huge pussy and NARC on these guys, just call the cops and say you know there is drug selling activity next door to you. Don’t bother claiming terrorist activity or anything too extreme, just tell it how it is. Call anonymously if that makes you more comfortable.

Leave them alone narc.

I envy you your memory, but pity your focus.

>university
>niggers
Nice try

Call police and say people wearing red shirts and people wearing blue shirts were just fist fighting in your parking lot, say someone pulled out a knife and the fight ended with half of them leaving and half of them going back to your neighbors. Say the one with the knife keeps walking in and out of the apartment.

Fucking leaf I wish I lived in the Philippines so drug dealers and sympathizers like you would be executed like roaches in the street

crimestoppersusa.org/

You're given a cash reward if the person is found guilty.

At least that's the case here in Canada. I've made over $2000 submitting tips to keep degenerates out of my apartment.

No one is stopping you from moving there. Go suck Duterte’s cock somewhere else.

>Fucking reddit spacing
Kill yourself faggot.

>Or should I say I heard fighting and it sounds like a gunshot?
this will work, just say you thought someone was in danger while you know someone is there buying dope. police have no choice but to go in i think. they will catch them in comission of a drug deal and will be caught red handed. other option is to get in touch with LLEO and tell them you want to voluntarily be a snitch to help rid the appt of drug dealers. they will send you in all mic'ed up for a sting. the second option is more dangerous than the first, but it all depends on how fucked you want them to be i suppose.

We got this fucked up thing called 'affermitive action' where the country thought colleges were racist because niggers werent going to college, rather then face reality that niggers were too fucking stupid and didnt have the grades, they just gave them automatic admission if they were niggers and werent in prison by the time they were 18,
Which is ironically funny cause college professors are the biggest nigger lovers in america and indoctrinated my generation, which is how we get achilles and zues as niggers in the bbc troy

holy shit look at this spacing

Do you seriously need advice? Tell em you heard a women getting beat and screaming, when the cops show up, even if they dont have a women in their apartment, the cops have a right to enter without a warrent too make sure no one is dead, they take domestic abuses very sseriously, so when they search the place they might find some drugs laying around

It’s better for the NARCs to build a case against the dealers than to “stumble upon” a deal based on false pretenses. If the cops arrive under the impression that someone is in physical danger, there’s a decent chance someone will get hurt. Also, there’s a chance that any illegal activity witnessed after busting in could be thrown away in court, especially if the dealers have a good lawyer.
The best way is to let the cops know where the dealer is, how often people come by, etc. That way they can investigate on their own and possibly catch the dealers when they meet their suppliers.

Snitches get stiches

You dumb fucking leaf, drugs and niggers are a bad combination that always leads to violent crime, if they was a fucking angry pitbull on your door step every time you come home barking and shit at you, dont you think its only a matter of time before it attacks you or someone you know when they come, "but they arent hurting anyone".......yet mother fucker....yet, call animal control before you have some fucked up story of how you were almost killed

>Being that much of a cuck
Steal his drugs when he's out and get rich, stop being a cuck.