R/politics

You will never find a more wretched hive of faggotry and libtardism on the internet

At least they have morals and jobs unlike you basement dwelling fuckers.

Starcucks isn't exactly the most respectable job out there

>morals and jobs
lol cucks that work at McDonald’s
Wow totally envious faggot

Eat shit flaggot. You got to choose and you still went full retard.

1 post from this I.D.

yes
it's constantly raided nu-Sup Forums
see

Sure but then I remember you guys letting r/the_donald storm the site

Hey Buddy, I work for a top financial institution in the US, go to church, and fuck my wife. Keep jerking off faggot

I didn’t know that sweeping up around auntmommy’s shitty broken down home while she rewards you with stale Cheetos is a job or that watching your underage sisterwife get pounded is moral.

>a more wretched hive of faggotry and libtardism
Reddit

>plebbit
>morals

1/10

Omg I liek star wars to XDDD
#Maytheforcebewithyou

>Reads comment section on /r/politics
>People writing in full sentences and paragraphs attacking Trump/Republicans using FAKENEWS like the NYT, WashPo, and Trump's Twitter Feed
>Post several of my saved images of posts from Sup Forums without citations taking down Demoncrats
>Get downvoted and now no one can see my redpills
>Other posters make fun of me
>Autistically screech on Sup Forums about how much /r/politics sucks

s-s-s-so much for the tolerant left, right guys?

I was on that shit site for years. Never going back. I hope it dies in fire. It deserves to.

True.

The_donald is where it's at.

I thought it was only bots that commented on reddit

Tumblr begs to differ

... progressives threw all morals out the window for their quest towards utopian equality. Just look at this fusiongps debacle for example. I have learned that most progressives do not have a set of morals as much as they have a fine tuned habitual reaction to certain stimulai that evoke intense feelings. It is sentimentality, all hollow. There is no good or evil it is just amoral. That is why so many of the sjw types always talk in huge sweeping abstracts like social justice, the common good, mankind, privilege. They save the whole world, and completely ignore their neighbor. This destructive mentality is starting to be seen for what it is.

r/politics is horrible, depressing. This place may be fucked up, but I will not be banned here for incorrect opinions. I can talk about political events past and present that MSM will not cover.

Wake up.

That is not something to be proud of user. The voting system creates hugboxes, cliques that fixate into their own hive mind.

What makes you think Sup Forums is any better?

Back to plebbit you go.

give me reddit gold