Germany Will Perish

Germany is dead. This is a fact. I know that we all like to LARP about 'the race war' and shit like that, but we only do so because it comforts us and because we understand that something like that, as improbable as it is, would be the only thing to save Germany and Europe in general. However, deep down, we all know that there will be no race war. Nothing will happen to end this invasion. Time has ran out. Within a few years Germany will be majority non-white. Within 20 years the majority of adults in Germany will be non-white. There is nothing that will happen to stop this. Most Germans actually welcome it. Especially the Germans with political power. It's sad, but it's the truth. Germany is dead. Get it through your thick skulls.

Other urls found in this thread:

theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>There is nothing that will happen to stop this

I'll take what is 1933 for 500. Germans aren't like Swedes, they aren't all smiles and sunshine. Our patience has its limits.

Forgot your nogflag is stilk on,hans

Austria will rise and save Germany in reparation for when Germany saved Austria in the 1930s.

The Germans with limited patience all got removed from the gene pool in two consecutive world wars all you guys have left is cucks and faggots. The DNA for bravery is no longer present in Germans.

>Within 20 years the majority of adults in Germany will be non-white
What a load of bullshit. Did they drop you as a baby?

Germany will be reborn as a Caliphat through a conservative revolution led by some colored german cuckservative, while the remnant whites will pay contributions to their own extinction with delight.

Merkel will be buried the islamic way under exotic lazzis and youyous.

The statistical analysis which revealed this shocking reality was done by Professor Adorján F. Kovács from the Goethe University at Frankfurt. He based all his conclusions on data from official German census figures and government released immigration numbers. It was published here in the European : theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht

The professor estimating approximately, “11.5 million people will have a migration background within five years” in the 20 to 35 age range. Combine this with the high elderly population in Germany and the fact that immigrants tend to have far more children than their native first world German counterparts, and a clear picture of the future begins to emerge.

On this the Professor writes “You have to think ahead 30 years. If the majority, that is, more than 50 percent of those now living in Germany are elderly, and will have died within that time, it takes no imagination to get an idea of the composition of the future German population.”

You're in a bubble.

You do realize having a migration background does not automatically make you non-white?
Most immigrants are actually from eastern europe.

And you are a faggot.

Would not surprise me if Merkel is secretly a Jew and has been doing this on purpose to destroy Germany.

How many times are you shills going to post this shitty demoralize thread?

I suppose Germany must serve as an example. My real worry is what the average person will take it as an example of. If they manage to coast for a while on their current economy/infrastructure, they'll be able to present the image of a "successful" multicultural society. Since people are incredibly materialistic and worship the economy as a deity, they won't look past it and see that an entire people has been destroyed.
They won't think that "we can't make the same mistake as Germany", because they won't even be able to tell that Germany made a mistake.

survival of the fittest

90% of migrants are from neighbor. Denmark, UK, Poland, Austria and so on
the only black source would be France

Reversion to the mean would make there be a new crop of noncucked germans, you cant actually eliminate behavior in 2 generations

Well, I sincerely hope it's true on behalf of your country ! Can you provide a source ?

France is especially blacked in Paris, but what's bugging me is that our most "redpilled" demographs (such as Tribalat) rejects the Great Replacement theory. She rejects the idea that there'll be 20% of muslims circa 2050 for example. I think France's gonna die a much slower death than the rest of the UE if the migration waves were maintained the way they are.

It's litteraly your medieval poison-the-well stereotypical kike in the 20th century.

Fuck off larper. It will never happen and the majority most certainly wouldn't support it. The majority of Germans can't even conceive of it. Anti german enemies like you are powerless to destroy us, so you larp here about our destruction. Pathetic.

>Slavs
>White

I pray for the day I get to see the pig Merkel hang.

Your economy didn't exist in 1933. This is the main reason you elected Hitler. You were also humiliated by WW1 and you were angry.

In 2018 you have the strongest economy in Europe and aren't humiliated by anything. Your median age is 50 and the majority of your people are either pro-diversity or "unaffected by it".

AfD got less than 15% AFTER mass rapes, bombs, trucks of peace and other murders all over the place. And you have only 10 to 15 years to fix that shit and deport literally everyone which won't happen.
You're done.

>Anti german enemies like you are powerless to destroy us
true, the only people that can destroy you once and for all is yourselves :^)

Germany doesn't even have it that bad. Majority of their Muslims are Turks who more or less integrate and aren't the ones commiting crime and rape in Europe. The ones in real problem are France and UK with their North Africans and Pakis. Germany still looks alot of white unlike Paris or London

Can we start calling this style post a "smuggie"?

rapefugess are not recorded, only their children are and most are in germany basically illegally, no papers at all

and regarding muh slavs, picrel

Why not?

After all, she is Jew Adolph Hitler’s transsexual son. WWII was designed to kill off the best of the best whites.

AND FROM ITS ASHES NEW SAXONY WILL RISE

>UT
>UT
>UTTTTT

People with a migration background ≠ non white.
70% are from European countries

Austria had their own fascist dictator in the 30s, they were doing just fine until Adolf sperged out and had him killed

war, son, war
war will drive the mice right out

europe needs war