The fact is if you didn't drop this series after this scene you don't have any self respect. It's just that simple

The fact is if you didn't drop this series after this scene you don't have any self respect. It's just that simple.

It's not about this series being seasonal moe or incest. The level of pandering is insulting to the viewers intelligence and the authors delusions about middle school girls are quite frankly embarrassing.

Maid Dragon is classy compared to this tripe.

I want to hear middle school girls talk about dicks.

I loved Megumin in the manga and I love her in the show!

The fact is if you even got to that scene you have no self respect.
I dropped this shit before the first episode even ended, it was just awful.

It is pretty bottom of the barrel, but then again so are most people OP.

It pains me to say this, and keep fighting if you want but. Just let the children have their pacifiers.

>Maid Dragon is classy-

AHAHAHAHAHA

its like you think we have self respect to begin with
LOL

The best part is she says "just joking lol"
so it actually ends up meaning nothing, just a pointless gag, the writer shitting in the mouth of these hardcore totally not normalfag viewers.

"lol reddit hates this, so i like it! I like seeing normies triggered by my shit taste lmaoo"
"they habe the loli butt lul"

suicide, try it.

oh user, you're so pure. Most middle school girls are not even virgins anymore.

why are you sexing all the middle school girls
stop it

OP confirmed for never going to school
My 11-12 year old classmates used to act quite slutty and already had grown some bust
I think it's only gotten worse since then

half of the girls in my middle school class had sucked a dick by age 12.

ME and a housemate are watching this and its a good laugh.

>caring about self respect while being on Sup Forums

Just because you're a loser who never got any action in school it doesn't mean everyone is. Open your eyes autist.

This, my mums friend has a daughter and at 10 she was wearing clothes showing her mid riff and skinny jeans, was actually quite wierd the first time i saw her like that.

dont tell me what to do dad

>mfw people actually fell for the wizardry /r9k/ meme

lmao it was a meme in 2003 guys

we all had gf and fucked

>mfw people hump pillows

Can this show even be considered animation? It's barely moving half the time. Even dogshit like Dragon Ball Super has more movement.

>check MAL
>look at negative reviews for eromanga
>people give it a 1-3 rating because of "lolis", fanservice and sexual tension between siblings
>check their profiles
>almost all of them give Monogatari a 10 even though it makes use of all three of those on a constant basis
Guess vampires make it okay.

A 10 year old sucked off an 11 year old in public.
I got a handy when i was 12
Touchin boobs at 11

>looking at reviews
Real men give everything a fair shot

what series, i want to watch

I just want to see how it all falls apart and stay caught up to look at threads from faggots like you who lose their shit and bitch about it.

Same here. I couldn't even make it through the first episode.

boku no yamada elf

t. American

It's flattering to be pandered to though.

Nice misquote there. He said it's classy compared to this tripe and he's right. This is quite possibly the worst anime ever produced, and I really mean that.

Proof that we need to watch every anime called Boku

I can't believe how much this series is getting shilled. It's dogshit, and not because of OP's reasons or any of the loli incest shit, it's just straight up garbage all around.

No you don't.

Regular threads of this show are dead
People post only in the bait ones. If that was your aim then you accomplished it

>Being THIS insecure
Back in my day we were losers and we liked it

Why, thank you.

I'm gonna start watching this show.
I wasn't interested at 1st since it was apparently just Oreimo without the otaku bait.

But the amount of asshurt that it's wrought genuinely has me interested.

I actually got hooked because of this scene. Also you're kind of a faggot with a thick stick stuck up your ass OP, you're looking for intellectual value in anime and complaining about the lack of it on an anonymous board.

That would be hot, but she's just another "i'm just pretending" character.

Lolis thinking about the D is a healthy and natural behavior.

I held out until I saw a webm of the [Stripping Stripped Panties] scene.
I'm so ashamed of myself!
Elf a shit!

She's actually pure

This show has made me wonder if it was possible for a girl to be both best girl and worst girl at the same time?

The fact is if you even watch the 1st episode the amine you have no self respect

You will never be a girl her age

>self respect
You assume too much, user.

I dropped this shit halfway through the first episode

I want to cum inside this elf.

It's not an elf the ears are likely prosthetic; not even that elf ear body mod which would probably be heavily frowned upon in japan, especially on a young girl.

Nice reddit-spacing.

I just wanted to thank you and all of your kind for being an endless source of comedy. This has been one of the funniest seasons so far on Sup Forums, and it's all because of you people.

No homosexuals allowed.

Nigga you gay.

The fact that Sup Forums defends this is further proof this place is a contrarian shithole

MAL reviews are cancer

>authors delusions about middle school girls are quite frankly embarrassing.
nice meem user but girls that age already crave the dick.

Quite a few of my friends growing up lost their virginity at 13 and 14. Watching them go from bros to fuck ups got me depressed and I can't even get an erection for real women anymore seeing how the females I was friendly with turned out much worse.

I'm enjoying this trash and you can't stop me.

This is AOTS though.

>wah wah wah! reddit and MAL hates this!
>why does Sup Forums like it!
>fucking contrarians acting cool!

That's not pandering user. That's just reality. Kids at my school were having sex since 10 years old. Half of the girls already had abortions at 15.

What does pandering means nowadays?

Appealing to people you don't like. When it appeals to you it's called fun.

I want to show her my dick.

K.

>reality
>in anime

no thanks

That scene where he literally calls her a fashion bitch.

Still hoping that loli goes full retard when she sees a dick like pic related.

But I picked up the show after that scene.

Wall of Text = Butthurt

>people are THIS upset by this show
your just giving me more a reason to watch it

No doujins with megumi.

In my country the average age for losing their virginity for young people is 14 y.o. last time I checked. Not even third world, though it'd probably have been lower in any other point of time either way.
Or European, or pretty much anywhere in the world that hasn't been corrupted by naive puritanism.

In almost every american series they show 12 years old girls being total sluts, which I have never seen people complain about, USA is such a weird place.

Our country is messed up. I weep for the new generations.

People having been brainwashed into believing it's unnatural is the real degeneracy here.

>oreimo author
>picking it up in the first place

Did you learn nothing from Oreimo? You knew full well it's gonna be pandering, anti-intellectual trash. What the fuck were you expecting?

I actually dropped it in ep 1 and re-took the anime because of that single scene. yes, the anime is not precisly intelligent or genuine, it can get stupid and unrealsitic most of the time, yet fun enough to watch it, not with the same enthusiasm i do for other anime, but its ok. so dont tell me how to behave, you idiot

>intellectual anime

Some friend of mine claimed he lost his virginity at 11. Another friend of mine (his gf) said that she used to do lots of lewd stuff since 8.

Most people bitching about people enjoying themselves with each other at an early age are just people bitter over the fact that they missed out. Like those feminist spinsters that are utterly angry at slutty 15 yo's and so. They just know they can't compete so they would like to make them illegal.

It's fun and you don't have to think much to be entertained. It's great for what it is.

I think you missunderstood what was typed. OP meant that Eromanga is so trashy and awful that it makes maid dragon look classy.

have they given any footjobs though?

Yes. What are you implying? Some shows are more intellectually engaging than others.

>anime intellectuals

I want her to show me her dick.

>normies
gb2 reddit.

You're what's wrong with the world. Neck yourself immediately.

Why are people jumping into the pandering hate bandwagon just now with this particular show?

There's been way worse offenders in previous seasons, which never really got as much hate as this one. Netoge comes to mind, or if you want to go even further back, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu.

I lost mine at 13 and played a lot with girls since kindergarten. It's fucking natural and it isn't done out of spite or anything, kids are just curious about their own shit man.

As long as you aren't an asshole trying to take advantage of a kid you should just let them explore a bit, it hurts no one.

Two words.
Loli and implied incest.

Essentially just normalfag whining.

Usually this is said in an ironic way to piss off and bait people, but now it seems to be the accurate depiction of what's going on.

do 12 year olds even count as loli?

12 is JC. is a r'tard

Loli isn't age dependent you fucking mongs.

what's JC though?

>incest
>reddit spacing
Dumb normalfag.

I picked it up because of this scene.

Then dropped it after realizing it was just a really shitty show. Fanbase is awful too.

I dropped it, but it wasn't because of this scene. The characters are far too annoying to keep watching.

>animemaru fake shit