Sweden Met With Catastrophe Because of Arrogance

I arrived in Sweden for the first time in December of 2001. Within weeks, before I even had the chance to adjust my sleep schedule to the 11-hour time difference, the country was rocked by the murder of Fadime Sahindal. I didn’t understand it at the time, but this incident – and Swedes’ reaction to it – could explain the disaster that has now befallen the nation a generation later.

Sahindal was a Turkish refugee, and had moved to Sweden with her family at the age of seven. She was evidently a high-spirited woman because she refused to accede to her father’s demands that she abstain from dating any Swedish men. This refusal, to to horrified astonishment of the Swedish population, was enough to provoke her own father into shooting her in the head to absolve the perceived shame Fadime had brought upon the family – a so called honour killing.

I had never, ever heard of such a thing as an honour killing in New Zealand, because our Muslim population is too low. So I had to look to Swedish people, as fellow Westerners, to suggest a reasonable reaction. The reaction to this was, at first, utter shock, mostly because murders were shocking enough by themselves in the Sweden of 2002, and to my surprise people got over it very quickly, appearing to reason that the problem would be sorted out soon enough.

But on the fringes on Swedish society, a plaintive voice sounded in the dark forests. It said, calmly and logically, that if women are being murdered for going out with young Swedish men, then the nation’s efforts to integrate these people – now arriving in their tens of thousands – were going to be extremely difficult. If the immigrants hate us so badly that they’d rather kill their own children than have them go out with ours, how will they ever have the will to integrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

vjmpublishing.nz/?p=6399
youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds
government.se/opinion-pieces/2015/04/swedish---south-africa-links-go-back-a-long-way/
youtu.be/CEUilctyicI
reddit.com/r/minnesotavikings/comments/7rseoh/minnesota_muslima_sets_fires_at_st_catherine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Many Swedish people appeared to have followed that line of reasoning to the obvious, and unremarkable conclusion that if they hate us that badly then we ought not to let them into the country, at least not in any large number. These people had learned, however, that they could not articulate these thoughts without being socially executed, because the consensus was that Sweden would do an excellent job of integrating these immigrants, and anyone going against this consensus was ostracised without mercy.

The intellectual class of Sweden appeared to be obsessed with becoming an “ideologiskt stormakt” (ideological superpower). The reasoning was that Sweden was too small to be a superpower in any military or economic sense, so she could only find satisfaction for her ambitions to be recognised as the best in the world through ideology. She would have to set some kind of Christ-like moral example for the world to follow.

Swedes strongly disagreed with me when I claimed that this desire, borne of a self-righteous and narcissistic need to be recognised as the best in the world at everything, was likely to backfire. Sweden had proven itself the best in world at solving any and all social issues – this was the constant refrain that I could not escape during my time here. Vi är stolt men inte nojd – we are proud but not satisfied – was the campaign slogan.

Therefore, Sweden would inevitably prove itself better than every other country in the world at solving the issue of how to integrate masses of angry, psychologically crippled men of fighting age from cultures rotten with hatred for outsiders. I realised this from talking to a Swedish friend of mine who was a member of the ruling Social Democrat party.

I tried to explain the mathematics of open borders to him. I used the metaphor of two bank accounts, one containing $100 and growing at 5% interest, the other containing $1,000 and growing at 2% interest. No matter how small the initial principal in the first bank account, as long as it grew at a higher percentage it would eventually become the larger of the two.

Therefore, I explained, if you allow mass and unending chain migration from a foreign population into your country, and those foreigners breed at higher rates than you, those foreigners will eventually outnumber you in your own country. Then you are forced to either get rid of democracy or be ruled by them.

He shrugged his shoulders. It was evidently not considered a big deal. “Dom försvenskar sig” (they will become/make themselves Swedish) was heard everywhere. The underlying belief appeared to be that, out of sheer gratitude, the refugees would cast aside all of their previous culture and immediately adopt Swedish norms, having finally come to the conclusion (self-evident to Swedes) that Swedish culture is the best in the world.

None of this is to disparage Swedish culture – to the contrary. Aside from the problems mentioned in this essay, I was deeply impressed with the national character of the Swedish people. In all regards I found them exceptionally competent, thoughtful, industrious, honest, organised and compassionate. They had clearly succeeded in building a society with very few problems.

Unfortunately for them, this success also contained the seed for their demise.

A foreign visitor to Sweden (at least 16 years ago) quickly noticed that it was an unusually high-trust society. People generally believed what you told them. This high trust allowed for an exceptional level of efficiency, because it meant that business could be conducted with very little suspicion.

It also led to Swedish people forgetting, over time, that not everyone else in the world was like that. The level of trust in Swedish society at the turn of the century was so high, and so taken for granted, that it was assumed that everyone else in the world was capable of behaving like that if they were just given a chance.

And so, the failure of other countries to successfully integrate large numbers of Africans or Muslims and turn them into productive members of society was blamed on the moral failings of those countries – those populations were simply too racist or unwilling to pay the high levels of welfare necessary. Sweden would be different because of the unique foresight and generosity of these people.

The psychological origin of the disaster currently befalling Sweden is nothing more than the very same hubris that great writers and playwrights have been warning us about since the time of Homer. It lies in the narcissistic, arrogant belief that Sweden is the best in the world as if by God’s Will and therefore can effortlessly solve the social problems that other nations had struggled with.

Sweden has to accept that it’s impossible to make gold out of shit, no matter how skilled and intelligent one is.

Original: vjmpublishing.nz/?p=6399

>t if women are being murdered for going out with young Swedish men, then the nation’s efforts to integrate these people – now arriving in their tens of thousands – were going to be extremely difficult. If the immigrants hate us so badly that they’d rather kill their own children than have them go out with ours, how will they ever have the will to integrate?
Easy. Import only men.

Can confirm.

I feel for you bros.

>men preventing racemixing and preserving Swedish genetic purity is bad
Enjoy extinction

Hopefully the trend will turn around this year. But the immigration virtue signaling is part of a bigger problem of the "norm critical" neo-marxist mumbo jumbo.

Also, to the dismay of the race purists, we will never deport the immigrants that have already arrived. That being said, if our society turns hostile toward immigrants, maybe they will leave, just like the muslim hostility toward jews have caused Swedish jews to emigrate.

To be fair, NZ has had its own crack at being a "humanitarian superpower", particularly under Helen Clark. Luckily Australia forms a convenient shield between us and boat people

This is so sad. Sweden was already loved by so many for how it was, for how the people of that land made it. One could see how high trust they were, it was visible in everything. It hurts to see their trust broken and see them being exploited.
As fucking always, what is a strength in small, homogenous populations is invariably a weakness in sprawling, multicultural ones.

Nevermind, I'm not sad, I'm angry.

we are prosperous,rich and safe despite immigration. as immigration and the third worlders born on swedish soil both help make swedes a minority of course we will also lose our prosperity and safety, these cracks in the facade are already becoming noticeable.

fuck sw*des

High trust society confirmed. If you lose your wallet here it will probably be returned to you or handed over to the police who will then return your property to you - even to foreigners.

>safe
Never mind the grenade attacks, totally normal for a Western democracy

Didn't you guys destroy my country?

No, the City of London took down South Africa.

The Swedes were one of the tools they used.

Going to move to Sweden and become a huge advocate for immigration and white guilt just to see you burn to the fucking ground for what you've done to us, Sven.

do it

>If the immigrants hate us so badly that they’d rather kill their own children than have them go out with ours, how will they ever have the will to integrate?
This.

Maybe we should be the one to integrate to their culture? If they don't want to renounce it then it might be better than our own that we throwing away!

It isn't better. It's just more vigorous at enforcing its social mores than feeble-minded westerners.

What are you on about, nignog? You don't seem like the coolest monkey in the jungle to me.

That doesn't solve the problem. They'll just honour kill their half-breed mamzer daughters who defy them. Although, they should be given a medal for doing it.

You're posting on the internet so I guess not

Learn some fucking history you piece of liberal commie shit.

Well, I'd say it's good that there are some intelligent Swedes who are realising that immigrant-hugging is a bad idea and that the idealistic utopian Swedes are losing their grip on power. Living in the Dar al-Islam will not be fun for dhimmis Swedes. Your booze shops will have to close.

Why don't you educate me? Or does the monkey not know how to share links? :)

Why exactly won't you deport them ?
Or kill for that matter

Because people are not hardcore enough. It's no longer the 20th century.

There's only a few people beyond being able to kill. If they realise how bad things really are ,they will do what's necessary.
youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds

People used same excuse before WWII saying it's impossible to repeat slaughter and pointless death of WWI. It wouldn't be first time this argument fails.

Do you Swedes know that the Koran takes precedence over your Constitution and that Swedish law is subordinate to Islamic jurisprudence(when they have the numbers to enforce this subordination)? Liberal Sweden is abolishing itself and their gynocracy(rule by females) is too complacent to understand the consequences of losing control of their society.

are you fucking kidding me? if you lose your wallet it will be gone in 3 minutes tops by a pack of rabid niggers, muslim, or gypsies roaming all over the place.

I don't give a fuck about Sweden or any white people dumb enough to allow this to happen. White men gave you the internet and all of the world's history is at your fingertips. If you were dumb enough to allow this to happen you deserve EVERYTHING you're getting.

Future you chose so stop fucking crying.

I'm well aware.

Tosser, this is not the right response.

Don't believe the reptilian's lies.

Your country did everything in its power to spearhead the destruction of Apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia. Sweden, along with Canada, was one of the leading voices for sanctions.

We reap what we sow.

government.se/opinion-pieces/2015/04/swedish---south-africa-links-go-back-a-long-way/

>One of the proudest moments in modern Swedish history was when Nelson Mandela visited Sweden in 1990 - the first country outside of Africa - after his long imprisonment.

>Sweden's relations with South Africa are unique. As far back as the 1960s, a country-wide Swedish anti-apartheid movement arose. In the early 1970s, we were the only western country to give official political support to the anti-apartheid movement, as well as massive financial support.

Shheeeeeeeeiiiiitttt.

I've lost two things in my life, both in taxis, I had to call the Swedish driver to hear him deny any posibility I left something, the muslim one called me the next day to deliver it outside my home. Meaningless anecdote but whatever

civil war soon :DDDDD

finally a quality thread, thanks for the read

Makes sense a nignog would blame someone else for the failure of his country.
If you let Sweden have any significant influence, what kind of country are you? :)

I think he might be white dude larping as a nigger, things are getting out of hand for whites in africa

what are the odds that current consensus about immigration will be turned around before it will be too late, though? I think the chance is zero, and you should migrate to Australia or US, sorry

I know English isn’t your first language, Al-Swedani, but I would expect someone from a supposed high intellect country like Sweden to understand why an Afrikaner would take pleasure in the knowledge that the people who fueled a communist, nigger revolution in his country are finally getting their justly deserved cultural enrichment.

You asked for proof. There it is, from your own government’s mouth.

What I want to see in Swden(and South Africa) is a fightback.

Homicide rate

watch swedes vote 19% for the israeli nationalist party. that's our "protest".

I'm sure that country-wide movement sprang up entirely naturally and that (((nobody))) with great media influence orchestrated it.

Thanks my leaf dude. Blows my mind you had to lecture a fucking Swede on how they fucked us. Probably selective amnesia as SA is a shithole now thanks in part to their valiant efforts.

Do you think anyone wants immigration? There's never been a vote on immigration for the simple reason people would soundly rejection. No one asked for this it is our leaders. So fuck off with your guns because you are doing nothing about Mexicans entering your country and flaying people alive

>Blaming another nation that your own got cucked.
Boohoo, the big bad swede fucked us.

Im a Christian, and I honestly think this is divine retribution. Afrikaners were always deeply religious people.

It's way too poetic justice not to be God striking the down culturally and physically as they have done to us.

You honestly are so mindfucked you refuse this guilt This is why you fail and are being punished

You're a dumbfuck if you think Sweden had any significant impact on your election. The entire world had sanctioned you and almost all of the leading "white" profiles in the opposition movement was Jewish. Yes, Sweden was particularly fucking retarded and we support them more than most, but we're a small shitty fucking trash hole of a country. The USA and Britain had far more influence, not to mention the fact that you fucking VOTED to be genocided.

Don't blame anyone else for your failure here. I actually sympathize massively with white South Africans.

The LARGEST PLATINIUM MINE IN THE WORLD and THE LARGEST GOLD MINE IN THE WORLD were two not well advertised reasons for destroying white rule in South Africa. It was pay back for snubbing the great western empires. The cover story (lie) was that the whites were oppressing the darkies. Great Britain and USA/Europe don't give a shit about the opinions of slaves.

if half of what i hear about SA is true... why on earth isnt there a civil war right now?

#metoo I lost a memory stick in a cab in chongqing china. Told the hotel manager and had it back next day on sketchy info about the cab. Totally shocked me.

That on the calendar for late April/early May when the ANC has to make a deal with some really bad people to form a new government.

>the ANC
Everyone plz think of Russia now

I'm pretty sure that American ghettos are a MILLION times worse than anything in Sweden.

>Do you think anyone wants immigration?
Yes. Most people do actually. Otherwise we'd all be voting for the BNP.

It is illegal for native swedes to congregate in a number over 50

Don't judge so harshly, sweden is just getting started. They saw how great things could be with a homogeneous white society, their just learning how to make crime ridden ghettos. Give them some time, they will get there.

>Give them some time, they will get there.
They are already there. Freedom of speech and freedom of assembly and freedom of association do not exist in Sweden.

>Sahindal was a Turkish refugee

she was a k*rd you retarded sheep fucker. we don't have honor killings

I can not marry one of yours. This is your choice.

>I'm pretty sure that American ghettos are a MILLION times worse than anything in Sweden.
It isn't so black and white if you'll excuse the pun.

I have a business associate from Sweden who grew into a close friend over time. Naturally after we become good friends we came to discuss more sensitive issues like race and multiculturalism. The issues are roughly the same in the two countries, however the distinction between the two lies in the nuances of how the societies handle the problems that are universal to forced globalism. These differences became apparent to me when I went on my first safari in Sweden.

In America the police are highly militarized and violent when the need arises. America has a history of racial strife and that's reflected in the take no prisoners approach to policing. No matter how lawless an area is in America the police will exercise their authority at will even if it results in race riots. In Sweden the only law present in the hearts of their immigrant communities are the ones the immigrants uphold themselves. The baton of authority is completely passed to the interlopers and the state places little to no value on the lives of the natives. In America I can theoretically arm myself for an excursion into unsavory areas and fall back on to law enforcement to at least some degree. In Sweden I felt disarmed and abandoned.

yes you can unless it's a backwards islamist peasant family. what the fuck do you think we are? there's no single muslim hive mind ffs. it changes with the culture of the country

the televised jew has poisoned your minds

I think you will not break bread with us.

I remember reading something about some South African mulattos wanting to split the country into two, was that some bullshit or no. I remember that there was some vote and there was a big turn out for people wanting to split the country. I also remember there being king mulatto there or something. What ever happened to that?

you do realize there are billions of muslims in the world right?

Aren't you Turks in the process of using everything Ataturk achieved?

undoing*
Fuck I hate being a phone poster sometimes.

I realize this, but if I fall in love with a moslem woman or a moslem woman falls in love with me, then it is apostasy and a great indignity to her family, worthy of death.

>"There are two Mustafa Kemals. One the flesh-and-blood Mustafa Kemal who now stands before you and who will pass away. The other is you, all of you here who will go to the far corners of our land to spread the ideals which must be defended with your lives if necessary"

depends on the culture, nationality and sect of the muslim. seriously how many times do I have to say the same thing

do you really believe in elves btw?

>do you really believe in elves btw?
Dumb journalists from the east coast of the United States have come to ask us very dumb questions like "do you really believe in elves?".

Any reasonable person will answer "Yes of course! There is one behind you!"

tl;dr?

Fun fact. If the South Africans indeed where behind the murder or prime minister (((Olof Palme))), he helped finance his own death as South African spies posed as ANC supporters and received lots of aid money from the Swedish government, that could be used for disruptive activities against the ANC.

Watch this

youtu.be/CEUilctyicI

New /sweg/ thread

Yeah, except your currently transforming back into an Islamic state, like the Ottoman empire Ataturk created Turkey from under Erdogan. I think it's reasonable to say the first Ataturk is dead, and the second is dying.

Fuck off, we're full.

Swedes felt superior and wanted to show the racist world how great they are by creating multishitli. Lackes key component of 'our society is so great that we need to silence all dissent against our true overlords that we've so graciously given refuge during wwII.' Paidea, Spectre and all that jazz.
still to long? mesianic complex

l>ackes to
sleep deprived, that's enough

tldr; Sweden's a bunch of self-hating cucks.

Just a note to say keep it up!
Good to see an alternative viewpoint from NZ.

Fuck this autism, it's worse than /brit/

What rank in the Swedish police do I have to achieve so as to be eligible for the impregnation of a moslem woman? How many kilograms of cocaine imported qualifies as a Swedish legal Mufti?

Fuck you and your country.

Source? It could be just a wacko killing him.

reddit.com/r/minnesotavikings/comments/7rseoh/minnesota_muslima_sets_fires_at_st_catherine/

>Future you chose so stop fucking crying.
if your oil hungry rotten country had never destabilized the middle east these migrants would not come here.