Why is Shinobu so damn sexy?

Why is Shinobu so damn sexy?

Ancient immortal Christmas-cake, compressed into a loli-sized package, who's also openly lewd because she care's jack shit about human standards.

>loli
It's not a dude?

Are you being ironic or do you really not know who she is?

It has a tight, fresh cunny.

Because you're I'll user.

This, she's also a canon virgin.

That's another blonde loli
Tanya, the german one

I'll what?

>cunny
Back to Nickelodeon shitter

Cunny is perfectly acceptable crossboarder-kun. Even the late-great 5am used it numerous times.

Because you are a pedophile.

-are you the one who pays?
-yep
-$$$$$$$$$

that made him mad

Not him but fuck off.

Is Arararararagi a homosexual?

No, why would you think that. He is a little bit retarded though

>No, why would you think that
He doesn't seem to be enjoying that very much

Vampires have +20 Charisma Race Bonus

>One of the few harem MCs who is not a fucking looser
>calls him a homo

why?

see

>Has a girlfriend
>Fuck his girlfriend
>Kiss multiple other girls

I don't know, you tell me.

>fuck his girlfriend

Doujins don't count

>He doesn't know

Best form

>walking someone home = sex
sasuga Sup Forums

>walk_her_home_gently.png
This meme is getting old and stale.

He prepub form is way sexier than her hebe form.

You obviously have not watched the show

Its not a meme. If he actually fucked redditgahara are you really going to tell me he didn't already fuck Bat or even Cat? What kind of shitty writing is that implying?

>Kiss multiple other girls
Slut.

He's fucked all the girls, even his imoutos

He's have fucked Shinobu by now if the two stop making up fucking excuses. The sexual tension between those two is worse then in one of those American drama cop series.

>A-Are you a filthy nigger?
Jesus Christ, they really shouldn't have let Raimi do that scene.

Hope there's a makeup kiss between Ragi & Snail when they meet again

>Are you an Italian
Gets me every time.

That's a very passionate kiss, man. I'm hard.

>500 years old
>fresh

It would help if you were not a filthy secondary.

I don't think you understand how virgin eternal lolis work

>eternal loli
She's supposed to look like this.

It's a word from Sup Forums, you fucking newfag. You're the one who's crossboarding.

>Sup Forums pass icon
>from 2012
>calling others newfags

It would help if you understood the definition of fresh

Good try user, but it would even be of more help if you actually knew what you were talking about. Try searching for translations and see for yourself, at the moment you're just showing how retarded you are by talking about a series you have no knowledge off.

You're the one arguing she isn't 500 years old. Burden of proof is on you, jackass

>You're the one arguing she isn't 500 years old
She isn't 500 though.

You're right. She's *over 500, my bad

I never argued she was not 500 years old. Also she is around 603-604 dipshit

>Replied to my own post
Meant for this retard

So a 40 year old pussy is ancient, but 603-604 is still fresh to you? Good to see you're as retarded as I thought you'd be

>Cannot age
>Is immortal
>No dick has ever been inside that
>Lived almost her whole life just wandering here and there, with like no social contact.

Ok now this is just poor baiting, I'm going to assume you're the same newfag who thinks cunny is some Sup Forums exclusive
>epic meme

Didn't it say she was 498

Immortality has nothing to do with this. Just because she never grows to look like a granny is not mutually exclusive to her still being old as fuck

It would also help you understand immortality.

She was 598 but there was a timeskip

But it does, you stupid mongoloid. It means her body is like that of a child. Forever. She doesn't age except in the abstract sense. Nothing about her body will age to decay. How is this hard for you to understand?

It kinda does. Since she does not fucking age, you're argument about it being fresh is also just blown the fuck out. If something does not age how is it supposed to even get old?

She doesn't age, meaning she doesn't physically grow anymore and her looks don't change. But her cunny has still been around for 500-600 years old, dude. You can't call that fresh

>It means her body is like that of a child
Or like her true form around 27 years old

He's still talking

I'm pretty sure it'll stay fresh. Her physical body doesn't age, user. just the idea of it.

Just because something doesn't age doesn't mean it's still fresh after having been fucked 500 times.

>how dare he keep destroying my arguments
Okay

see

>8611x6081
finally a res worthy of shinobu

See what you spastic.
She's 500+ years old, and a woman at that. She's sure to have tried out sex by now at least a few times.

Dude, you have no argument even wroth replying to. You're just butthurt for some reason

Disgusting, I bet that form even has hair down there.

Now see, that's not really freshness though. Freshness is the quality of something being new. Her vampirism preserves her youthful state, it doesn't literally stop time. She may look identical to a 10, 17 and 20 years old but in the end she has still existed for centuries, my dude

>I am a huge fucking secondary
>I have litterly no idea what to say except rely on my own headcanons.
Heard you load and clear user

>it doesn't literally stop time
Ok, just leave now. Fucking get out of here

>headcanon
Oh, you mean your "NOOOOO SHES PURE!!!!!".
You're the one with the headcanon here, while I'm using common sense.
Majority of women will likely have sex at least once in their 100ish year lifespan. Shinobu is over 500 years old. There's a 0% chance she hasn't had dick in her before.

>She's sure to have tried out sex by now at least a few times

Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life
Now show me how to live

Just stop.

>q-quit replying
Really now

Literally none of what you posted has to do with her having sex or not.

>Oh, you mean your "NOOOOO SHES PURE!!!!!".
>You're the one with the headcanon here, while I'm using common sense.
No, I actually fucking ready the story user. That's the fucking difference between you and me

Ah yes, that part where it explicitly states "Shinobu has never had dick before". I remember that.
Oh wait.

>Majority of women will likely have sex at least once in their 100ish year lifespan
>Bringing reality unto a novel series into a japanese novel series about super natural monsters
Wew lad, this retarded

But it does, are you this retarded? Do you even know what Immortality is?

>he tried to pass as oldfag by showing his 2012 Sup Forums pass

>Ah yes, that part where it explicitly states "Shinobu has never had dick before". I remember that.
>Oh wait.
Go search for translations user, I am done with you. I am not going to spoonfeed you

My little user can't be this retarded.

You're literally retarded, holy shit

>i-it exists just look it up
I'll take that as you forfeiting the argument. Try again next time when you have an actual point!

Immortality makes one never grow old, or being able to die. It seems to me you're confusing youth with freshness. Usually they come together, but a child has physically existed for centuries, you don't call that "fresh" anymore.

I can preserve a meal to the best of my ability for a month, it's still an old fucking meal in the end.

Thats beacuse you're baiting and don't deserve an actual response.

>I agree with your post so it's bait
You're mentally deranged.

>arguing whether or not a little girl character has fresh tight cunny
I love you Sup Forums

Of course, because you're thinking of her age in the ideological sense (Obviously she's ancient) It's just her body isn't like that. That's the point of immortality. That you stay immortal for ages and ages, but your body will still be as fresh as a typical child. Nothing about it will suggest it'll degrade unless her immortality was removed.

I get what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that. Immortality only really means you won't ever grow old and die but it says nothing about preservation of state. Consider this, if her immortality was so powerful that it can preserve her entire body as is forever, then why can she still be wounded, feel hungry, feel cold/hot? This would never happen in a scenario where is preserved in the exact same state as in the moment she became immortal

>arguing about whether the cunny is fresh or not when what really matters is the soft, delicate feet
Plebs.

I mean. Immortality doesn't = Godlike where you don't need to do anything. Obviously if I was immortal, I'd still have normal human desires. The only difference is that I removed death.