Mugi is best girl

Mugi is best girl

Hello Tyrone.

she was just a necessary plot device, they had to have a rich friend to fund all the fun, she's the least believable character.

>he doesn't have a super rich foreigner friend

YOU TAKE THAT BACK MOTHER FUCKER! I WILL NOT JUST SIT HERE AND LET MY WAIFU BE INSULTED LIKE THAT YOU PIECE OF DOG SHIT!

She's that way in the manga but receives good characterization and motivations in the anime, exemplified in Season 2, Episode 14.

Ok Jamal just calm down, I'll give you the money so don't shoot me.

Kyoani's worst show by far

Did you mistake this for a Kyoukai no Kanata thread?

Cancerous forced meme.

My wife Mugi is so cute.

Sorry bro, she's my wife.

*best

Actually in the manga she was there as the audience surrogate who imagines the other girls in lewd homoerotic situations.
KyoAni and Yamada-sama decided that was "unwholesome" and just had her be Ms. Moneybags instead.

Does it get any better than this?

She's my wife too.

No sir, I'm afraid not. Mugi can only have one husband, she's not a polygamous sack of garbage. So she's mine wife. We already got offically married.

Oh shit, look like we've got ourselves an old fashioned coon-fight! I'll wager $30 for the strong looking negro on the left.

She's my wife, back off.

I'm not black but I'm not white either

>I'm not black but I'm not white either
Huemonkey = Black

No, (you)i is

Did you not hear me? We already officially married. Mugi is my wife. Stay away from her you insane person.

Some people

>nigger
Mio is the civilised mans choice. Inferior shitskins can't understand the appeal and grace of a traditional girl.

The queen of spades

Reminder that Mugi liking black guys is a psyops by Miofags

Mio is the most pure.