Find me an anime more spiritually fulfilling

Find me an anime more spiritually fulfilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPbtlFVV3X0&t=37s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god, nia was so shit

Master of Martial Hearts

Robotech
Bible Black
Boku No Pico.

How about now?

getter robo to be desu

Lucky Star

what a boring and pointless character
Looks like someone's oc

>Lenses flares, more lense flare and even more lense flares
>ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
>Who the hell do you think we are?
>My drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!
>GIGA DURIIIIRRRRUUUU BUUURRRREEEEAAAAKKKUUUUUU
I honestly just watched it for the memes. Really enterntaining, in a stupid way.
6/10. Last two eps are 8/10 tho.

Get the fuck out of this thread Anti Spiral.

>thinly veiled TTGL was the third anime I ever watched rec thread
fuck off cancer

>original show
>lens flares

Tatami Galaxy, actually. TTGL covers only fighting spirit, while TG manages to inspire living spirit.

TG is just depressing for me because I know I'll never break out of my tatami labyrinth and have a fun college life.

Yeah it inspired me to go out and do something other than watch a boring ass anime.

Flying Witch.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPbtlFVV3X0&t=37s

Corey In the House

(but unironically Evangelion)

try spiritually draining

>>original show
Which original show?

This opinion is the correct one

Literally Yamato Nadeshiko, nigger. Not a walking carpet like R*i but graceful and sweet.

Went to shit after Kamina died. You can see they didn't really have a clear view of the aftermath.

You can do it, user. Living is a waste of time but life and waste are synonymous. Even a man is byproduct of evolution, imperfect prototype stuck in a world - we are waste and we are to waste or to perish into oblivion.
Sure, mate. If it doesn't entertain you, watching it is worthless. No sarcasm, it's basically one of the lessons of the show.

Compared to the movies

Funnily enough, I started watching TTGL again recently, found very stupid and quite hard to watch, but I think Nia is adorable as fuck and helps swallow the pill, while I hated her during the first time watching.

I mean, you are hot-blooded, you comrades got killed in a suicide attack, you want revenge and suddenly, the enormous projection of a cute short-haired girl showing her legs appears in the middle of the battlefield while shouting "TOMATTE KUDASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI". What would you do?

I'd listen.

Evangelion feels empty by it's end though.
As if the message is, "Now that you understand yourself, you're simply thrown back into a cold, desolate world".

>Funnily enough, I started watching TTGL again recently, found very stupid and quite hard to watch, but I think Nia is adorable as fuck and helps swallow the pill, while I hated her during the first time watching
I agree with that Nia thing but if you watch it from Kamina's perspective it's actually fucking cool to see the cracks in his personality and I forgot how much of a good guy he really is.
The key example of the crack is him stuttering when he rams Lagann into Gurren's head

Asura's Wrath, it's weird one where you have to press a couple of buttons every 5 minutes but it's a pretty based anime.

That's kinda the point the world is a cold desolate place but human interactions are what make life worth living

One Room