New artwork by Miura

Other urls found in this thread:

skullknight.net/schnozdance/
youtube.com/watch?v=CVNy1p3CrVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It look like shit
Are these new or old?

I only got on the ride in 2003 and I feel like I'm going insane
There's this guy I know who started collecting in 1997 though who I feel should have discovered the secret of Zen by now

How many days till new chapter?

These look like Tarot cards

New, he did them for the blu rays of the 2017 anime

The 26th, but it'll leak a few days before

These are the ones he did for Berserk 2016

Golden Age was the bestest.
Yes, you can't prove me wrong.

Golden Age> FotM> Lost Children> Conviction> Black Swordsman>>>>>>> Fantasia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sea God

It looks good you pile of shit.
Much better than

Kinda like them, feels more like a cover from an old fantasy book

>this guy is supposed to be the best manga artist

Wow.

His coloured images are always far, far worse than anything he does in black and white.

I just started reading Berserk (I watched the anime years ago) and I'm becoming invested in the story and characters.

How much of a mistake am I making?

The new episode is out.

In his prime he was the best, but his prime was like 12 years ago

One a scale of 1 to GRIFFITH! how much do you hate Griffith?

>Literally $200+ for one boxset (6 episodes) not including shipping
How the fuck are they even expecting anyone to buy this? They shoud've just had regular 2-episode BD sales. I really doubt anyone would want to shell out that much money at once. I was thinking of buying them but that price is too ridiculous

>implying gaijin bucks matter

Eh, like a 4. It's been about ten fucking years since he's done anything outright villainous, and if there's some secret fuckery going on with Falconia and the New Band of the Hawk, the story is sure taking its sweet time showing it. As it stands, he's created paradise compared to what the people of Midland have had to deal with since Ganishka first invaded.

The only mistake is that you'll have to wait once you get to the end.

If he can still draw like this...why doesn't he? These last chapters just look awkward.

This was auctioned off for $7,500, so i'm sure some people would pay $200 for this

And what exactly is wrong with these drawings...?
Seriously fuck off

'Analogue drawing' puts far too much strain on his hands apparently. Remember he is getting older.

One word: Digital.

It's probably just the low resolution, but these pictures look hand-drawn. The last few chapters have been done digitally, and it's gonna take some time to adjust, especially given how long he's been drawing with pen and paper.

GRIFFITH

>That cock hungry stare

>Those dick sucking lips

GRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH...?

Have you ever looked at an arm before? Or have you ever noticed how people usually don't have legs that differ like 2 feet in length?

I got my sister into reading Berserk, did I make a mistake?

Yes, now Femto will rape her.

I really don't know if cry or laugh

Is that a new titan from Shingeki no Kyojin?

This.

Theres literally nothing wrong it.
You aren't impressing anyone

It's a shoujo manga with a lot of relationship drama.
If she doesn't mind the edgy stuff and rape she might even like it.

Sure thing, Miura you irrelevant hack.

He may be a hack but he sure isn't irrelevant.

Only plebs hate (or love, for that matter) Griffith. He is part of the great tragedy of Guts, and if he wasn't there, what would be the conflict or trial in Guts' life?

looks dope

>yfw the anime could've looked like this if they spent a lot more time animating it

So does the Black Swordsman arc take place inbetween Golden Age and Conviction then?

I'd say Guts is more important to Griffith than vice versa. Only when Guts leaves does Griffith realise over the last years that he wasn't in control of Guts but Guts was in control of him due to his infatuation with him. He grows to resent him because he feels like Guts stole everything from him and he left the Hawks. He felt betrayed because Guts had moved on to his own path in life but Griffith was left standing in the wind, blinded of his own dreams by Guts.

>legs that differ like 2 feet in length?
what is perspective for 500

Do we have a name for the fella?

Dang, quite a few 2D drawn shots

The Schnoz
skullknight.net/schnozdance/

Sylvester Stallone and Tyra Banks.

Guts looking like Gorilla from Slam Dunk

Lost Children is part of Conviction and Sea God is part of Fantasia

Wow, 10/10 adaptation
Seriously though, this season is a lot better than last one's. Yes the CGI is still god-awful but seeing 2D Guts makes me feel warm inside.

HNNNNNGGGG CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

The Godhand really screwed him over.

yikes

we /slan/ now

I'm only a little way into the Conviction art

fuck me its like scooby doo
glad serpico sticks around though, he's a dude

I didn't really mind the first season, but this season is getting me really hyped

I enjoyed the 2D shots 2bh

Just listened to the full OP instead of skipping it like I normally do.

It's fucking amazing, I wish it had been longer. Is there a recommended album by these 9mm bullet guys which is about the same awesomeness as these 2 OP tracks we've had in neo Berserk?

tfw he got screentime

Because can you even imagine how much time he loses every time he makes a mistake? Those double page spreads take 30-40 hours each without mistakes. Messing up the inking, fudging the perspective would mean starting again from scratch. On the other hand, with a Digital suit you can just hit Undo and not worry about it.

The full version is out youtube.com/watch?v=CVNy1p3CrVM

best boy

>tfw this is the only time we'll see Slan

Looks good but I prefer the berserker armor in black and white

>3D

What purpose did it serve. Why did she want to be impaled by the Dragonslayer?

SHE WANTED HIS LONG THICK HEAVY SWORD IN HER WOMB

I want to watch it but i think it's not worth paying one moth of this shit for just one movie

Did they write this specifically for Clang? It's so fucking good and fits the OP so perfectly.

I FUCKING LOVE BERSERK, WHY IS IT THE BEST ANIME

>paying
ayy lmao

I just watched the latest episode and
Holy shit those Trolls were raping women and reproducing with them like the Aliens from "Alien" chest bursting in all.
And
Holy shit one of the God hand(at least i think she was) appeared, I don't think women can rape but I am left to wonder what she would've done to guts if Ghost Rider didn't appear
I don't Know what happens next but I hope I can handle it

oh shit wrong thread

Guts looks pretty awkward but otherwise it's nice

don't you mean wrong site lmao
only reddit pays for shit

>anime only fags exist
how is this even possible

"Leave Jewpostle to me"

>I don't think women can rape
what

oh come on, bro, this shit has been going on for like 30 years. can't expect anyone to have read the manga anymore.

They just released the blame movie, last time they released gantz and no one uploaded a clean version until one week after it was online

>tfw berserk is almost as old as me

Holy shit how do the oldfags cope?!

People still care about this shit? Guess you can really sell anything to women and teenagers.

>I don't think women can rape

That thing is cute, perfect for one key chain

37 yo oldfag here, I only got on board around the time Dark Souls 1 came out, lot of people were mentioning the Berserk influence, so it hasn't been that long.
I delayed reading the manga because I knew I would regret it when we had a drought (i.e. now). It's been a wild ride, even for these short 5 years, I can't imagine what the original 1983-reading oldfags have been through. I've never felt as much pity for anyone on Sup Forums.

They actually did pay attention to most of the details and shit that Miura drew in these chapters, impressed tbqh

>they actually did the troll rape
>and even the alien troll scene

Thanks for the parroted opinion Sup Forums

>They cut "Whore Princess of The Uterine Sea"

No they didn't you speedwatching retard

?