Guess what? I'm a soy boy and PROUD of it

Hey alt-right drumpfkins! Wanna know something? Your little "soy boy" "insult" runs off of me like water off a raincoat.

Wanna know why? Well, let me explain this in a way that you thick-headed hillbilly hicks might understand. There's LITERALLY nothing wrong with eating soy. Soy doesn't make you more feminine, that's a myth peddled by alt-right cellar trolls.

And even if soy made you more feminine, so what?
This is a new age, men aren't supposed to be muscular. This isn't the CAVE AGE. Modern men are supposed to be allies to women and be in touch with our feelings but I guess that's too hard to understand for you roidmonkeys. I'm being healthy and saving defenceless animals in the process. That's why I'm a PROUD soyboy.

ps. And guess what. I have a Nintendo Switch and my friend took a picture of me when I got it and put it online. Playing games with my friends makes me happy. What are you gonna do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

soy.mercola.com/
drberg.com/blog/the-dangers-of-soy
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im about 70% with you.

You seem non hysterical.

The animals and Nintendo shit is ace.

The "conspiracy theory" of the population being soft killed has only recently been defined as a "redneck right wing russian agent" thing though, and soy definitely has it's purpose within this formula.

Right.

You're like someone with AIDS, touting his AIDS as a virtue, and expecting the rest of us to feel like you've put us in our place.

Yeah, you really showed us.

Good bait.

That faggot is weaking eyeliner. Sage

Good, at least some people with common sense on here

>water off of a rain coat.
You read mein kampf

I've seen better b8 from better countries

The flag is a nice touch, but this stuff usually is better when you are being a little more subtle.

like literally sage literally.

Im almost certain the racism thing is a combination organic larp and cointel disinfo op.

The bait is strong with this one sage and report

You’re a fucking mong. Project harder, faggotron.

you're not wrong but these threads have a place in expounding on the issues. its an exercise in irony and empathy. "Playing games with my friends makes me happy." This is a decent point, obviously contextually misleading, but helps to flesh out observations about what the other side may believe, allowing us to destroy them. Non sage

also i dont care about your favorite jew hate thread sliding off. just make another you mental midget

well manicured bait from Sweden. thanks!

I love to eat dick also

how much soy do you drink

and yet here you are feeling the need to proclaim it
>freud and jung would have a ball with you, you shallow nitwit

Your flag is the only reason why I am not sure if this is bait.

Sage

Also, kys faggot

>sven
>a leaf
weak b8 m8
0/8

soy has estrogen analogs.

youre fucking yourself

That flag really lends itself for baits.

oh my

i can kill you soyboy.
read carefuly, i DO NOT want to kill you!
but i could.
anytime, anywhere with my bare hands.
thats the huge mindfuck you faggets have to deal with.
unconsciously you are in a state of permanent fear and panic if you are a weak soyboi and confronted with real men.

Flag checks out

0/10 bait. Sage goes in all fields

Are women's Kotex large enough for your periods or do you use towels?

soy.mercola.com/
drberg.com/blog/the-dangers-of-soy

You know what? It's time to come clean

I'm a soyboy too though not on my volition.

Also manchild who watches cartoons, doesn't have a job and plays video games all day.

my favourite soy brand is Kikkoman, so in Swedish i tend to call myself a Kikkoman because the swedish equivalent of soy boy doesn't sound so good.

10/10 bait, even got the flag right

>This is a new age
>Muh [current time] fallacy
read some nietzsche you retard

does anybody else feel like Sup Forums has always been a playground for writers and people that love to craft stories and fiction?

Whatever.

Didn't read.

Relax Hitler. You won't do shit.

I will take the bait

>This is a new age, men aren't supposed to be muscular. This isn't the CAVE AGE. Modern men are supposed to be allies to women
Since I tried to adopt a masculine mentality and started to lift weights, women suddenly are interested in me. Why? Could it be that they actually like muscles and masculine behaviours? Sorry but I am not really into being besty with a girl while Chad Thundercock fucks her.

nice b8 m8 enjoy your soy

Yeah, goy, there is nothing wrong with eating soy. It isn't used in menopause treatments and diets, nonono, keep drinking your soylent goyim

Do not respond to slide threads
>sage

Obvious Share Blue Bait,
The new owners of 4 Chan
But message still applies
Personally Im glad, I love grain fed beef, and when the shit hits the fan and hunger sets in guess who's first on the menu?
Yup , you over fed easy kill soy boy faggots . Zero muscle so easy to cook n eat, pencil neck easy to snap.
Done deal for me n family , meats back on the menu,
Plus you guys are all organic food fed, I might actually get healthy cannibalizing you guys.
Talk about unironic , kinda getting a chubby just thinking about 2 kills 1 shot.

>what are you gonna do about it?

Stay the everloving fuck away from your entitled ass

>Swede

Yup, checks out.

sage

Im real. Sorry to disappoint.

Yea, it does. Im not pro-Soy.

"Human, All Too Human" is a fantastic ego deflater.

>thick-headed hillbilly hicks

classist.

TFW pretty sure it's troll but notice it's a Sweden flag so pretty sure it's just a faggot

No honey, you eato all the soy and play all the vidya.
You dying of cancer and fat is good for us

SHUT UP WESLEY

Schlomo double posting lol

Nice blog post. Surprised you can type with your "girl friend" balls deep in your ass.

Stop this larp shit