Why does Sup Forums worship cowtits so fucking much?

Why does Sup Forums worship cowtits so fucking much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcrxNBlqrbM
strawpoll.me/12997587/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proof of femininity. You look at a chest and see cowtits, you know it's a girl. You look at a flat chest and you can't make the same assertion.

youtube.com/watch?v=xcrxNBlqrbM

>You look at a chest and see cowtits, you know it's a girl.
Not in this day and age user.

Hopes and dreams.

strawpoll.me/12997587/

maybe

I don't know

Hopes and dreams.

Please don't bring politics into this

I didn't up until I discovered oppai loli, but that's mostly because I love loli and anything you do with them seems to come out pretty well.

That's not even cowtits. Those are perfections.

Your old lass's lungs are yesterday's news. The rhino's rumpus. Todays whizz bang wains are kiffing piggy pins, doozie donks, and some feens take even to Aunt Yolanda's anaconda (fags more like)

Is that Sena?
Her tits are perfect

"filthy animeonly faggot"

I say spoiler 3DPD, And yes

>no sag
>not spilling horizontally over the torso
>perfectly contained by shirt
that's not even cowtits

>suck tits
>delicious milk comes out

>suck ass
>shit comes out

This is just an excuse to post tits.

SHHHHHH!

How big is too big?

Your pic is barely past the flat phase.

You are like a little baby;

>cowtits
>blonde

The most boring shit taste.

roll.

The only degenerate taste when it comes to tits is when they get bigger than the head or are flatter than a washboard. Everything in between is perfection.

I traded my sanity for a cute tulpa. Now I not only have someone to talk to anime I like about, but I can also take advantage of her huge tits by putting my head between them when I get depressed.

>tfw no smug gyaru cowtitted onee san to bully your penis with her breasts

better question: why don't you?

>tulpa
Technically you still sane.

Who /Kanokon/ here?

They feel so fucking nice to touch.

Tits>ass

White hair > Blonde

What's wrong with liking them big?

The manga was top-tier fap material
Good fucking lord that booby pillow

I desperately want the use of her uterus.

What are you, gay?

Nothing my dude

Big is good.

Big?

There is a loud contingent of anons who prefer bodies with flat chests and dicks over bodies with breasts and the absence of dicks. Yet they insist they are not faggots as it is typical of their clade to muddle language. The counter is to simply give them a new name to insult them with so they know it is they who we denigrate, so I now call them diddlers.

P A I Z U R I
A
I
Z
U
R
I

What's your ideal size range?

that steamy breast pussy would feel like heaven on your dick

Handful to Eiken limit.

perfect semisphere

Boing boing.

On the "small" end, Hotaru (her tits are big but not massive).

Ideal size, Galko.

Maximum size is definitely Ryotas.

Boing is so pleasant. That's why flat chests can't compete.

My waifus

Been meaning to ask, which do you all prefer, realistic flesh slapping sounds like in Manyuu or Maken-Ki, or cartoonier, going sounds like Maud Dragon or Abenobashi?

Boing, not going

Depends on context.

There is nothing wrong with tits being even two or three times the size of the woman's head. But once they go past a woman's stomach/covering the navel, then its too large.

That's a beautiful woman you cis scum.

Eh, worship what you wanna worship.

Can you repeat the question?

Maken-Ki ova 2 had that undressing scene, that was nice. Sometimes I wish hentai did things like that, instead of the canned voiceovers.

Okay.

?

for me too big is when they're 2x bigger than their head.

When they immobilize her. If she can't fit through a car door without assistance, to be specific.

TITTYFUCK

They turn me on.

>Obsessed with titty sucking
>Feel a bit repulsed by the idea of lactation

Am I the only one?

Nope.

>Feel a bit repulsed by the idea of lactation
>Am I the only one?
Yes, you are. Literally what's the fucking point if you aren't turned on by lactation, it's like the best fetish just don't let your mom find out about it or she will NEVER stop teasing you about it.

It's all about the feet for me!

Liking cowtits isn't a problem. It's when people are stupid enough to believe that that's the only thing a female character needs (and not an actual personality and development) that's when it's an issue.

I wouldn't say obsessed, but I'm roughly the same way. I like breast play and sucking but lactation is a turn-off.

>spoiler
Storytime?

ew

Large breasts are always a welcome improvement, but there are definitely more important features.

For instance intelligent women in my opinion are almost universally more attractive than women of average intellect.

Anna had very good plot.

>strawpoll.me/12997587/
Didn't expect something this when I woke up today.

sauce please

Anyone here has a fetish for clothed sex with big boobied girls? Cleavage and nipples covered. It's such a turn on for me but it's a shame there's no convenient tag for it. Exhentai doesn't even have a "clothed sex" tag.

I like both, but clothed sex is always more interesting, especially if you want to rip the clothes off and go full aggressor.

Because tits are literally a white mans fetish.

Japs seem to love them as well.

Japs are honorary whites user

And ass is a black man's and faggot's fetish.

I like tits of all sizes.