This is rightful Russian clay. The Russias will be united again...

This is rightful Russian clay. The Russias will be united again, once the west collapses under its own logic of liberalism into civil war. Russia, who is investing in military tech consistently, will sweep in and take the Ukraine and belarus as rightful clay and Poland and the Baltics as semi-independent spheres.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Partition_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Partition_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Partition_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4
petapixel.com/2014/03/10/incredible-color-photographs-of-early-20th-century-russia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No you fucking nigger
Poland was country long before Ruskies

You are needed as a buffer state against the west.
Your country was irrelevant until the Mongols destroyed kieven rus. Afterwhich Lithuanians conquered Ukraine and took the land from the Mongols. This led to Russia fighting Lithuanians to take the land back and eventually to the formation of the polish-lithuanian commonwealth. Your country became relevant because of a historical fluke and your nationalists want some of your old plc clay, which was always the clay of Rus. Your historical thievery will never be allowed to be repeated, so you will be put down and kept as a buffer state for greater Russia.

Dream more kike

Make sure you behave this time so you don't get partitioned for a second time.

no, it will collapse into little pieces. russia doesn't have anything to offer. Western culture dominates and CCCP capitulated to the West and Russia will do so again.

*5th time

i'm just looking at an ad, that offers russian whores for me. they gladly take foreign seed, because local russians don't have any money and the children would starve.

funny how nations that were never really partitioned or occupied thanks to lucky geography have most to say in the matter of occupations and partitions

Um, Alyeska was sold to the US and compensation was returmp for it and no longer Russian clay

There isn't going to be a west for long. America will balkanize, especially along its southern states. Western Europe has imported foreigners to replace its population and has failed to integrate them. Give it 50 years tops.

When your country is 30% white and in a state of civil war you won't have a choice.

Am I wrong though?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Partition_of_Poland
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Partition_of_Poland
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Partition_of_Poland
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland

once more one would #5.

Funny how it's "will of the strong" whenever you steal something, but then as soon as someone else steals it from you it's "rightful clay."

Most of the other territories will be kept as client states as they are now. The logical and historically justified expansion is west to Poland and the Baltics.

thats one weird way to spell Finland

GIB ANTOFAGASTA

Finland will be taken, for strategic needs.

If the US collapses everyone in the world better learn Russian.

The power block will probably be Russia and China. China will dominate Asia and Russia Europe. Nuclear weapons will stop them turning against each other completely. Russia was always going to be a world power, mongols and communism simply delayed the inevitable.

T. Russian buffer state

Russia has its own internal troubles, Duginist. The whole fabric is held together at the seems by state funding of the Chechen warlords for them to stay, and they're running on empty soon. They're ready to collapse as soon as Putin goes. Once that happens, Russia won't be able to afford its adventures in Ukraine.

Also, fuck Russia. They're imperialist mongoloids masquerading as ebin nationalists, or at least their government is.

T. Russian paid troll

Russia isn't going to collapse, but I'm sure you'd love it, kike. Russia has leaders lined up to take over who are even more pro Russia than putin. Russia will outlive the USA, EU, and NATO.

This entire thread you've just been asserting all this shit that Russia's going to do without any evidence or even any theories to back them up. Yeah, they are going to collapse. They simply don't have the money to keep up a fight in Donbass and then a conflagration in the Caucasus.

And you're right, I would love it, though I'm not a kike. As would SKYDAS and other good nationalists who want those cretinous opportunistic Mongoloids to fuck off for good. Neither America or Russia is good for Europe, you need to accept this.

Fuck off with your pozzed chechen-tatar shithole.

>implying you're not making baseless assertions. Russia has a far stronger collective identity and a sense of its own history than Britain. Here you can't even talk about Britain's history from the last 400 years positively.
Britain will be one the first to fall to the Islamic 5h column.

>my assertions
>based on longstanding research

>your assertions
>"dude Russia's cool we should be more like Russia"

Move there if you've got such a hardon for them, lad.

this is very true
external threats to Europe incline Europeans to band together to oppose it
if you remove the external threats, Europe can go back to fighting each other like the good ol days

What's the rationale behind Finnmark? The name?

Finn is our old name for the Sami. You were called Kven.

It's not a question of wanting to be like them. You're implying choice, there's going to be no choice when US and NATO crumble under civil war.

>the west
Yet their biggest territorial dispute is with China.

China can't do shit without 10 nukes landing on Shanghai and its other major cities. China has never been truly expansionist in their history, they always stayed within their sphere in Asia. With Russia, they can build the new global policy shaper like the USA. And unlike the US, Russia will not mess in Chinas sphere.

>Nigel thinking a country with an economy smaller than Italy's can do anything but bitch and moan

Come on, Nige. The Russians couldn't even take us, nevermind allies.

Nah, the poor snow niggers sold Alaska to the US.

I'm not talking about right now. What do you think western economy will look like when several cities are controlled by Muslims or Hispanics?

Nice guess you Slav-Nigger

Ease up on RT there Boris.

Pretty good. I mean the rest of the country calls London 'Londonistan ' so by the same reasoning surely the other cities will be just as productive as London.
Apparently they bring great wealth and prosperity.

Thats what Russians get for starting WW1 (Along with Serbs) and getting Shrekt and then failling to resist commie revolution

Easy there, Russia taking Europe and Middle East.

are you stupid

english is pretty much a universal language, it's not going to be replaced anytime soon

Russia is losing geopolitics game hard. Russia lost Ukraine as ally, all for little island that no one recognizes, its economy is in decline, they are sanctioned, its native population is in decline and no one trust their media anymore. Not to mention the rise of China and how no body even talks about Russia anymore, and China actually borders their depopulating far east region as everyone in Russia is moving to 2 big cities (Moscow and ST. Petersburg) and we know that Russia and China are only allies on paper because they hate US for being world power. Putin would like you to believe that he is some big geopolitics genius but he is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4

>Implying

We have nukes. Not many but enough to cause a problem. Nothing to worry about here.

Except they don't control or run anything in the city as a group with its own interests. Well done on outing yourself as a lefty cuck.

Russia has enough nukes to sink the entire British isles.

The richest borough in London, and the financial capital of the world, is run by a Labour and mostly Muslim council. Have you ever seen Canary Wharf?

Don't see your point here desu. Wouldn't need to learn Russian if they did that and nor would 200 nukes hurdling towards Russia be worth them causing us problems.
Also our nukes aren't land based so it doesn't really matter if they nuke the mainland.
Stop being dense.

Sami are Finno-Ugric like us.

Don't worry, the native will just poison them all again and dump the bodies in the ocean.

benigseni on jäyggä

Russia is like what, 12% Muslim.

>i'm just looking at an ad, that offers russian whores for me. they gladly take foreign seed, because local russians don't have any money and the children would starve.

ahaha what?

Estonians are like armenians or georgians in russian folklore, you don't even consider as a foreigner.

Give or take. There's an entire region full of 'em.

>The richest borough in London, and the financial capital of the world, is run by a Labour and mostly Muslim council. Have you ever seen Canary Wharf?
Is it run by them for the specific interests of Islam? No. Nor have they grabbed power. The reason that part of the UK is so wealthy is because of the current people that run it for specific purposes, that will not exist during a civil war.
Time for you to go back to the middle east or Pakistan.

>Time for you to go back to the middle east or Pakistan.

Got family in the east end going back 200+ years, mate. Nice one proving my point though.

Hurr durr everyone in London is a mussie yet London is the most successful part of the UK and we'd be nothing without it.

Feels good to be civilised and not poor, tbqh.

Have you seen the size of Russia on a map?
They've been under Russia for centuries. They are not like the Muslims that come to the west, and nor do they have a lefty apparatus that gives them privlidges and power like we do.

Kek. I knew you were a Muslim shitskin.
London's success has zero to do with Muslims. You can genocide all the Muslims over night and it won't make a difference. Get rid of the real Brits or disrupt the system in some way, the whole thing collapses.

lol, everyone knows Russia has always been a shithole. Before the Soviet Union Russian leaders were with German heritage. And what happened after the czars? Russia went even more in to the shitter. Go suck Putin's cock.

>London's success has zero to do with Muslims.

I didn't say it had. I said there was a crossover between the two things.

GJ not having basic comprehension skills though. Typical out of M25er.

>I didn't say it had. I said there was a crossover between the two things.
No there isn't. You're viewing the British elite throwing the Muslims a bone, for the sake of their multicultural utopia project in London, as something it isn't. London would be far richer without the nigger and Muslim shitholes that infest it.

If russia is so fucking great, why did you emigrate?

t-these Muslims are better because they have always been in Russia. Ironically Putin loves multiculturalism.

>London would be far richer

There's a reason you're wherever you are and not in London. It's because you're dumber than a sack of rocks. This proves it.

Russia has always been 'multicutural' though not in the sense of the west. The West cucks its own history and people for the sake of multiculturalism, whereas Russia keep them regulated and subjected to Russian nationalism and Russian interests.

Dimitri pls

"Russia keeps them in check". Have you miss all the islamic terrorist attacks on Russia?

You're not as smart as you think, tone down this delusion of superiority. It makes you look pathetic. Go check the stats for the most crime and welfare ridden areas in London and you'll find their almost all nigger and Muslim infested. They are a net drain on your shithole that mostly lives off the taxes paid for by the rest of the country.

Enjoy the next muslim terror attack.

balcanize this shithole. they don't even have any real national identity. they were created by Swedes to be a servant nation. First they were serving their Swedish overlords than Polish overlords. Anglos artificially created and shaped russia out of bowl of dirt so they would help Anglos fight against hitler.

Number of terrorist attacks in Russia

No, as in the sense that Putin denies the existence of ethnic Russians and grants central asians special privileges because they vote for him in return.
Also see Article 282: nationalist movements are banned in Russia. They also have the same hate speech laws that the west does: you are not allowed to offend religious feelings and deny the holocaust for example.

From one specific country that does not comprise the majority of Russia's Muslims. And even that is for the sake of Chechen nationalism more than anything.

Kievan wasn't founded by Swedes, it was for a time ruled together in agreement.

how about raising Russia standard of living first, and then letting other countries join if they want to? Ukraine showed that it is not the russian way, but I'd advice doing that - instead of falseflagging - in the future

Their standard of living has improved dramatically since the ussr. GDP per capita isn't that far behind yours despite you living off German handouts. It's in Russia's national interest to continuously modernise the military, that is of greater importance over anything else. People in Russia understand the west has fucked itself over demographically, now it's just a waiting game.

you realize how gdp per capita for countries that export raw resources works right?

Alot of Islamic terrorism in the early 2000. Just like in western Europe, what is this supposed to prove? Russians give Muslims alot of autonomy in their "provinces" where the Muslims do whatever they like. So I don't see how they are kept in check.

Do I have to remind you that you are technicaly 30% russian thanks to our troops from 1945?

Russia has a demographic problem. Too many old people, too little babies. Traditional and religious people my ass. Russian women are cheap and good prostitutes though.

Obviously you have not been paying attention but i frequently read news about prevented terrorist attacks

the idea that your demographic will somehow prevail over west (mudslimes specifically) is laughable. Admit it, you need people, not clay. Russia is empty, compared to Europe

How many red pills has he been taking?

Russia= Moscow, the rest are mongrels, tatars, some asians, czechens and so on. And even Moscov is heavly mongrelised thx to communism, same as in Poland in far easter parts, and in all other post commie countries that seen red army marching thru their cities. You think why communism manage to establish itself in Russia? Who was the working class?

petapixel.com/2014/03/10/incredible-color-photographs-of-early-20th-century-russia/