HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well Done China!

>Only burgers and eurofags westerners deep throat this gay fest franchise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owpltcMJzHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disney BTFO after sucking little Chinese rice dicks. JUST

based manchurians are the new juden

>only prominent Asian actress in the movie gets BLACKED
what did the kikes expect was going to happen?

Star Wars doesn't need China. China is over.

Lol Holywood is owned by China

B-b-but the force is female

>deep throat this gay
this is some projection

Does Disney not know that chinks hate niggers, or did Disney know but consider promoting race-mixing propaganda more important than the shekels?

Chinese don't have to be your audience.

Can't Jew the Manchu

imagine being Chinese, treated like shit for decades upon decades, and some westerner starts importing forgeiners into your country, give them housing, jobs, access to women and while you're only allowed to have 1 child, so your parents and their grandparents had to put their daughters out in the woods or something worse, just to keep their family line alive just a little longer.

if they start pushing the same shit they are doing to Europe to China, it will be a warzone not long after

Hahahaha top kek faiiiil Cuck wars

They probably hated rose because she's ugly. Seriously. Look at Chinese actresses. The whole 'movie stars need to be ugly so everyone can relate to them' thing doesn't fucking exist in other cultures.

With 1.5 billion pair of eyes, China is the biggest market for movies in the world. With ticket sales slumping in North America and cost of production ever rising, they have no choice but to market to China. India, on the other hand, never even bother watching Hollywood crap because they make their own.

So to answer your question, yes, absolutely China has to be your audience.

Dave Filoni is still one of us. Lucas called him his "padawan"

It's not just a failure for feminism, it's a failure for globalism too.
Different cultures are better at catering to their own interests and disney/feminism can't even cater to westerners let alone Chinese and Indians.

if you were a company and wanted to sell your product you would need a demographic you could market your product towards, preferbly the largest one, a small group with large disposabal income is also fine, but a large one is best.

and considering the United States of America is heading to a 3 way fuckfest of fractured groups all straggling for power, you will have to pander to every single one, it's not worth it, you will have to make something universal, and that stuff is always bland

Asia is easy, you just have to make a movie for the commons of the respective country

No panderin' the Manderin.

hahahahahahaha

>M-MUH INTERNATIONAL REVENUE

It's over, Star Wars is done. God knows Lucas tried with the prequels, but SJWs finally managed to kill it.

Checked. Cancer kills the Host once again.

But that's wrong. I was in Hong Kong when Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and 2 came out, people fucking loved it. I'm talking packed theatres day in and day out, kids humming the tune at school, lunchboxes and backpacks sort of love.

Hollywood popcorn movies can 100% penetrate foreign markets, they just have to make good films again.

Hol eeeee fuk. My autistic brain just went full metal autist. We should start a strawman campaign. It has been a while since we did a really good one like "Piss Your Pants For Feminism".
We need a good slogan. Something that suggests fighting cancer is mysinogistic and anti feminist. Especially female varieties of cancer. Ovarian, cervical cancer, shit like that. Men know ovarian and cervical cancer comes from being a whore. Make Women stop getting cancer surgery bybsuggesting they are being subjugated by the Patruarchy by doing so.

Why does China hate niggers anyway? Do they even have to deal with them in China?

yes, yes they do.
look up Guangzhou and its neighbouring cities.

honestly probably more insulting than that is what an ugly fucking asian they used

Wow, I had no idea. Literally the first result when looking it up, is a bunch of niggers dragging a Chinese Police officer around, causing a riot.

youtube.com/watch?v=owpltcMJzHk

The movie bombed because the the first two trilogies never had a wide release (or a release at all) in China when the first came out because China was poor. Episode 7 was also well below expectations for this very reason.

You autists are kidding yourself if you think the movie bombed because they give a shit about sjw or any of that bs polluting star wars.

>YANKed
I loled

BRB re-reading the Thrawn trilogy while pretending the Disney films never happened.

if Dinsey released the old trilogy right now in the theaters in China, it would make a killing.

They have significantly worse taste that average American audiences so don't think too much of it.

Baizuo btfo

China doesn't need Star Wars. Star Wars is over.

Soy Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menorah
Soy Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Cohens
Soy Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Goy
Soy Wars: Episode IV: A Jew Hope
Soy Wars: Episode V: The Goyim Strike Back
Soy Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Rabbi
Soy Wars: Episode VII: The Talmud Awakens
Soy Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Rabbi

Can't hoodwink the chink.

chinks watch all the shit movies hollywood throws at them. For them to reject this movie, they really must not like it.

I think you meant HARARARARARA

oye vey how could it be failing? we even put a chinese actor in it

it doesn't even exist in western culture. yeah european cinema has a thing for realistic actors but they still have to be pleasant to look at for the most part.

Kids born on the same year pirates of the Carribbean came out would be 15 this year. It was a different time.

White men are truly pathetic...You don't have even enough discipline to NOT spend your limited resources on disgusting nigger-loving communist propaganda.

How's it feel knowing that chink men are better than you in every way?

OKAY I WILL KISS DA MONKEY

>Hmm, China is a big market, how do we target their audiences?
>Oh, I know, let's shoehorn an Asian character in there!
>Cool, so how do we connect with black audiences?
>Oh! Let's have the black character get a hot romance with the Asian!

It's like they acknowledge that people see race differently but then they act like people don't care.

Here's a more recent example, Pacific Rim. That was a huge hit in China even though it flopped in the west.

>if you think the movie bombed because they give a shit about sjw or any of that bs polluting star wars

I don't know if anybody ever claimed that.

It bombed because SJW bullshit aside, it's a mediocre movie. Only reason so many critics were praising it is because of how "progressive" it was.

the movie was a specially bad piece of crap. it is filled with cultural marxist ideology that requires as many women, ethnics, and ugly people in victorious positions as possible. china is materialistic and fundamentalist as fuck when it comes to race and gender politics so of course they would hate the movie.

pacific rim was an asian gaiju movie made with a hollywood budget. you'd have to be a retard to think asia wouldn't gobble it down like a BBC

I guess whites aren't the master race after all!

certainly not amerimutts

It was a Hollywood movie that was a love letter to kaiju and mecha stuff.

top fucking kek
Sup Forums was ACTUALLY right this time

I'm sure the romance of Rose and Finn felt like it comes from nowhere because the writer was so desperate to avoid any kind of assertive male character because of muh rape culture, and just had to make Rose to ultimately be the one to initiate the awkward kiss without even showing her attraction before, because muh strong womyn.

>Only burgers and eurofags westerners deep throat this gay fest franchise

I don't know anyone who went to see it. everyone i speak says they think its gay and skipped it.

Jews are pushing fake numbers

What? No, Hollywood is owned by Jewish 'investors', primarily.

It's a bit more than that, actually. Asian women trigger the white female. Confusingly, they don't seem to care dating outside of their race or see any corelation between that and white men seeking asians or black women.

The white women must have her purse puppy be ugly

>all those garbage movies

>He look-a like a monkey

Rose

J U S T

Chinks are literal bugmen who want nothing more than flashy colors and pew pew CGI fights between giant fighting robots ala transformers. They don't give a fuck about plots or characters or any of that shit. They're absolute plebs when it comes to movies, and I can kinda understand why, when you've been culturally isolated from movies for decades and live in a shitty smog-filled hellhole and just want some cheap escapism.

They really REALLY do not like niggers or feminism though, so that's a plus.

Ep1: The Yokel Menace
Ep2: Attack of the Goys
Ep3: Revenge of the Shekel
Ep4: A New Yokel
Ep5: Jesus Strikes Back
Ep6: Return of the Bankruptcy
Ep7: The Gold Standard Awakens
Ep8: The Last Bankruptcy

We can keep inventing them actually, lots of material

The people who went to see it in the first week must have noticed the nigger-asian love story and recognised the racemixing narrative instantly.
Chinamen are revolted by racemixing.
Fuck, they are revolted when their kin mixes with Koreans or the Japanese.

90% of China is poor farmers and factory workers. These peasants are not watching Cuck Wars

Jews are obviously the empire... rebels are nationalists fighting the Jew empire

You have the roles reverse

Shouldn't the last one be Soy Wars: the last soyboy?

Not true at all. They have seen the OT and they think it's slow and boring.

>multiracial separatists including (((Trade Federation))) and (((Banking Clan))) wish to break away from the Republic obviously lead by human ethnostate planets
>Galactic Empire reinforces the human supremacy after purging it's enemies, including the intergalactic globalist (((jedis))) who would show no loyalty to human emperor

The roles are just right.

orientals are soulless dron-

based China delivering some Chiang Kai-KEKS

True. As previously mentioned, chinks are plebs who just want nonstop action CGIfests.

Probably also comes down to how asian culture is completely different than the west. They might not even have a concept of the "hero's journey" monomyth that many of our tales follow.

Chinks are too smart for this subversive shit. Which can't be said about whites

They would do great making open street screenings in India.

I wish white people were this baste. This confirms it - I need an asian wife. The future of wypipo depends on it.

>BLACKED
More like Jar Jar Chinks got the black guy RICED

Only Polish brainlet subhumans would consider chinks to be smart

check out Hero, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, and Ip Man. great stories that are beautifully shot and well directed.

Hollywood is racist towards asians.
I want them to stop appropriating asian media.

spoken like a true cuck. Slavs are master race. Canadians are degenerate mongrel chink-native hybrid

REEEE GOYIM BUY OUR PROPAGANDA

This. Chinks are the NPCs in an exotic land. Character development is not a meaningful concept for them.

liberals believe that racism is a bogyman only white people can be

The Chinese government only allows certain films to play in theaters. If the films portray wrong values, Asians/China is a bad light, or anything else they deem wrong the film won't be able to gain that Chinese film money (soon to overtake America in terms of revenue).

Some Slavs have characteristics of the Master Race. Poles however are entirely devoid of these characteristics. Pic related.

I'm quite sure the game industry will follow too, once that market opens up more to foreigners. The top grossing games of present day are pretty much all chink online games that rake in massive Chinese (and Korean) money.

>this time
Sup Forums is always right nigger.

Remember how China banned Ghostbusters because of the supernatural themes behind it? Yeah, with Carrie Fisher being dead, to them it's like they used her ghost to film her scenes

The Force was killed by females
This image really pisses me off because they take a concept and claim its feminine for no real reason, injecting their cancerous perceptions into something that wasn't even theirs to begin with.
Cunts

Beware, chinks. The force is female.

You do realize that the new Star Wars movies cater to an audience that only cares about mindless action with poor story telling right?? It’s not the Chinese fault that the new movie bombed in their country, the film was awful and full of garbage that not even people here liked. The Jews in Hollywood are gonna get a taste of their own medicine soon when less and less people start watching their pc, sjw, movies.

We DID it reddit! :D

No even fucking Communists would watch this degeneracy.

>Kung Fu Yoga
What the fuck?

>"they treat us like animals, not human beings"
chinks don't even treat each other like human beings, why are they asking for preferential treatment

Give me a list of films with Black on Asian romances so I can see the ratings and box office reception in China

The Jews are right, Chinese are superior to whites.

>like a BBC

Poor leaves are cucked in their minds