Biggest news story of last year was completely buried and no one cares that half the adult population of the USA is...

>Biggest news story of last year was completely buried and no one cares that half the adult population of the USA is fucked
How did (((they))) do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/KeepKey-Simple-Cryptocurrency-Hardware-Wallet/dp/B0143M2A5S
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to sleep goy.

Because nu/pol/ only cares about dank memes and getting their little faggy laugh.
I tried for nearly two weeks to spark conversation with actual links and actual news. But because it doesn’t involve tweets, racial nonsense, sex bots, ufos, masonry etc...nu/pol/ didn’t find interest

Thanks for actually trying to make this board objective again. But it’s too late

How come the NSA and the FBI and all that haven't found out who did it and put them in prison?

Can we defund these useless agencies yet?

normies dont watch the news much and normies dont care until something is directly happening to them
they see this shit and go
LOL I GOT NUFFIN TO HIDE

Honestly who gives a fuck. We know we need a national ID system and we just used SSN because it was there. We just need two step authentication of who you are and this hack just proves how necessary it is. Banking is just so behind the times now. It took the 2000's to get wide spread online baking.

Yes, yes! We need authentication for global banking yes! It will make everything safer and easier, yes!

>I get the feeling you mocking me
If you are getting money the bank should know who you are and not just hunt you down when they think someone owes them money. It is so fucking easy to scam money out of banks right now it isn't even funny.

Oy vey, who will think of these poor banks!

2fa is hackable via simple social engineering techniques, because cell phone service providers are literally so fucking retarded, they will provide replacement sim cards tied to you to anyone who claims to be you

For my cell they have a 4 digit pin code before they do shit. That's all you need is a password to you id and have an ID number that is a user name. Those timed crypto keys I think are still very secure and they have them as part of smartphone apps so you can add that as an additional layer.

Social engineering also requires a mastery of English and the people phone scamming are just using text-to-speak bots now.

For simplicity, just make it a fucking phone call when someone takes out a line of credit and scan a government ID card for validation.

What if I don't want a goyphone radio tracking collar?

amazon.com/KeepKey-Simple-Cryptocurrency-Hardware-Wallet/dp/B0143M2A5S

>It is so fucking easy to scam money out of banks right now it isn't even funny.
thats a good thing you fucking faggot dumbass retard. yeah lets all just get chipped too while were at it you fucking mongrel idiot. people like you make me just so totally sick to my stomach

What if I don't want one of those, either? What if I leave it at home or somebody takes it?

2fa is so freakishly stupid. The IT guys where I work implemented it, and this is at a world-class R&D center, and no matter how high up the chain or into the back room I went, nobody actually understood anything about security and ultimately could offer no justification for 2fa other than that it's what everybody else is doing.

They all should be fired. Pure incompetence. They couldn't even explain that they're going going to loose money by not meeting arbitrary and counterproductive industry qualifications if they don't. Why not just be honest?

If I call the bank and say i'm you give me all the money you got in my name and they do it, you think that's good?

I want the banks to take liability on this shit rather then make money off scammers taking out fake lines of credit.

If you want the banks to take liability, why do you advocate for bending over and sucking cock instead of having the banks take liability? Why do you love banks so much? Why would you even keep more money in a bank than you need for some bit of payment transfer convenience?

Well yes anything you implement wrong is stupid. Two factor authentication requires someone to know two things about you not just one, and this is bad why?

I am a security firmware engineer and we do not make backdoors anymore. Those are how everyone gets hacked now.

Even a nuke is a bad weapon when you kill yourself with it.

Because I run a business and you need a money trail for the shit I do. Otherwise it just looks like money laundering and mega corps do not take cash. Also good luck buying anything online with cash.

>we do not make backdoors anymore
top zozzle

You sound like my sister who once claimed that Macs can't get viruses.

So you want me to take a fuckin chip because you can't figure out how to make a buck without eating megacorp shit all day?

HOKAY

they exist to spy you more than the fucking soviets on the cold war

I miss backdoor's man. You could debug things and find out why it broke and fix it. Now it takes days to find the crypto memory leak and by that point you have killed so many products that cannot be fixed. Most critical hacks they are finding now were developed in the 80's and were backdoors to things no one had access to. Today you can decap a processor for ~50$ when in the past that cost 10k. The idea that if you find a hack it should be published to the world if fucking retarded.

Then who would we have to troll for alt-right hate speech on Sup Forums and investigate trump's russian connection?

There will always be 0days, no matter whether you plant them or not, and no matter whether people try to hide them or publicize them.

just like no one gave a shit when Wallstreet got bailed out and they laughed at normies from their balconies drinking champagne.. if it was a time to burn everything down and force a revolution it was then, nopes... chimps are chimping out over H&M Coolest nigger in the zoo sweatshirt

it's true, username and pets name is all you need to get into most banking accounts and then you can do max transfers as long as other person doesn't wake up on time