That'll be $6.99 + tip user

That'll be $6.99 + tip user

>+ tip
What a slut

>his country still tips customers

You can tip my dick

>tip
>in Japan
This board really knows shit about the country it likes the works of, huh?

Why is my clock working as a waitress?

Just the tip or the whole thing

I'd give Kurumi the tip any day

>tipping
>in a civilized country that protects its employer

Here's your tip m'lady

Is tipping frowned upon? I mean fuck with the yen tanking like the euro I might just be able to afford a vacation on a months pay.

Tipping shows that you look down upon the person serving you, like they need your charity.
The Japanese act professionally in everything they do, and don't need your loose change to persuade them to do their job properly.

Go ahead, but you still won't go very far. Japan is still an expensive country.

But I ordered a burger...

I want to have lovey dovey sex with Kurumi followed by cuddling and snuggling.

Okay, just don't kill me you beautiful yet deadly girl. Also show me your panties.

Which is hilarious when you compare it to the Us where waiters are literally angry hobo tier

We do it here for many reasons;

1. You do it because the minimum wage can be lowered due to the expectation that tips will cover the rest.
2. You do it out of gratitude for excellent service.
3. You do it before hand to get something that you may not have gotten normally or if you want special service, almost like a bribe.

Okay I'll meet you after school tomorrow

>the minimum wage can be lowered due to the expectation that tips will cover the rest
Which is fucking insane, an employee is expected to be payed a fixed amount regardless, he shouldn't have to survive on charity
>out of gratitude for excellent service
Which should be a given, an employee should always be at his best and give it his all at work
>to get something that you may not have gotten normally or if you want special service, almost like a bribe
What kind of service?

> Unzips tip

Not in some states, some states are authorized to lower the wages if tipping is found to cover the rest. I don't agree with it either and some are trying to change it. The restaurant business is very competitive and there are lots of them, its basic economics.

True but not everybody is equal, some people are way better at the serving job than others due to experience, attention to detail, and manners.

Say you have a party of your friends over or you want to be special. You see if the waiter will stay with you and your party and you give them some cash for their time, basically you buy the waiter's time so they serve you and only you.

I know about competition but allowing EVERYONE to lower wages doesn't increase competition, it just fucks over the workers
A more experienced waiter will probably already get a higher wage anyway
I see your last point but just talk with the manager, if you're having a party and bringing a lot of people he'll probably try prepare something special himself since you're bringing in a lot of money

Fuck off with all of those reasons.

The only reason tiping is a thing in the U.S. is because businesses don't want to pay their employees as much so they make their customers do it instead to bypass taxes and make it seem as though their prices are lower.

I penny tip all waiters.

>I know about competition but allowing EVERYONE to lower wages doesn't increase competition, it just fucks over the workers
It surprised me how textbook it all is. Go to a place with a lot of restaurants and you will see it all in action. The wages are going to be lower and tipping may be higher. There are a lot of people doing it.

Some instances may happen when you have a really high end restaurant or a really busy one in which a person's tips will outstrip their wages by a wide margin. There are some people who want to work in these situations because the wages are not what they are looking for.

Japan is having it's longest growing streak in a decade so better take that trip fast before the prices rise.

I want to bathe together with Kurumi. Sharing a bath with her would be very pleasant.

If you tip in Japan there is a good chance they will run out of the restaurant to give you back the money
true story

I'll 6.99 her tip if you know what I mean.

I don't know what you mean.

I want to fuck the clock even if it's the last thing I do

I'm not stopping at the tip, the Concorde is coming in for a landing.

That picture is unfair to my penis.

It's unfair to my heart.

All places are different, I did it in while I was in Europe and I I don't think I had to do it when I was in the middle east.

Cuck

It really depends on the place
For example here in Italy we never tip, if someone actually does the waiter will just think "fucking jackpot" and then proceed to brag about it to anyone who'll listen about what a fantastic waiter he is that the drunk american couple tipped him 100€

I had some honest ones who tell you don't have to. In the middle east you can do it if you want a personal waiter who only serves you.

Considering her outfit doesn't cover her armpits, it's a crime that Kurumi doesn't have more pictures focused on her pits.

>TFW I have to stop my mother from tipping every time we I go out to a restaurant with her.

>Willing to do anything you ask
>Infatuated with you
>Best body and looks
>Murders scumbags for sport
She is the best.

I will pay you $6.66 and tip my pentagram.

I want her to tease me with her armpits.

She is a clock, you give her the tip at 6 hours 6 minutes and 6 seconds.

She does it all for you.

>3 reasons why burgerland is a shithole
You're the ones who should have been nuked, not Japan.

Do the other girls even come close to Kurumi's popularity?

Kurumi with her hair down is a godsend. I literally can't help myself getting hard over this pic everytime.

>Kurumi will never get on top of you like that while she lovingly gazes at you

The system is in place because it makes success out of a lot of people. The waiters who work at the right place at the right time can make $30-40 per hour in tips and this doesn't include their wages. There are extremes where they can make $100 in tips per hour and make more than most trained professionals. Politicians see this model and want it replicated, they only listen to successful people who make monster amounts of money in the waiter industry. Trying to get rid of tipping would be easy if it didn't pay much.

This

I mean for fucks sake, this is the same country where women end up marrying the guy they met because he groped her on the train one morning.

Don't remind me user. It makes me wonder why I should live?

S3 when?

Did the movie come out on Blu-ray yet?

It did, but it lacks our girl.

Time for a checkup.

Is it penis inspection day already?

Everyday is penis inspection day when it comes to Kurumi.

How thorough. I can respect that of her.

Basically this. In Italy they tip you only if you're an hot girl or if you have offered a really good service to the guests

Would she let me taste her pee?