Trump admits the shutdown is his fault!!!

Donald Trump has admitted that as President he should take the blame for the shutdown! Impeachment when?

no bump

oh no, whatever shall you folks do, i guess you can't function without the gubbmint.

saged. shill

no idea but the sooner the better

>failing to herd 535 cats is the president's fault
He gets a pass here because Congress is a disaster.

Trump is the top of the executive, not the legislative.

Hmm, and if one party wants to shut the gubbmint down for political points regardless of the deal they are offered? Who's fault is it then?

Yes, because the President is responsible for the horseshit Congress. And using a quote from 2013 would imply you’re fuckall retarded. Both parties are at fault here, both are acting in the interest of their corporatist agendas, while pointing fingers at the other side in blame for the useful idiots of the country who actually think these two parties exist beyond name only. The only thing I require from my President is that he do what he campaigned for, draining the swamp. It is not his to own, the shutdown.

/spread

Didnt Trump pull everyone into a room and nearly reach a deal? Why take that quote out of context? He cant tell congress what to do

This shit happens alot, democrats only care when they have a president they dont like. Bet congress still gets paid though.

OP so stupid he doesn’t realize that small gummint voters love this.

Lol

It's almost like Trump is a semi-literate spoiled boomer retard.

according to Trump, its the presidents fault

There are people so delusional that they believe the people who voted to keep the government running are to blame for it sitting

It's called extreme ownership. Get after it.

fuck off brock

That quote was from 2013 and he was talking about the government shutdown that happened under Obama. The Republicans have control over all 3 branches and still shut down the government because they're nothing but a bunch of rural and suburban retards.

It is almost as if what Trump says is often wrong and uninformed.

>no bill at his desk
>Still his fault

LMAO you faggots are so desperate despite the reality the nation sees you holding 300+ million hostage for 700k illegals

kys famalam

>Quoting something means your retarded because reasons.
>I am not from Reddit.
>MAGA. WOOOOOOOOO

He also said the electoral college is bad. He's famous for saying dumb shit to get (you)s. His actions are what matter at the end of the day. He remains unblemished by any of these "scandals", so I fully expect him to turn this shitshow to his advantage like he always does.

Way to frame the narrative. If we lie hard enough and repeat our lies often enough on Sup Forums, we can change the world ! Meme magic!
I am a well-adjusted person and I do not suffer from any sort of mental illness!

Still trying this hard

The government shutdown isn’t about anything more than Democrats wanting to protect their cheap slave labor force in wealthy states like California. Without all those illegals, who are paid slave wages and treated as such, there will be no one to do the gardening, cook the food, and be a cheap nanny for all those rich, spoiled Californian brats. Democrats have no genuine empathy and no real compassion for illegals. If they did they would help them to become legal citizens. They would help them learn the language and give them opportunities for upward movement in society. But the Dems don’t want that. They like to keep their cheap, slave labor force as a permanently exploited underclass. You now realize that California isn’t a sanctuary state for illegals, it’s a prison.

How many scandals did Obama have?

yes bump

Obama was the head of the executive, not the legislative

Fuck off

nice damage controll