FIVE movies

>FIVE movies
>Violet Evergarden is their only TV anime in sight

How will you deal with the wait when they eventually stop making TV shows?

Sad, yet happy to see KyoAni rise to take Ghibli's place as the top anime movie studio.

Too bad Ghibli has been reborn into the new studio Ponoc so that's not happening.

>They know their audience.
>They have good business practices.
>They're looking to expand.
>They're very profitable.
>They have experience.
I wouldn't be surprised if the go 20 years without losing money.

20 years of boring, forgettable existence maybe.

They will start KyoAni Films division

chill out

Raise a glass to Trigger.

They're going to end up making the next hit Japanese anime movie at this rate.

I actually wouldn't mind that. Their movies are way better than their actual tv shows.

agreed

Finally, the only make shit shows now, last one good was Hyouka 4 years ago.

The fact that so many books still name Kyoani as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" anime studio ever only tells you how far anime still is from becoming a serious art. Trigger fans have long recognized that Trigger's greatest anime of all times are Luluco and LWA, which were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Shaft fans rank the highly controversial Madoka over mahou shoujo which were highly popular during the first anime boom. Kyoani fans are still blinded by commercial success. Kyoani sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Trigger fans grow up watching Go Nagai and thus realize that Kill la Kill is a retro-style anime, Shaft fans enjoy all their hits since Pani Poni Dash as well as Shinbo's main influence Ikuhara. Kyoani fans are often totally ignorant of their pre-2012 output, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Kyoani did anything worthy of being saved.

Hibike S1 is as good as Hyouka.

Maidragon was this year

I hate movies. I can't be assed to allocate 2 consecutive hours of my time and attention to watch a single thing. I still haven't watched the K-ON movie, let alone Tamako Love Story or the second KnK movie, as much as I love the series. Fuck Kyoani.

You are missing out on literally all of the best anime

>can't sit still for 2 hours

They make pills for that

Have you tried doubling your Ritalin dose?

>hibikek
>good

>meme dragon
Kill yourself.

He didn't say it was good, just as good as Hyouka. So actually, he's being quite insulting.

You sir are unreasonable and close minded.

Very good post my man.

Good. This means Kyoanusfags will have to wait for BDs.
But they won't and will expose themselves as cinema goer normalfags or third worlders willing to watch a Chinese hardsubbed 360p rip.
Eventually outing themselves as the worst fanbase that they truly are.

So what merit does Hyouka have over Hibike?