Was it shit?

+ Overall great gangster story
+ Great ending
+ Great ED song
- Brandon being a faggot and let Big daddy fuck his girl
- Zombies and monsters
8/10

It was much better than the first 2 episodes made it look like it had any right to be.

The zombies bit isn't that much of a big deal honestly. It just stands out a lot but the series still had pretty great characters, even if only a few survive till the final episodes.

The game was fun as a short action game to burn through in an afternoon.
Haven't seen the anime or played the sequel though.

The mafia parts were great but the monsters and supernatural bullshit were terrible. Also, the ntr genuinely pissed me off.
Overall I liked it but I think it would have been better if it had stayed as a crime drama. In other words, I have the same opinion as 99% of people that watched it.

You should watch the show. The game doesn't do it justice.

The ending song is groovy.

I've been trying to buy the DVDs. I got 1-5 and 7 for pennies, but for some reason, vol.6 is really expensive. Hate it when that happens.

A gem in a shitpile that is anime

The first time I watched the zombie story thought it was meh, on a re watch it was actually pretty good zombies aside.

Only if you didnt skip the first episode

It was better when it was just a mafia anime, didn't really care for the Resident Evil/Devil May Cry shit the second half became.

Hardly it have that scooby gipsy jazz ED

eww this looks edgy as fuck

you post makes no sense

I meant the characterization without the zombie thing was pretty cool still.
You could've changed zombies for AIDS and still wouldve been good.

A lot of old or out of print anime dvds get sold by scalpers now.

No, it was very good before the twist and it was still enjoyable after the twist. I liked the ending too. Remember to skip the first episode if you start watching this!

Shit was great and one of my favorites, Too bad they decided to spoil the fucking show on the first episode.

Bear Walken was a good guy.

it was terrible

no, its great
but MC is shit, i dont even mad with all this NTR

>Le skip le first episode
Ok, when do I watch it then?