How do i pick myself up Sup Forums...

How do i pick myself up Sup Forums? I am about to give up because i can literally see western civilization crumbling just stepping out the door.
What should i do to reignite some sort of hope in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vR1CU8NjGW0
youtube.com/watch?v=UOGjIh0dVmA&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=froTxqKSqc4
archive.fo/IpXDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe you should actually do something to effect a positive change on the world instead of waiting around for someone else to give you hope.

Emigrate to eastern europe kek

Be like Norway

I want to know the same thing sven , a year and half ago i was exploding ,started a few business , i started seeing a rebellion against the nanny state.

Today the fire is dyng , we are becoming welfare states slaves day after day and nothing seems to be worthy.

stop caring about politics and enjoy life

Says the britbong , how much is a shitty appartment is costing in britainistan?
3000 years of saving?and even then the gov buys houses for ahmed raising the prices

You must be a loser ugly piece of shit to be depressed in sweden. Really dude? You live in the best nation in the world what the fuck is your problem? If you want to change shit vote for it and start some activism. I highly doubt you are brave enough for that.

Google Jordan Peterson

Do some pushups.

You get to shoot nogs when the inevitable revolution happens, that's something to wait for.

(This comment is purely satirical, please do not track me FBI, ok??)

Yeah why be sad when Your literal paradisa nation is being turned into a 3rd world shithole infront of Your eyes?
Take Your blackpill and shove it

Take care of yourself both mentally and physically. Take a break from Sup Forums if it's getting to be too much. It's a marathon, not a sprint Sven.

>buy a lot of ammunition
>????
>profit

I'll just go ahead and leave this here for you, Sven. Sounds like you're on step 4. Best of luck!

youtu.be/vR1CU8NjGW0

Bet it all on bitcoin

Whether we are collapsing or not all you can do is be a good person to those around you, especially those who are also good, or who need help, or who can't change how they act.

Bettering yourself and being good to others is intrinsically good regardless of the ultimate outcome of your actions, and doing so can only help influence society for the better.

Yup. Leave the internet/social media and stop watching the news. Do it for one month. You will have renewed hope and remember that there are lots of good people out there.
The constant stream of doom will break anyone.

Get away from this site. Go make a nice life. Vote for someone who will change things, but don't put more effort into it.

>google faggot heathen soyboy.
N-no ty knife merchant.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=UOGjIh0dVmA&t=2s

FBI nigger here
Sup Forums is satire, carry on

I've given up, all i have left is hate

embrace the anger, sven, be the viking.

the sky is always falling.

Well the reason you're where you are in the first place is you let other people tell you what to do and make your decisions for you.
And it's a very small step from that to the point where they tell you what to feel, and how you felt. Now this is much more important than you think it is.

Just focus on yourself and your own life. If you're constantly fixated on what you don't have any control over, it's only going to cause you anxiety. Voting and redpilling friends and family is the best most of us can do.

Government backed white genocide is pretty fucking fresh

It's happened in the past, it will again down the road, read Fate of Empires, even if that seems even more depressing just remember that even in previous societal collapses people still pressed forward.
We'll rise again.

think globally act locally
destroy mälmo

>1 post by this ID
Every time, maybe you want to kill yourself because you can't finish anything you begin. Like this fucking thread...

they told us we were all gonna die any day now all through the 80's. this is the same. always something.

youtube.com/watch?v=froTxqKSqc4

the ride is just beginning. get /fit/ and practice useful stuff until your skills are too good to ignore.

good luck, swedenbro.

Fear is a normal reaction to threat. Even while we don't know what kind of threat that is or how to articulate it.
If the OP isn't legit, it doesn't devalue any discussion that comes out of it.

Watch Jordan Peterson, clean your room, get a job, join a gym, stop eating fast food. Boom, your life is already leaps and bounds better.

You will realize you can't fix the world around you, but that people must instead fix themselves. And as more of us wake up and start to do that, those around us will take note of how much happier and brighter we ACTUALLY ARE compared to how they PRETEND to be.

I look around at my freedoms being wrung out like a wet towel and my city becoming more and more brown and smelly and poor. Then i see the rampant jewish hypersexualization of everything on TV, Hollywood and even our children now, and I know, I know things are not the same as they have always been, we will never get back to that place whatever happens our futures is going to be waaay better or waaay worse.

>If the OP isn't legit
He is still a fag though

ORGANIZE MOTHERFUCKER!

Come join Operation LAZARUS.

Discuss ideas on how to unfuck this fucking planet.

GET FUCKING MAD. FUCK APATHY. THIS IS WAR! MEET FELLOW SWEDE NATIONALISTS!

Come join us here:

archive.fo/IpXDI

We have your back swedebro. FUCK THE GLOBALISTS! FUCK THEM! THEY'RE DESTROYING ALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION! FUCK THEM ALL TO DEAAAAAAAATHHHHHHH!!!

>What should i do to reignite some sort of hope in the future?
Set your home on fire so durka's can't inherit and make use of it

get a long term goal
pick a small task that will bring you closer to it
focus on it 100% and work on it until it's done
repeat

how silly you gonna feel 10 years from now when nothing happens and you wasted all that time worrying.

There is no hope for your future, because you'll go your entire life without getting any good pussy or having a woman love you for real. You might be able to land some fat slob or a whore, but either will drop you in a heartbeat for a real man with a real penis. You are a pathetic loser, and giving up will be the only thing you do right in your useless waste of a life.

>eveything is fine goy be a good goy and go to your wageslave position... be happy with what the jews leave you goy, ignore the current state of the world and the fact that jews are wiping us out by letting arabs and niggers invade us legally. Dont get mad dont even say anything to anyone just go to work and do some self improvement its like a giant life bandaid yay!

No.

Ok not worried, I've given up

Watch Varg's videos. Follow his teachings.

but you gave up because you believe them when they tell you theirs no future. trust me they can't predict shit. i've been watching them forever.

WW3 is coming soon. It'll be a great reset.

Hold out for the war and die defending the west from globalists. Killing yourself is a waste, you will be needed one day. Every man counts.

"the plan isn't to die for our country. the plan is to make sure the other poor bastards die for their country." is something Patton said once

Get out of the city

Don't worry, it will probably be a few decades before the bottom really falls out and society collapses.

And then his own country murdered him. The irony

This. Pull a Brevik and mow down a bunch of leftist teenagers to prevent them from becoming leftist politicians.

isn't it funny that the hallmark of a responsible adult is following the public discourse to be a member of the community and society? basically eat blackpills all fucking day long and wait for "someone" to do "something", "anything", and it never happens?

political incorrectness is a gateway drug to real society, don't watch the news OP or you are here forever

Just fucking leave that shithole, come to Scotland its not happening here, we get mostly English people fleeing their homeland

fake yourself having a panic attack at the doctors office and get prescribed benzos and enjoy life, worked wonders for me.