Jews getting Shut Down

newobserveronline.com/100-jews-arrested-in-us-senate-after-illegal-demonstration-in-favor-of-third-world-invasion-of-america/

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pd2Gzkkwe9Q
archive.fo/an7Iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ban people with dual citizenship from serving in the U.S. government.

ban them from being us citizens

That was the case up until relatively recently. Of course the kikes couldn't stand for that and lobbied to have it changed. Fuck Israel.

Shut up, christfag.
Go eat your wafer.
People like you, who worship jews, have no say on any putative jewish question in the west.

Oh vay

>Ban people with dual citizenship from serving in the U.S. government.
Good idea
>ban them from being us citizens
Better idea.

Deport to Israhell.

is this a fake article?

Might as well be, got it from the same website that claims germany will be 50% muslim in 30 years

youtube.com/watch?v=pd2Gzkkwe9Q

archive.fo/an7Iw

Archived.

>archive.fo/an7Iw
neat, thx

>got it from the same website that claims germany will be 50% muslim in 30 years

What a fake fucking article, more like 60-70%

>mutt humor

ok

i can't seem to find another source for it.
>germany will be 50% muslim in 30 years
well i believe you could chalk that up to german efficiency.

In 200 years europe is either 100% muslim or 0% muslim

I honestly don't know why this isn't already the case

i'm going to guess 0. when one country kicks off in a big way it has a domino effect. something is going to break, and i think germany has a good chance of being one of the first to do it since the demographic change is happening there at a faster rate. i can imagine undesirables will start getting expelled in mass into neighboring countries and those countries in turn will be forced to expel their growing flood of undesirables. last country to kick them out picks up the tab.

I almost choked when I moved to oregon and found out those hats actually exist

>LE MUTT MAYMAY XDDD

Sweden will reach it first, france/britain will likely follow with germany. I doubt france will start a civil war neither will britain. The germans already pushed the muslims off europe once with polands help.

What kind of retarded response is this..you a broken bot? Dude never referred to any religion..shouldn't you have called him a boomer instead? Fedora fag.

not even a meme