BUCKETS

FILLED

WITH

CHIN?

SHOTA

DELET

>he doesn't like chins

You're fucking up this beautiful thread

Do we all believe its actually coming back or are we just delusional?
>beautiful thread
thats not even funny

MOOT

There's a pretty good chance of it coming back given past occurrences of news of it returning coinciding with the volume release

Who?

GUM

Rape face.jpg

>There's a pretty good chance of it coming back given past occurrences
there are examples of this on the chart right not that I don't believe you but I'd just like to see the exact dates.
I wanna be as hopeful but it could just so easily not happen and we forget about the volume release entirely who is to say we'll get an announcement that day either. The basis for believing he'll return is too weak for me.

Will a prince hire the phantom troupe?

Great thread right

The upper princes already have their own private forces, they have no reasons to hire additional bodyguards.

is there any more fanart of the prince.

I don't even remember when was the last time I read HxH, it's still in hiatus isn't it?

found one

Chrollo won't be able to cheat anymore once Hisoka kills all the spiders

This made me snort too hard

RUBBER AND CUM

Daily reminder that Hisoka has done nothing wrong in the series and is HxH's version of Goku that just likes to fight strong opponents.

Yeah, so he have to whup his ass normally

Chrollo is a weak ass bitch that only fights fairly against mooks like those bounty hunters, when he fights anyone with any competence and skill like Hisoka he has to resort to cheating and cheap tactics because he knows he can't win fairly.

It only cheating if you ge caught and die

KING

>O MY RUBBER CONDOM FILLED WITH CUM FROM OUTER SPACE And NEN WHEN I CUM BUCKETS FILLED WITH SHOTA DELET MOOT Who? CUM RUBBER AND CUM KING

Like how he jobbed against Zeno and Silva, right?

Face it, clownie was in over his head

Kirapika will team up with Hisoka when he finds out Chrollo is using his nen again.

See you when the next chapter is out never ever

>using your own natural nen ability is cheating

>using a horde of people in a 1v1 fight is fair

If his men ability let's him summon minions. How is that unfair? Next you'll tell me Morel is hax because of deep purple.

Morel is cool and doesn't need to cheat to win

funny thing is morel could have beat hisoka using the same strategy as kuroro.

But by your logic any nen ability that allows a person to increase their manpower is cheating. Goreinu is also a cheater and his ability could fuck Hisoka if he's able to make some sick teleportation setups.

Chrollo didn't summon nen minions, he used innocent bystanders as suicide bombers. He also had some of his PT members hide in the background to help out during the fight.

>Chrollo didn't summon nen minions,
Yes he did because the suicide dolls were made with Gallery Fake and controlled with Order Stamp. Also using Black Voice isn't cheating because it's still a nen ability.

Nothing he did was cheap user. Live with it.

>He also had some of his PT members hide in the background to help out during the fight.
Are you serious, people keep saying this but I see no definitive proof show me some panels user.

>Mayonegg

There is no proof. Just theories of fishing wire and inconsistent drawings of black voices needles.

Salt. Pure NaCl over Hisoka getting out played.

Killua is cute!

Killua is a fag that won't stop lusting after Gon

>10 hours
>60 replies
>half which is one person
>OP will never let the thread die
Holy shit it mirrors rubber nen

It's not a question of who won the fight or what's on the judge's scorecard. It's a question of who is stronger. Preparing for months on end like batman while your opponent is just chilling only answers a very contrived question nobody cares about (who is stronger if one opponent prepared for months on end while his opponent is just chilling)

One of my best moments on Sup Forums was the when chapter 356 came out and Chrollofags were laughing that Hisoka was dead.

Then in the NEXT chapter he has revived himself and killed two spiders.

>this is bullshit
>Togashi is a hack
>togashi finally lost it

glorious tears

Fuck off Hisocuck.

>waaah I just wanted to enjoy the fight not fair! now I'm gonna fight dirty too!

hisoka is just a pussy version of kenpachi

just wait until he kills everyone's favourite little edgelord and windup punch man

>It's a question of who is stronger.
This whole series is filled we with people that have planned on how to take Down their opponent and set the best stage for their victory. Real fights are like that too. Hisoka chose not to prepare contingencies, chrollo did. Who is stronger is irrelevant because victory doesn't go to the strongest by default.

>H-Hisoka won because he killed Shalnark and Koltopi! Take that, Chrollofags!
Why do we take Hisocucks seriously again

>deathmatch
>is alive

hmm, remind me how he lost

I don't know what idiot universe you live but the last time I checked this is a manga, a fictional work with real life people (who don't live inside the manga) reading it. You know, people who don't care what the outcome of the fight is or who got disqualified based on a technicality. Chrollo winning or losing is a fucking number on a scoresheet. Nobody cares about that.

>Feitan starts building up his temper tantrum attack
>gets decapitated by Hisoka's card

That's how he'll die

even naruto threads are better than this garbage, "best shounen" my ass

If Hisoka was actually any good he'd have given Chrollo a much tougher time by inflicting much more damage on Chrollo. At least then one could say "Chrollo had to prepare this much and he still struggled to beat Hisoka, Chrollo is weak".

But given how badly Hisoka was stomped, it's pretty obvious Chrollo is the stronger and smarter one here.

>shounens are rated by the quality of their shitposters

I'm sorry. What exactly are you trying to say?

> Real fights are like that too

It's a fucking manga you autist, not some physical simulation of a sports match running in a super computer.
Whether or not the match is fair or legit has no bearing on us.

Hisoka can end the fight by getting Killua to lend him alluka or implanting a miniature rose inside of himself, and what purpose will that serve?

Quick reminder he killed Kortopi and Shalnark because they interfered in his 1v1.

>it's a Hisocuck tries to damage control his pedoclown getting BTFO episode
No thanks, you can keep your delusions to yourself.

so did he kick him here or what?
that panel is still odd to me

high velocity kick or punch to the face

hope togashi redraws this page

It looks likes he punched the shit out of him to me

Chances are even Machi did.

she got bungee bdsm'd

>can not only steal but also combine two abilities and use them at once

how the fuck do you fight that? even without a plan hisoka would've lost, how do you plan against such an ability? as soon as you learn what it does, he changes to something completely different before you can even make a strategy

apparently there are no downsides either, when he had to hold the book it was already powerful, now it's absurd, he can pull out a new skill every time you get how another works and then it's back to square 1

the only way you can win in a 1v1 is by absolutely outmatching him in speed or power, or with a even more bullshit ability (before he gets how it works)

>killing two defenceless people
Wow Hisoka really is the strongest character in HxH, meruem has nothing on him

Perfect

I'm sorry you missed have Gon plannin how he woild get Hisoka'so number om the island. Gon & Co making strategies for Genthru & Razor. How Kurapika planned his takedown of the Spiders. How the latter half of the CA arc was a containment and assassination plan on multiple levels. Etc.

This whole series has been like this fight. People who have learned their opponents capabilities or have roughbideas finding effective countermeasures. This isn't autism this is what we've been reading for decades.

somebody said it was something like a kick from the force of the spring of his leg but i'm still not sure it actually bugs the hell out of me. It looks more like he punched him but togashi has to redraw this shit.

Every hit panel is like that lately, a flying head and a bunch of lines.

Not to mention the fact Chrollo has Sun and Moon now. All Chrollo has place the seals on someone, and he'll be stuck with it for the rest of his life, since it's extremely difficult to remove nen that has been strengthened after death.

This result was only to be expected, as of now Hisoka is nowhere near Chrollo's level.

Hisoka is going to fill her up with his rubber and gum nen after he finishes killing all the spiders and Chrollo

She's gonna be the only spider to survive

She'll be very tsundere but her love for Hisoka will be greater than her loyalty to Chrollo and the Troupe.

>Whether or not the match is fair or legit has no bearing on us.

I remind you that all this started with Chrollo being called a cheater here and here So, all of this discussion isn't about who's stronger or weaker, it's about the fight being fair or not, so stop pretending the match isn't important

Stealing the abilities is hard as fuck, he had to get the Sun and Moon seals while on the run from Hisoka. Chrollo isn't that powerful, he had to really think of a combo to beat Hisoka. I agree that being able to borrow his partners' abilities it's kinda OP, but Hisoka knows their abilities so there's no surprises there.

The fight being fair or not depends on the perspective.
For Hisoka, it was his 1-on-1, so as soon as he realised he didn't get that, he went for revenge.

Chrollo never gave a fuck about a 1-on-1, his whole plan was about just getting Hisoka killed, through whatever means, even if he had to get help from other members of the Troupe.