Kemono Friends

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StudioS_ShiN/status/865576980460126208
youtube.com/watch?v=2O5ofhcc_Xw
plamoya.com/en/toys-works-collection-25-hidamari-sketch-x-hoshimittu-12-pieces--p-28708.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bossu!

I want to spend a night with Friends.

g

Wakaran-tss

I need at least 7 or 8 nights with friends to be satisfied.

>>>/jiiiiiiiiiiiiii/

Owls are next. Also he's looking for voice actresses, ones that can sound like the anime cast.

twitter.com/StudioS_ShiN/status/865576980460126208

>Also he's looking for voice actresses, ones that can sound like the anime cast.
Thanks for the heads up, applying now.

I still think this is a Yakuza scheme.

It is.

I hope the owls fight as one character.

let's take a moment to thank yakuza. thank you, yakuza!

Hey hey, don't bully Jaguar!

I'm being serious. The fact that there's so much merchandise, including Nendoroids already, already two fan conventions, and bringing Goro back from the dead, all seems fishy. This isn't natural popularity, there has to be something behind it.

Kiryu wanted to keep the kids in his orphanage happy.

Slug is the biggest bully.

Lies and slander!

>Kiryu produces a TV show aimed at children to keep the kids in the orphanage happy
>Accidentally creates the next big otaku sensation
I would buy this as Yakuza sidequest, actually.

Sunaneko Sunaneko

it's sandstar magic, man

I want to believe this but things don't add up. Are we sure that Tatsuki doesn't have any "connections"? Maybe a relative in the yakuza?

That's just how good the show is, user.

Man, you really are going full tofu, aren't you.

Why doesn't it?
Look at how other shit exploded in other americanized cultures.
Fucking nutella was talked about everywhere and it's literally a mediocre sugar and chocolate paste with some hazelnut added.

Anime is absolute shit it's just a bunch of nerdy and creepy guys getting their dicks up for underage cartoon girls and if you have a problem with that message me at 07810301109

Sorry, I'm just skeptical. I'm used to seeing things always having some kind of catch or dark secret behind it.

I think you've been reading too many conspiracy theories, user.

>I'm used to seeing things always having some kind of catch or dark secret behind it.
Things are fun like that usually so I get where you're coming from.

I want to have sex multiple times with otter chan.

>157403827
>advertising fuckbook normie shit

Smart Friends.

Ha ha the joke is that it isn't your number, but it's the number of someone you're trying to get Sup Forums to be a personal army for.

user, the show is just getting popularity it deserved. Good things are popular because they're good, that's all, nothing more.

But there's a lot of good things that aren't popular and a lot of bad things that are

>I'm being serious
I really hope you're a shitposter.

No, just paranoid.

Exactly. These cases are far more interesting than the one which is explained by common sense.

It had what Kancercolle didn't.

I don't knew why but Campo Flicker sounds so damn funny and wierd. It's like the name of some Bond-like hero character or something.

>abo statue
wait what

It's an abo exhibit. The kangaroos were accidentally let loose and wound up there.

Japan is silly

It would be too expensive to keep a live one.

>you'll never freeze your dick in liquid nitrogen so Proffessor gets a headache when she gives you a blowjob

When does the guidebook come out?

Each day we are a bit closer.

Your penis would explode she wouldnt even be able to
just put a weak toxin like 2 dollar vodka on it

to death?

youtube.com/watch?v=2O5ofhcc_Xw

>Mine will never make an official Friend for Slug Friend.

Which Friends do you plan on buying merchandise (Figma/Nendo/Statue/etc) of? Are you a bad enough dude to buy them all?

No, that's going to happen in 5 minutes.

Just Toki. Poorfagging too much to consider anything else. And even if she did get a figure she wouldn't be a priority as I have one more expensive as fuck fig I need to get first of all. It really can't be helped.

Just look at those lions and moose.

I would buy a Toki onahole. The Serval is nothing special on the inside, I want something movie crazy.

Does it sing when you stick it in?

I want fumo friends

If dragon dildos can exist, so can toki cloacas.

I am going to force the Friends into working a soul-crushing 12 hour factory shift every single day.

What's so special about her?

Someone just needs to push him too
any anons in japan need to get together to plant slugs everwhere in his home and studio

What about them?

Wouldn't forcing them into the corrupt JAV industry and make them shoot hundreds of videos for crack while still building up their debt to the yakuza be more cruel?

Kaban, Serval, Hakase, and maybe Tsuchinoko and Arai-san. But mostly keychains, because I'm really poor.

Leave Japari Park. You are not welcome here.

Kaban is playing divegrass soon, please wish her well! /c/an/ match after.

Otter shouldn't wear such revealing clothes at the factory.

It's going to be rigged

I had a dream with Serval for some reason last night and now I can't stop thinking about how she was made for mating.
How could I have been so blind until now.

I hear ya. A few days ago I had a dream with Alpaca and Toki and man out was awesome.

>Are you a bad enough dude to buy them all?
I wish we'd get something like this:
plamoya.com/en/toys-works-collection-25-hidamari-sketch-x-hoshimittu-12-pieces--p-28708.html
Nendos are too big for such a large cast.

>bringing Goro back from the dead

That would make them victims.

In the tanoshii factory, there are no victims.
Only broken dreams.

broken workers are not productive workers!

What does the guide book contain? Just the game's artwork?

Tanoshi or bust.