Why are you living in studio apartments when you can live the American Dream?

I live in a studenthouse

A house and a yard take a lot of time and effort to keep up. Why bother if you're not going to have a family?

I don’t like paying wetbacks to cut my grass.

why in the world i would leave Europe? look a that picture of yours, everything is fake, even the mountains looks fake. You have no culture, no life, no self respect of your lineage.

What are robots

I'm guessing that's utah?

why do american houses look like they're made out of plastic?

Why are there two garages, one really wide and one normal?

lol, now let me post pics of west texas

That's a large plywood shed. Good luck finding a brick home in the US or a home built well since contractors don't care

For my monster truck

West TX

Yeah, you can have a fantastic house in the US on a normal wage - so long as you're happy to live in Shithouse Falls, Nebraska. If you want to live somewhere worth living then property is astronomically expensive.

good luck moving there. most europeans live in apartment complexes and around surrounded by shitskins

What is so bad about Nebraska, Kentucky, etc?Property is really cheap there.

It would drive me crazy walking up that whimsically meandering fucking path every day to my fat dumb wife and fat incredibly ignorant SJW kids. Literally rather hang myself.

Why would I buy stuff I don't need just to buy robots to take care of it all so that now I have twice as much stuff I don't need that will break?

And utilities are a bitch to get set up. See above. It's fine if you're OK with it taking much longer to go anywhere

Looks kind of beautiful to be honest. I wouldn't say no.

Because fuck poor people

that shit there is simply to orderly, it would drive most here nuts. Everything is the same in that street, how would I find my house when I was drunk?
Everything chaotic here when it comes to this, from a plane it looks like someone took a bunch of houses and threw them rather randomly around. It's very different from here and europe this way too, but both the us and uk has far too much order. You don't find too similar houses next to each other here
Glad I'm done with that. I went wrong when I was drunk then all the time. Kicked out the guy living there, and claimed he was in my flat. Party is over now , you have to go I am going to sleep now. But I live here he said, so I kicked him out

Go live in a place to give me kolaches

>find my house when I was drunk?

You wouldn't, public intoxication would get you arrested.

Oregon reporting in .

1800$ a month for this dream bodega .

I can just picture a street like that
>Hey
>Party is over now, I am going sleeping
But you live up the street user
>Geeeeeet ouuut

Owning a house like that is blue pilled

No I live in a house with 16 other fraternity club guys

you don't know anything about america.

1 for the man 1 for the woman, guess it's a shock for faggots like you.

Go to bed you are incoherent.

Being a retired young person in 'portland weird' must be nice.

Go Ravens!

You are a closet fag. Real Americans make their wife park on the street . Second garage is for boat.

>Duchy of Carinthia
Rightful slovene clay

>cardboard houses
>tornado and they're shattered
>a small tropical storm and they're wrecked
>a spark and they're incinerated
>enormous cost of wood upkeep
>leaks and dampness in winter without yearly upkeep
>neglegible insulation compared to AAC blocks, hot on summer and freezing at winter

We don’t travel to Portland . Using the Interstate is forbidden. That’s drone territory .

The McMansions blog has saved me from American shit-tier housing. All I see is the architectural blunders in that picture.

>Kentucky
Oh you mean the opiate abuse state?

>mountains look fake
yeah thats because they are so fucking awesome that you eurocucks can't even fathom how beautiful they truly are.
>pic related

Because they are.

>you can live the American Dream

and owe 30 years of payments to apathetic Jews.

I, dear friends, intend to move to the US and live the american dream. Wish me good luck.

gl m8

I always wanted house like that. How much does it cost?

>McMasion
>American Dream
Also:
>1776+242
>Not building your own house in the middle of nowhere.

These ugly ass houses don't deserve to be anywhere near those mountains.

Jokes on you, insurance is paying all of them to rebuild the neighborhood with brand new houses.

I live in London, I dream about having a studio to live in ;_;

you'll do great just pick a good spot and you're set.

Why would I want to live in a McMansion in the middle of bumfuck

Outta my way McMansion fucking shits

good meme. I like how a majority of Norweigians polled said they wouldn't move to the US

Which fucking retard decided to build these ugly cardboard mansions next to these beautiful mountains ?

is this utah m8?

depends on the location but i'd say it would start at $300k more or less for that one

>and owe 30 years of payments to apathetic Jews aka Trump

Paying money for outside decoration when you could use that money for more living space.

WHY DOES GRONALD DRUMPF GET TWO HOUSES

Looks comfy.

I have an idea, let's get him to lower taxes which will mostly benefit people making way more money than you'll ever make ;)

Sorry would be millionaire, you're going to be stuck where you are for the rest of your life

I'm honestly not joking, life is horrible here if you don't fall for the materialistic ''own everything'' jew-trick.

I’d rather live there than some cramped apartment that’s 500 years old and full of mold and rot

damn, lived in one all my life, and never knew that. u so smart

>all those balconies in the pic are big enough for a watching chair so euro faggots can eatch their wives get plowed by our military niggas deployed there

>building your house in the middle of nowhere
>get raped and killed by wetback burglars

Because I dont want to live in a suburb where every house looks the same, also I dont wanna be shot by my neighbors or the police.

Dammit, so Trump took my house and my economic mobility? Gosh darn it. That's it. I'm going to impeach him myself if that's what it's going to take.

This and some vented greenhouses to grow my own food

meanwhile something that looks like its out of a fairytale looks real.
What did the Schluchtenscheisser mean by this?

because buying a home is next to impossible for most americans these days. that said i dont live in a studio apartment

>commie blocks: the standalone version

What is the price of heating this McMansion in the winter?

200-300

> economic mobility

Haha, I told you. You think you're going to be a millionaire+ someday, but you're going to be stuck below the margin. You do realize a lot of republican voters are in the "would-be millionaire" mindset, right? They vote because they assume they'll benefit from the economic changes, even though they'll never be in that bracket. You just proved my point

>buy new house in suburbia
>pay for lawn pesticide and weed control
>toxic chemicals build up in yard and accumulates in house from being tracked in
>kids become autistic
America

why did you post a picture of a chinese city?

neighborhoods with houses like that are full of highly progressive government workers.
Worse working in those neighborhoods than dindu ones because those cunts think they know everything and bitch about everything. dindus jus happy they get new road and sidewalk.

t. construction worker.

Probably because they want it done correctly and not just done

You would stay sober so as to have your wits about you like a real adult

yea it's provo valley

You'll be black in 2 generations, you can have the same experience here, but with benefits

This is obviously not burgerland. Look at all the shrubs up around the houses instead of grass. And that walling. And that autistic street design.

If i had to live in america i wouldn't buy a shitty 4000sqft house on a tiny lot, ruled by HOA who will sue you because you decided to build a garden shed or painted your house the wrong shade of brown. The only problem with European cities are the commieblocks, whereas your cities usually consist or a small area that's actually urban, surrounded by miles of unwalkable tract housing and malls.

Not really. I have no particular desire to be a millionaire. And I hardly think Trump would stop me if I wanted to give it a try. Your thinking so freakishly disjointed as to be counterproductive in pushing the rabid anti-Trump agenda.

It doesn't even have anything to do with the ongoing discussion in the thread.

Why ?

thank you for correcting me the suburb was to good to be american here is a american one.

Holy shit I've actual been at that house. Cache Valley Utah.

Because the American dream also involves your wife getting fucked by a spic gardener

#MGTOW

Trump is a millionaire from New York, previously democrat. He doesn't' give a shit about you, buddy. Just playing the part he thinks will let him win.

a gov office worker knows how to build a road correctly? There are engineers and inspectors on the job already.
Had multiple homeowners come up and ask me if I was filtering out the weed seeds out of the topsoil that was being put down because weeds sprang up and it was unseasonably hot and dry roasting the grass seed.

Nebraska isn’t that bad.. I live here and it’s actually really nice. People make it out to be all corn but Omaha is a super big city, I can buy a pack of cigs for 5 bucks instead of 15. Housing is extremely low, gas prices are extremely low. I eat steak, hamburgers, pork chops fresh everyday. And at a good price. Best of all, Nebraska is conservative as fuck. Most white people here are a little bit racist atleast.

>the American Dream
Because it's a lie promoted by dirty yids in an attempt to make me play along with their system my entire life for absolutely nothing. My honor is not worth a house, a car, and a dog. My legacy will not be the material wealth I leave behind, but rather my service to my folk. Everyone with the retarded boomer/nigger "gibs me dat stuff" mentality needs to be gunned down. Going forward, petty, materialistic hedonism will not be tolerated.

That's what I said. Trump doesn't even know I exist. What on earth would compel me to think of this as something personal? You're not even good at Alinsky tactics. I'm trying to help you be better at them, but you keep launching off into the next irrelevant talking point.

If you're inferior enough to where you can't pick a suitable wife and raise your kids correctly, you're probably right to hang yourself.

Jobs aren't there.

Its not magic.

>live in NYC
>Paid 150k+ to do IT
>live in Kentucky
>3 open jobs within an hour of your house
>"Your resume looks great son but 60k is the highest we can pay this position"

Get the job in NYC then go remote is a different story...

and we'll be beheaded in 1. I'm sorry you lost, Deutscher. I took a stroll in my home town a few days back; arabs and niggers everywhere. Made me think of Hitler and brave german soldiers. Thank you, but you lost. Now I want to live my own life, and paying 50 % of everything I work hard to earn to breed life to this evil, genocidal system is not something I intend to do.

It was referring to construction workers since the vast lot of you just don't care. I have had several home inspections and they miss stuff like wiring flaws and plumbing

And to add on to that if you like shooting guns and going fishing or anything outdoors your at most 20 mins away from doing so. But you still get the big city in Omaha. And the women are sexy, and husker football. If you like sports look up husker football in the 90’s