Everybody saying USA is the best Country in the world

Everybody saying USA is the best Country in the world.
>Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/article/frequently-requested-statistics-immigrants-and-immigration-united-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody is saying that, you made this thread to shit on the USA.

Because fuck you, that’s why!

Sage

Fuck off jew

Sup Forums is satire.

Because its the absolute best and highest level of living in the world. duh.

>near global hegemony
>highest GDP
>positive birth rate
>most powerful military
>free speech
>right to bear arms

Why is it that every person I talk to from Britain in the United States says that the US is much better than Britain?

For example, I was in the coffee shop the other day doing work and there was a British sounding couple with a child that was discussing Brexit and how happy they were that they moved to America last year.

When I asked them why they said something about Trump causing Brexit and being a guy who had the balls to get stuff done but I didn't understand the rest of what they said because their English accent was very thick lol

ANYWAYS could any of you guys explain the rest of it to me as to why Americanism amongst the British is at an all time high??

Nobody is saying that America is the best country in the world? Man 70% of all Americans are saying that. And i just wanna know why, because i can't see any good things.

Sup Forums is a Mongolian stereo amplifier repair forum.

America is the best at the things Americans value.

Because it was the best country in the world before the Jews have corrupted it into it's Golem to fight for Israel.
The American Ideal of the 1950s is the highest standard of living in the world. Today, it is no better than Weimar Berlin.

You can have the most fun in the USA

Everybody or just Americans who have never been elsewhere? I’ve seen the latter to be more true. Everyone knows Italy is the most beautiful country in the world. Holland is nice too, but we’re too cold to be beautiful.

>Americans say it's the best
Yeah you commie faggot it's called patriotism

pol is all satire

56 shades of Mexican.

>70% of all Americans
wasn't that number 56%?

>Why is it that every person I talk to from Britain in the United States says that the US is much better than Britain?

Because it happened in your fantasies. Britain is shit, but the US is at the top of the shit-pile. Only people who like it are retarded liberalists like Sargoy of Cukkad who go "muh 1st Amendment" as if that actually means anything in le 56% land.

post your real flag, Israeli shill!

They haven't reached their final form.

really? well, so far in world history we've been the leading cause of ending slavery, freedom of speech, the right for the common man to own property, and giving your half cucked fucktarded ass the right to defend yourself. just to name a few

All reasons are on pic related.

Why finland hits a picture of an average north american with a bat?

Look at google maps. America is nice and orderly, looks like a great place to live. Now look at any other country, the roads look like shit and there is zero order to the infrastructure, especially asian and euro states. Honestly there's no debate here.

He is the notorious leader of the alt-right.

>everybody
Kek

migrationpolicy.org/article/frequently-requested-statistics-immigrants-and-immigration-united-states

>their English accent was very thick
>speaks English
The absolute state...

Who is "everybody"?
Everytime
Everybody
Everywhere
Imaginary

We are the most white nation on Earth.