Is there any alternative out there to Sup Forums?

Since this board got cucked beyond recognition I think it's time to move on to something that resembles old non-cucked Sup Forums. Is there such a place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY
topsimilarsites.com/similar-to/boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek no, we're stuck with the permabots on trumps general making 10 threads a day

You mean leaving? What are you talking about?!

indiachan
have a safe journey

TRS forums are pretty comfy.

There's no better place if you are right wing. Left wing can literally go anywhere else and it will be a huge improvement since mods prune out any and all wrongthink. Really makes you think.

Therightstuff.biz forums not anonymous as Sup Forums, but at least they keep shitposting tidy

Something something here forever.

Shouldn't there be Sup Forums on other boards like 8ch or inifinity chan? Just asking, i know only Sup Forums
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
BOARDS

I want to kill myslef!

feel like the old board now?

>TRS forums are pretty comfy.
You're just one of the Ovenmen trying to lure in more victims like Doodle to send your professional homosexual rape gangs after. I'm onto you!

8ch Sup Forums is even worse than this Sup Forums, I was one of the assholes who went over during the First Exodus and the place got subverted as fuck by shitskins, spergs and leftists.

>t. TRS shill

The only reason why I am even here instead of TRS is because there is rare chance to confront shitlib or cuckservative without being banned.

8ch is an real shithole don't even bothe,r your here forever

No, shill would mean I promoted it here, I don't want any of you faggots to fuck up where I currently post. Don't post on the 504um, don't download TRS podcasts, just stay in your little Mongolian felt puppet show image board ghetto.
Vid related, it's how I feel about the nu/pol/s in Current Year+3.
youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY

Just want till there's a happening.

nope, free speech on the internet is dead
every forum either has kike mods or is shilled beyond belief by bots/jidf
just have to learn how to filter out the bullshit because the good posts still show up from time to time

There are many places beyond 4chin. But no one is going to tell newfags.

The internet is a lot deeper than you would think.

>mfw

guess there is only one choice left then
(catchpa: 500 mexico)

this

once the inevitable great happening is upon us this place will explode like a massive infected boil spilling out an ocean of puss & fluid infecting the greater normie-sphere

..eightchan should do it u cucks

what if the happening is so big the internet goes down?

that's exactly the plan

These shitposters are not even skinheads, they are bellow them

What was old Sup Forums like?

you mean give up? fuck that, this is the memefront! SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR

/biz/

digits never lie!

come home white man

Spicposting will drive away the leftist

>checked
SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE user

this may be a magafag echochamber but it's not cucked

Form a NSDAP chapter in your area.

La Flama Blanca?
here's some more proof for you mexibro

i already know kek i mostly come for here purely for the keks

mlpol.net