Why is RAPE so common in Anime?

>XD
Kill yourself.

It's a shorthand for how to make "mature" stories, although really it's just an even shorter hand for "unnecessary edge".

It's a easy way to 'damage' a character without killing anyone.

because nips fully embrace their culture

It's fairly common and can have quite a big effect on people, so there isn't really all that much of it; it's actually underrepresented compared to reality.

Raep: it's for fun, for pleasure, for profit, and to remind those uppity females who's boss.

This.

>Muh must give protagonist some sad back story.
>Let's think some complex and interesting events.
> Nah let's rape them.

Every manga writer.

Alucard and Guts were both raped as shotas, so I can only assume that being raped builds character.

it's common in real life

Remember, always trust your friendly neighborhood rapist!

Because most mangaka start off as doujin artists/writers.

>Why is RAPE so common in Anime?
I dont know go ask the people in Nanking.

Because it's hot.

Because japan is fucked. The same mc that will spill his spaghetti all over the floor and run away when a woman is spread eagle infront of him will struggle not rape that same woman the next episode. The ultra beta/rapist jekyl and hyde aspect is pretty jarring desu.

You're the religion thread OP, aren't you? Bugger off.

they still haven't gone over their imperialist phase and they don't have any millitary power so they can't go around raping natives for old times sake so their only outlet is through media.

Why is RAPE so common in the history of mankind?

But not anime rape where a monster/guy/old man pops out of the shadows and rapes the girl.

Most rape is much more subtle than that and about the possible threat of violence or financial destitution than anything.

Pretty common irl too, hard to find a female who doesn't claim to have been raped at some point.

>not giving financial assistance except in exchange for sex is rape
fuck off tumblr

We're evil creatures with loose morals.

Bitch you must be lost.

Tumblr is ten blocks down.

why is RAPE so common in the history of all life?

It's how we were meant to procreate.

It is an easy and cheap plot device to make the audience emotional.

>girl gets raped
>leg locks assailant

>girl forced to suck dick
>plays with her pussy
Best fetish

it's hot

Human nature

Is that all from goblin slayers?

Someone post that anti-feminist rant pasta, the one that ends in something like "take your philosophy back to hell where it belongs".

Why make creatures with sexual reproduction, while making one of the sexes intensely aroused by the other, more prone to aggresivity and stronger overall? Clearly God himself (or Mother Nature, Evolution, whatever you want to call it) wanted us to spread our seed in the most efficient way, rape.

The same goes for men, although they are far less likely to report it due to being stigmatized.

ONE THOUSAND DIIIIIIIIICKS

>tfw too beta to rape anybody

I don't what's more fucked up, rape-fetish or ntr-fetish.

They're both garbage. If you're not Vanilla only you deserve to go to hell.

because it's entertaining.
what, you'd prefer an anime about working at an office?

goosh goosh

was goku molested by gohan?

Piccolo should have molested Gohan, maybe then he wouldn't be such a wimp

That wasn't rape though.

>not fantasizing about finding your girl cheating on you, killing the guy, then raping her and killing her, and be left alone with your daughter who you will obviously rape to ensure loyalty from

Now I know why I'm so weak.

Depends. Rape as in rape with no mind break where she suffers is just normal. Then you have the rape and then 3 mins later she begs for more.

It's a viable mating strategy. It was much more effective in the past when abortions were harder.

Bad writing

The only time rape in anime ever disturbed me as intended because I'm a fucked up individual that usually likes rape is in Kara no Kyoukai.

>in the history of mankind
>history of mankind
>of mankind
>mankind
>man

that wasnt so hard

To trigger protective instincts in the male audience while also turning them on, create artificial depth or maturity, demonize the villains, force drama, etc. Overall it's just cheap manipulation of the reader.

The author of Goblin Slayer has a massive GOR fetish, and so every so often, the story shifts to another generic group of adventurers, who will, regardless of experience, equipment, and skill, die horribly against the goblins and the female party members will be raped to death (which makes me rather confused about how the author insists that goblin population is booming if they can't even seem to manage to keep high level adventurers alive long enough for a single litter, much less some random peasant women.)

>(which makes me rather confused about how the author insists that goblin population is booming if they can't even seem to manage to keep high level adventurers alive long enough for a single litter, much less some random peasant women.)
I guess maybe gobs do a lotta gobbin' while they're alive, eh?

Really?