Shingeki no kyojin

Eren and Armin in a fight soon

Can't wait for this ugly cunt to die while screaming in agony.

Shitren is worst MC.

Armin is worst shingeki.

When hanji hate started?

It'll just be a lovers quarrel.

Very soon indeed

>Eren and Armin in a fight soon
Got a theory? If they've been defending Paradis together for however long it has been after the time skip, I don't think mutinybowl is happening

see

You better not be comparing based Obi Wan to Armong

>mfw I can't stop looking up Levi Doujin and erotic fanfic

I like the little angsty manlet

Well he has the high ground.

Kill yourself

Is just a foreshadowing for their catfigh.

Leave manletwhale

No
I'm a manlet but I'm not a dumblrwhale, I do have a dick

Armin wanted to die

whatAlewdAnon.png

LM soon.

Eren is Obi Wan

>faggots
worse than fujos desu

BE IN LONDON PLEASE

I'm a filthy newfag to /SnK/ threads so I was wondering where I can read the entire chuugakkou spin-off. Would appreciate any help that you guys can provide.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Fujos are just wanna be faggots.
Opposite side of the world m8

Hongo OUT

why is Shitmong so fugly and disgusting?
t. Micacuck

When is it Rico's moment to shine?

How do you think she'll die? I think it will be by Zeke but the fight will be really good, she has to top Erwin's HERE IS A MAN.
I don't think Zeke will run into manlet again because we already know how that fight is going to go, so he needs a good even match.

When LH spergs sperged too much.

It is known.

that is better

>File deleted
*Breaths in*
HAHAHAHA

I'm not watching the series, just saw some vid recently on YT.

What the fuck is up with this series' UGLY AS FUCK CGI for every scene? Fucking horses, even whole titans (!) are fucking ugly CGI. This is ugly as shit.

Has all the sakuga budget gone in Kabaneri or what?

Please fuck off
Hanji is THE BEST

yeah of course user
there is this site called google, you can find it there very easily

>file deleted

Why

Armin a cute.

3dpd?

Armong is Obi Wan

EH is canon.

3dpiggu you braindead shartmongwhale.

Hopefully something that at least lasts for a while and generates some horrific manly screaming while the tranny is in exruciating pain. I'd personally prefer slow-paced dismemberment.

>file deleted

based mod even knows it's a shitty theory with no substance at all

Threads that had Scarlo for GITS as the OP didn't get deleted, nor do threads with anno as the OP.

How does that even make sense when this board has frequent seiyuu threads?

>Hello there

I guess i triggered to much those Erwong and BRA fags...

*YH
Also that's a YH pic.

>being attracted to grandmas

Soon, user. Soon.

That's Ymir, EH delusional fag.

It went to the dykes episode sadly.

She may have been a total Who, but Nanaba was sweet

>not being attracted to grandmas
Stay pleb cunt

>not knowing that Armin will turn evil
The signs are here

Budget well spend.

Armin is calm guy like Obi Wan while Eren is mad man like Anakin

She looks so beautiful in the center-right panel. Isayama has his moments as an artist sometimes.

Look at those hands
Disgusting

>EH is canon.
>Post YH pic
Fucking KEK.
So you meant YH is canon*?

Sup Forums anti tumblr and reddit faction on action again!!

This is YH art you retarded EHshit whale

>sometimes
All non-lewd Ricos are perfect Ricos.

Eren never tried breaking Annie's crystal after he was able to harden, right? Who's most likely to inherit the FT if someone does? Mikasa? Or maybe Historia cause we need a titanized royal.

Though I suppose the question is me assuming they'll get another serum, I've no idea how likely that is.

It really is retarded to assume that EAr are going to hate each other. Isayama only said that EMA will each go their separate ways because they have different ways of thinking, and in that Araki interview he just said they just won't be friends by the end. The only substance to that dictator theory was Araki sperging about his precious Armong self-insert.

>literally YH art
Mein fucking sides. You shitrenfags are truly 3/10. Sasuga.

Grannybasher.

Hange will get the FT

Mikasa.
She'd end up killing herself after Eren dies of titan aids anyway.

Yeah user. Handsome Yumiru with her little beautiful blonde girlfriend Hisu. Best couple and by far.

Hitch will be the new FT. Annie will get to choose her successor

I've been thinking about all the Eren eating Historia theories recently. Remember Kruger said that each Titan had its own personality by design? The SnK was always seeking out freedom for example. So far we've always assumed if Hisu eats Eren, she'll just end up being enslaved by the FK's will. But by eating Eren hypothetically, she'd be inheriting both the Coordinate and the SnK. So could the SnK's drive for freedom cancel out the FK's will and leave Hisu free to fight back against Marley? It could be that the only reason Grisha and Eren weren't affected by the FK's will is because the SnK in them fought back against his will and protected them. The people who only inherited the Coordinate all fell victim to the FK's will. It might not just be royals that are affected.

In any case, I thought it'd be interesting to see how two Titan powers interact in one person. So far the only cases we've seen are Eren and Grisha. But if all Titans, like Kruger said, have their own drives in them, they could end up counteracting each other. Like I said earlier, maybe the SnK's desire for freedom trumps the First King's will so if Hisu inherits both these Titans she won't end up like Frieda or Uri.

Mikasa is not Eldian

They just have to solve a problem, they wont stay in conflict for much time

Ackermans can't titan and no one is laying a finger on Annie.

Post EH.

>Shitren
>Freckles and amber eyes
Damn shitren. You've changed a lot.

Araki hates Armin, that's why. Isayama, on the other hand.

MA soon

I hope they play So Is Est Immer in the next episode.

Don't get my hopes up.

>EH is canon
>posts YH art
Wew lad. Take a look everyone, this is Shitrenfags summed up in one post.

Thank you my beloved user.
>dubs
You're doing a great job.

Getting a serum isn't that hard seeing as how they've already determined that the serum is basically the spinal fluid of a Titan shifter. All they'd need are the syringes and the medical knowledge to extract spinal fluid from Eren or Armin. Given how they seem to have captured some Marleyans from the 32 ships maybe they could have gotten them to talk about that particular tech so they can manufacture more serum not only for shifters but also to produce a Titan army from their own populace under the Coordinate's control if necessary.

Damn, EH is really a perfect couple.

Oh god. I forgot next episode will be a boring flashback.

Cutest couple.

Would you share your pudding with Annie, even though she's so grouchy?

>that second picture
Jfc, I'm not even a shipperfag but that is just fucking gay.

To be fair, Araki probably knows how the series is going to end.

Was it stated that they couldn't become titans other than the fact they aren't Eldians?
I can see some bullshit happening since they are titan experiments.

EH a cute.

God that Sasha filler was so dumb. Not even funny or anything, just dumb.

As far as we know only Eldians are connected to the invisible pathways that send the Titan powers to people. The pathways themselves started with some magical bullshit during Ymir Fritz's time so I doubt they've been able to replicate the same feat in the Ackermans. I think the extent of their power is just their monstrous strength.

>complaining about lesbians
Wew, you sound like a faggot.

Eren really grew his hair out during the timeskip.

Sure, what's the harm? Her snorting at me?

Same level of stupidity as their favorite shitty character. Nothing suprising.

I can't believe that she has been the character with the most anime only scenes so far.