Lots of people who made it started out humble - right?

Lots of people who made it started out humble - right?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxtons.co.uk/rental-property-in-kingston/chpk3716950
immobilienscout24.de/expose/102314053
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes of course.

Yeah, back when rents were cheap and most everything else in life hadn't succumbed to inflation. Now here in the U.S. at least, if you don't have a great job, you're not living great-ever.

>Bitch about LSD using Boombers.
>Eats Tide Pods.
Can't make this up!

>inb4

Wish I could afford a studio

But not all people who start out humble actually make it.

I'm gen x and not an idiot who eats toxic detergents, thanks.

Housing is pretty fucked in America. Rents require two incomes in a lot of places and homes for sell are overpriced mcmansions

kek

>buying kiked out detergent
nope. you're retarded. I used dish soap and baking soda. because I'm smart.

Let's see what gen z has fucked up:
>Eats tide pods
Okay. Now lets see what boomers fucked up.
>Deported American jobs overseas
>Started several pointless conflicts that cost the US several billion dollars
>Introduced credit cards and loans and pay for everything, causing runaway inflation that outpaces wage growth
>Completely devalued the social and economic value of a college degree
>Ended segregation
>Introduced birth control and third wave feminism, which has led to only 20% of men getting chased after 80% of women, everyone else is sol hope you enjoy dying alone with sexbots and 2d waifus
>Bitches about how younger generations can't do shit anymore, almost entirely because boomers fucked it all up for them
Millenials might be retarded, but at least they're not retarded niggers.

>billion
You're off by a factor, desu

Yup. In my area one can get a shithole apartment with loud nigger neighbors for the low, low price of $1200 a month. We're talking 1000sq ft max. And then boomers complain that generation x and y don't save any money.

I see it

How much would you pay for that? If it was city central then 200 000 - 400 000$, if over 10 km from center then 100 000 - 200 000$, if over 40 km from city center 50 000 -100 000$

£650 per month

foxtons.co.uk/rental-property-in-kingston/chpk3716950

Looks pretty comfy, user.

And yet cities have the land necessary and the demand for housing is greater than ever, so what's stopping cities from building more housing? Boomers and progressives that don't want their cute gentrified neighborhoods they stole from minorities to become blocks of tall apartments.

American cities have politicians that are in fucking bizzarro world. Apartments need to be trendy they need to be self containing lifestyles for autistic millennials who want to leave their apartment and hang out in luxurious common areas with other autists without ever leaving the building. Because you don't make friends, your apartment makes them for you, just as your school, or work does, because you're autistic.

No

good eye

That looks actually comfy.

Fuck off fat cunts, you have no idea what it's like to live somewhere housing is actually expensive.

Genius.

1 internet point for you sir!

>Because you don't make friends, your apartment makes them for you
Dude, you're SUPPOSED to talk to your neighbors. It's an attempt to return to being neighborly. The political/legislative aspect is beyond me, though.

R8 my floorplan

Cannot unsee

That doesnt look european

Neither do you

Ill never understand why lower class white people live in urban areas. You are getting screwed and you have to live with a bunch of shitskins. The surburbs are alot more boring ill give you that, but damn at least you can live affordably and live with 90 percent white people.

>flag unknown
rare?

Yeah why do you need some hipster shit common area to do it though? Just hang out at their apartment like people who don't want to be constantly under the supervision of big brother watching used to.

Or just doing it to be seen fuck that mentality

>because I'm smart

Are you?

A californian company just bought out my apartment complex, how fucked am I?

>we're just going to raise your rent to the market value goy, don't worry.
>we strangled our market to death back home, but don't worry we learned our lesson and wouldn't do that to you goy.

I really want to live in a building where I have to be /fa/shion minded that sounds fun.

This is considered small here. (my home)

In my city it costs 400,000$ for a 500sq foot condo that you will have to pay $400 a month in maintenance fees in addition to the cost of purchase. Millenials are lazy though.

Is there no space for the washer in the bathroom? Or the kitchen?

Yeah Hongcouver sucks balls. We need to genocide the entire island and make a white ethnostate there.

Hongronto

>mfw I live in a 5000 sq ft house all alone

>eating tide pods is real and not a meme
fucking retard gen x'ers

no washer/boiler is on the attic, accessed through shared space

Dutch apartments sound horrible, also surprised your buildings even have closets. Germany has the most comfiest apartments.

Haha lol that's not even small nigger.
I live on 33m^2 as a couple.
The netherlands has the same population density as Japan and Shanghai.
Coffin rooms next

>33m^2
That has to be in the old district in one of the big cities lmao. I'm not even rich and I got my apartment pretty fairly priced.

I live in a block that was rebuilt right after WWII that thing is pure concrete.

I'm sorry.

>at least you can live affordably and live with 90 percent white people
Town of 20,000 (like a suburb of a real city)
1100 sq ft house
1-1/2 bath
two bedrooms
(walk-in closet)
laundry room
living room
large kitchen/dining area
outside utility room at end of carport
$650 month

1000 sq ft apartment
single bath
two bedrooms
(walk-in closet)
laundry room
living room
large kitchen/dining area
outside parking
$550 month

jesus I'd enter a different house every evening

Yo, I live in Vegas and the planned community shit is hilarious. I own a couple investment properties, let me show you the lay outs.

German 55m2

>doubt.jpg

Renting a place like that in Bethesda would cost over 1k a month. I can hardly afford that.

>The eating room leads directly to the bedrooms.

Degenerate.

620 euros month nuremberg

What would I get about lying about that on Sup Forums?
American suburbs are depressing.

Why do you need three terrasses?

immobilienscout24.de/expose/102314053

Those are for different apartments

>All this wasted space on fucking passageways
>in 60m2

Holy fuck use your brain m8

Start looking for a new place. love some random Californian

It's a plan of 3 apartments

If you're American, 5000 sq ft is a tight squeeze.

The ones at the side suck, they probably have sunshine tough.

This is a property in a place called the District in Henderson NV. The property name is Elysian. Total hipster bullshit. I lived here for about 6 months, not too bad, but they got more old people living here than they expected and then started doing a application based rental to get younger people and how to drop prices. I got fucked on that cuz I bought in so that's why I lived there to save myself on that whole thing.

If you're British, 5000 sq ft is a distant fantasy.

Thats basically a trailer with the negatives of have neighbors that are attached to it on the longest walls

I currently live where a studio like that cost average $900 a month. Ironic thing is I dont even have enough money to move out. Literally a slave.

This property is in a complex called Domain. Again, hipster B's but it was a hell of a lot cheaper so they actually had people move in who were young. It's really close to a highschool so there are no pedos. Also the property value of this place (if you bought) almost doubled.

I misinterpreted it and read it like the extra room is there to rip you off?

>100m2 ground level (including garage)
>100m2 first floor
>2 bathrooms
>3 bedrooms
>massive living space
>central heating + wood stove for extra comfy
>solar panels + modern insulation = save a shitload of money.
>live alone right now, can pay for it out of my own pocket and still have enough to spend on shit.

Downside is that i only have 167m2 of garden+driveway

Its good to be white in a first world country.

You enter through the patio? So its not a private patio. Fucking low class

Reminder that if you are making at least 45,000 - 50,000 a year you can live a relatively good life by yourself or support a family.

>no windows

so after how many months do people shoot themselves when they live in a place like that?

Yeah it is narrow, but it actually works pretty well. This is a photo of the commons

Why would anyone lie on interwebs? Beats me yet still a lot of people do it.

Thats autism

>Lots of people who made it started out humble - right?
No.

well I'm not lying about this
You yuropeeons are lucky that you have walkable villages and towns. I would kill to have a neighborhood pub/beer hall/etc.

What, if boomers ate tide pods too the retards would off themselves, the gen z master race is just practicing eugenics

There are windows but they don't showcase them on the render because the placement is dependent on the location in the complex.
It's not horrible, but to be fair I would live here.

That floor plan in the area I live would be about $1,000/month.

Because youre a tasteless burger

Complex. Some people were born into it, some people came from the ground up and others made it by pure luck being at the right place at the right time. Take for example the guy who originally invented the ecigs back in the early 60's. No one thought it would make it market wise. Look at it now. The guy would be a billionaire now.

This is a rental home that I have in Inspirada. Brand new community in Anthem (Henderson). Pretty nice here. I was planning on buying one of the larger/ nicer floor plans to live in there myself but the homes are way too close together.

just bought this beauty, the question is: what do I use the second bedroom for, since I live alone?

the idea of having sink somewhere close to my bed sounds disgusting to me and I honestly don't know why

I'm on my phone. I meant to say It's not horrible, but to be fair I wouldn't live there. (Which makes more sense if you see how I wrote the sentence)

I believe you. I've always found American suburbs somehow terrifying. An endless sea of nearly identical houses in the middle of nowhere with no services or supporting infrastructure. Anything catastrophic happens and you're stuck there with those people.

Now that the truth about American cops is out there, it's even worse.
>someone breaks into your house
>you call the cops
>it takes like 40 minutes them to get there because 'burbs
>the bad guy is probably already gone and the cop shoots you or your wife instead