What are you hopes and expectations for Umaru season 2?

What are you hopes and expectations for Umaru season 2?

Bomber

Disappointed that they'll skip a lot of just to get to Hikari, unnless the OVA trolled me and it was just a joke.

More TSF pls.

I hope her hamsterdom gets exposed and she gets severely ridiculed for her shitty lifestyle.

Honestly, I think that she'll feel relieved rather than distressed. The main reason she's acting differently in front of other is because of the labelling that was done to her. Even if she had yet to reveal it to her friends, they are already close enough to not be very affected by such a reveal in a negative way.

A radical militant group seizes the Doga Kobo headquarters and forces them to purchase back Yuru Yuri and make a Season 4.

they didn't follow the manga order in season one

This desu-wa

It still had relevant development for certain characters. A huge part of Kirie's and TSF's character arcs would be skipped if they do what I think their doing .

12 episodes of nothing but nug lazing around while everyone worships her and gives her all sorts of delicious foods and buys new geimu

Each girl has their own plot when alone with Umaru, Hikari has never met Sylphinford, Kirie or Ebina in the manga, their character development is unrelated to Hikari

Yeah? I'm not saying they should interact would Hikari. I'm saying that Kirie's dream and TSF learning more and more about what friendship is might get skipped. Well if they can somehow insert it w/out being awkward chronologically, then I guess I'd be fine w/ it.

lots of new shitposting opportunities

Incest. But ive read the manga, so i dont expect much.

with* Hikari

Umaru posting site-wide

How are they going to adapt the diabetes arc?

More hamster
Less "developement" making her normie

I hope that its fucking awful and kills hamster posting.

I expect that it'll be okay and will just redouble the hamstard BS for the months it airs.

Another moeshit show with absolutely zero substance.

Lurk more.