Why is the life-expectancy for trans people 35 years old Sup Forums?

Why is the life-expectancy for trans people 35 years old Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

avp.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/a-crisis-of-hate-january-release.pdf
theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/20/tara-hudson-transgender-prisoner-sues-government
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Day of the rope hasn't happened yet

So, crazy people who cut their balls off tend to kill themselves.
How about argue for mental health care instead?

It’s still way too high

because they hang themselves after realizing how stupid and lonely they are in real life outside CNN talking point.

Can life expectancy be negative?

Because they keep offing themselves.

Which is not surprising, given they're suffering from a mental illness to begin with. They think surgery and hormones will make them feel better, and then they find out it doesn't, and they feel just as bad as when they started, but now they're older and chopped up and still unloved.

It's Trump's fault.
avp.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/a-crisis-of-hate-january-release.pdf

That's about the age when they start going bald I'd guess.

they are more oppressed than jews under nazi germany

>pic
It's wonderful how he can fix his country just by existing

Because we're too polite to make it 0.

Hahahahaha i thought that said trainswoman. I was immediatly triggered because it should be conductress

Buyers remorse and a weak will.

They're speedrunning life.

They're mentally ill and have an extremely high suicide rate.

It's not his fault, the rate has been steadily growing as trannies become more common.

How many of those were """(((Trans)))""" and not transpeople though.

>UR

I am triggered

I legitimately have a mental disorder that requires me to spend a large amount of time/medications toward to make shit work. I fucking hate seeing homosexuals paraded like it's natural and should be embraced. You don't see anyone telling me to embrace fucking MANIA and tell me that god blessed me with a gift.

Does anyone have the picture of FemAnon post about how women fucking hate Transgendered because:

"They will never be able to bare children, like Her, Her Mother and Grandmother"

>Why do people who think it's normal to castrate themselves and believe reality is subjective kill themselves so often

It's almost like they're fucking idiots.

suicide

sex work, exposing themselves to disease and violence

drug abuse and party lifestyle

Mental illness. Next question.

Things they choose to do like...
>pretend to be a gender they are not
>cut their dicks off
>kill themselves
>prostitution
>drugs

bumping request

They realize and come to terms that the wonderfully sexy hot person they envision on themselves like some sort of freakish meat puppet didn't really live up to their expectation, plus that with the constant barrage of insults and mockery takes it toll on the creature's self esteem and mental stability which promptly makes them off themselves.

>pic related

I think Milo was right in saying SRS will be one the big crimes history remembers this time period for.

I am no psychologist but I would say due to the fact most of them aren't ok in the head to begin with, so

Low self-esteem, autoimage issues, discrimination, relationship issues, depression, hormone therapy, STDs, yadda yadda

Why do they have the "cister" meme

The reality that you're now permanently stuck with an open wound hole that needs daily dilation is pretty horrific, I'd imagine

>Sexually assaulted in a male prison
What do you think they did to it Sup Forums?
Did they say rude things in their sleep? That's sexual assault right? Fuck me it must have been traumatised at that kind of discussing behaviour. Why can' a mentally deficient male be free to walk around a male prison with titties without being subjected to hearing people talking in their sleep.

theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/20/tara-hudson-transgender-prisoner-sues-government

>Why is the life-expectancy for trans people 35 years old Sup Forums?

Because trans people have insanely high rates of suicide inducing mental illnesses. It's almost like the condition is itself a mental illness and not just some quirky diverse thing that we should tolerate and pretend is common.

>tfw feel bad for the one gay man

I think historically they’ve been the most ostracized and marginalized group of people. Not even faggots are treated this bad. It’s a difficult existence. Combine social isolation, preexisting or resulting mental issues, dwindling romantic prospects after 30, and voila...

that thing could get that support that it needs so much in a mental institution

>trans
>people
&
>35 years old

raj sujan?

40% suicide because the surgery they all want is fucking barbaric and requires constant upkeep forever. In any other medical field, elective surgery that will permanently fuck people's quality of life is generally banned. This isn't like a nose job or a titty lift we're talking about, it's carving a flesh wound into someone and then forbidding their body to heal it.

>Does anyone have the picture of FemAnon post about how women fucking hate Transgendered because:
>"They will never be able to bare children, like Her, Her Mother and Grandmother"

Jesus, it's not like modern women do that either. There are girls out there with so many abortions under their belt they're permanently sterile and childless. Their life is basically over already and they're not even out of their 20s.

It turns out that Cutting your cock off is not a good thing.

Darwinian Awards.

Do you know what Dilation is? A "period".

It's not even a real pussy.

I don't know how surgeons manage to get out of bed in the morning

All about the shekels.

There's been studies that show there are many psychopathic surgeons

Do they really think they're creating a better quality of life for the patient?
Or is it because they get paid $30,000-$50,000 per surgery

because they do meth, get aids, and kill themselves

It's always about the money.

And now the Trannies are trying to make the Military fund their cock chop-off transitionings.
So it will be shekels paid by the tax payer.

Becasue once they hit their late 20s [males lose any bif of femininity they once had and just look like some brute in a dress.

Great combo

Remember that Jax and Daxter run with bonesaw, and that fucking sonic run in '12. Those are the only good GDQ runs. Oh and that fat guy with bad hair, which doesn't single him out, but hes also funny and charismatic, which massively singles him out. GDQ are the fun police.

>maybe girls will give me attention if i decide im trans

read

Good post, makes a lot of sense.

Shallow self centered assholes who base their whole lives on their looks get depressed and realise they have nothing left to live for when they begin to get old and their sexual fetish is no longer fulfilling.. WHAT A SHOCK!

the webm in question

Wrath of God
You're not supposed to mess with God's creation
Cut your balls or your foreskin, in Hell you go, Satan's spawn

Shekels and being a psychopath usually.
I mean, the Jews are still cucking our american frens for no reason, and getting a lot of money to do it, by making face cream out of their children genital flesh, why would cutting some guys cock off make them feel any worse

b they fuck up there bodies with hormones and get stds